Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2016, 07:49 PM   #1137
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Bosher overall rating at QB, 16!!!! lmao was horrible. just picked up 2 FA qbs for Raiders game. Ryan does not come back till next game.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
I'll post my preseason box score tonight using this set as it is on OP.

I drafted a 68ovr CB in the draft. I offered Prince Amukamara (sp?) 45mil/5 years and he declined. So I am stuck with House and Boykin at CB... Laron Landry got signed and will probably be my deep safety aka huge liability.
Old 01-15-2016, 07:57 PM   #1138
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

My D did not show up this game, no idea why not? any given sunday i suppose? Amukamara and Trufant usually a great combo. But not against Cam, he was hitting everything.

Old 01-15-2016, 08:10 PM   #1139
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
My D did not show up this game, no idea why not? any given sunday i suppose? Amukamara and Trufant usually a great combo. But not against Cam, he was hitting everything.

It's funny how easy it is to get upset at those kind of things, players balling all over you. In my Bears franchise, I ran into a ton of incidents like that vs Aaron Rodgers, getting miffed at the sliders, thinking I should tweak them, but then realizing "well, the dude IS rated 99 over.. what the hell am I expecting? Isn't this what I WANT, for ratings to matter?"

Brought this up because I thought it was funny, Cam always seems to kick my *** too.
Old 01-15-2016, 08:29 PM   #1140
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
It's funny how easy it is to get upset at those kind of things, players balling all over you. In my Bears franchise, I ran into a ton of incidents like that vs Aaron Rodgers, getting miffed at the sliders, thinking I should tweak them, but then realizing "well, the dude IS rated 99 over.. what the hell am I expecting? Isn't this what I WANT, for ratings to matter?"

Brought this up because I thought it was funny, Cam always seems to kick my *** too.
I wasnt mad, was actually laughing. One of those games where noting goes right, with your backup qb, who then gets hurt, and replaced with a 16 rated punter that looked like he was skeet shooting with his passes. lmao. Panthers are 95 overall rated, one of best overall teams in game. Last game we played I took them till end 34-31. So its all good. I love that I can lose, 4 times already, so keeps it fun.

Old 01-15-2016, 09:44 PM   #1141
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4

Josh, what do i have to do to make the cpu run game better. Im playing with Dallas and the d line is decent but i shouldnt be holding 92 and above rated backs to under 100 yards on a consistent basis. Im in my 16 game playing buffalo who has a 9-3 record and a 95 rated back in mccoy....its the 4th quarter and hes got only 65 yards.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2016, 10:53 PM   #1142
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorsett33
Josh, what do i have to do to make the cpu run game better. Im playing with Dallas and the d line is decent but i shouldnt be holding 92 and above rated backs to under 100 yards on a consistent basis. Im in my 16 game playing buffalo who has a 9-3 record and a 95 rated back in mccoy....its the 4th quarter and hes got only 65 yards.....
Well, why isn't he running well? Is it too much penetration, are your LBs wrapping up well, is he missing running lanes? It isn't enough to say he isn't running well without knowing the why.

As an aside, he's a skilled player, but isn't the best fit in Buffalo's scheme (his down year in real life speaks to that to a degree). The thing EA did quite well this year was make schemes really matter and frankly, Rex's scheme is more power-oriented...McCoy just isn't that kind of back. He needs to operate in space, not run between the tackles. He only averaged 75 ypg rushing this year....so if he has 65 in the 4th, that is pretty dead-on.
Old 01-16-2016, 12:24 AM   #1143
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Broadcasting my next game

Raiders (2-10) at Falcons (8-4)

Old 01-16-2016, 01:13 AM   #1144
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

I know why Raiders only had 2 wins. I won 48-10. Defensive showed up for me. Got 7 turnovers!! 6 INT from carr and 1 scoop n score fumble. My rookie HB Thomas with solid performance, around 100 yards and 4 tds. 49ers up next. They are 2-11 also, so hopefully get to 10-4 easily.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »