JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 13 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-17-2015, 08:22 PM   #97
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

I sacked Wilson around 4 or 5 times with my Rams D-line. So I haven't had an issue with not getting to the QB yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Just a note to everyone: it sounds like a lot of people are really enjoying these sliders. I have been taking a brief break from Madden as I am trying to assess how I personally want to handle my own CFM to deal with the confidence boosts....I've read all the workarounds, just trying to decide how I want to address it for my own purposes.
Is the confidence bug still in? I thought it was patched and fixed? Personally I'm running a 32 team CFM right now. The freedom you have over every team is refreshing and liberating, lol.
Old 09-17-2015, 08:38 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 0

Only played one game with these sliders in my Saints CFM. I won 27-20 over AZ and it was a game of two halves with me being pretty bad in the first but great in the second. I did have 9 penalties called on me and most of them were holding calls. The CPU had at least 4 but only 2 holds that I remember so. Could just be the O-line ratings. Also I don't know how to change the intro difficulty level so maybe that's the problem but overall I really enjoyed the game and I'm going to give it at least 4 more to see if that trends continues or if I just want to used Armor's penalty sliders instead.
Old 09-17-2015, 09:03 PM   #99
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
I sacked Wilson around 4 or 5 times with my Rams D-line. So I haven't had an issue with not getting to the QB yet.
Don't get me wrong, sacks still happen (and the Seahawks O-line is pretty bad)...it is more that there is some pretty sticky animations between CPU-controlled DEs for the user and the CPU's O-line....it just isn't fluid like it is on NCAA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
Is the confidence bug still in? I thought it was patched and fixed? Personally I'm running a 32 team CFM right now. The freedom you have over every team is refreshing and liberating, lol.
The confidence "bug" is patched but the issue is that confidence boosts from meeting drive goals carry over from game to game. As such, it is pretty easy to build up your team's confidence to high levels quickly. However, if you are doing 32 team control, you will be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
More from the number of calls perspective....I usually only see 1 (maybe 2) per game. (although....that's probably not too far off real life)
With regards to DPI....the madden gods decided to taunt me....started a game versus Jax using Buffalo and the Jags (with their crap secondary) got called for 5 DPIs in like the first quarter and a half. I was forcing a lot of stuff downfield...that clearly seems to trigger it more. I'm just going to shut up now
Old 09-17-2015, 09:06 PM   #100
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintslfc13
Only played one game with these sliders in my Saints CFM. I won 27-20 over AZ and it was a game of two halves with me being pretty bad in the first but great in the second. I did have 9 penalties called on me and most of them were holding calls. The CPU had at least 4 but only 2 holds that I remember so. Could just be the O-line ratings. Also I don't know how to change the intro difficulty level so maybe that's the problem but overall I really enjoyed the game and I'm going to give it at least 4 more to see if that trends continues or if I just want to used Armor's penalty sliders instead.
The intro difficulty is whatever you decided on when you first started playing (after the intro)....they ask for your favorite team and then the difficulty. If you selected All Pro then, you are fine. If you selected a different difficulty then, you just delete your profile from the main menu, start the game over (you have to re-do the intro...but can exit early after the first cinematic sequence is over) and then select All Pro.
Old 09-18-2015, 01:28 AM   #101
Rookie

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2

seriously beautiful football these stats are beyond sim man, may be a bit too difficult but im using some bad teams so idk ?
$9ers lost 36-33 in overtime I settled for a fg Big Ben got 3 pis against me and led to a 1 yd td by Bell

Only real complaint is watching my corners do nothing as the ball approaches however that is largely with untalented guys such as jarret Bush
Gophers
Gators
Yankees
Old 09-18-2015, 07:13 AM   #102
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hey Josh, great base set. Enjoying the gameplay I'm getting. Passing is a bit too easy for me with a mediocre qb. Receivers are getting too open. Would lowering wr catching help or do you suggest something else? Thanks. Keep up the great work.
Old 09-18-2015, 08:09 AM   #103
Rookie

Fly8Eagles4Fly's Arena

OVR: 2

About 6 games in using your sliders as posted. Great games and stats. The ONLY change that I'm doing right now is DPI down to 55. At 60, all I would have to do is throw it up deep and it was almost guaranteed PI.
Old 09-18-2015, 08:18 AM   #104
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrf
seriously beautiful football these stats are beyond sim man, may be a bit too difficult but im using some bad teams so idk ?
$9ers lost 36-33 in overtime I settled for a fg Big Ben got 3 pis against me and led to a 1 yd td by Bell

Only real complaint is watching my corners do nothing as the ball approaches however that is largely with untalented guys such as jarret Bush
Yeah, that's likely due to lack of talent....really good corners still stand out from what I have seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagneyman
Hey Josh, great base set. Enjoying the gameplay I'm getting. Passing is a bit too easy for me with a mediocre qb. Receivers are getting too open. Would lowering wr catching help or do you suggest something else? Thanks. Keep up the great work.
Take a look at confidence boosts and see if that jives. If not, try lowering QBA and wrc 5 points each.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »