JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 149 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-17-2016, 10:50 PM   #1185
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

My bad news for NFC divisional game.

Have to face a 1 loss Seahawks team, Matt Ryan and Julio Jones out of game with injury. Have to hope my Defense plays top notch and can win on FGs maybe? haha.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 01-17-2016, 10:55 PM   #1186
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
My bad news for NFC divisional game.

Have to face a 1 loss Seahawks team, Matt Ryan and Julio Jones out of game with injury. Have to hope my Defense plays top notch and can win on FGs maybe? haha.

You can do it man! I have faith in you!! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-18-2016, 12:37 AM   #1187
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

6-6 on the year with the Browns. Just beat the bengals 33-36 start off with a complete blow out 17-0 end the first but Johnny routed his troops and brought them back. Drove down the field and got a field goal, then defense picked Dalton inside the 20 Manziel gets us another 3 points due to my running back dropping a TD. Following Bengal drive We sacked Dalton for a Safety putting us 17-8. Manziel then bombed a 55 yard TD to Josh Gordon to put us down by 2. Then again we made the Bengals have a 3 in out. With 2 minutes left, Manizel drove the team for another TD to A HB screen to rookie Duke Johnson. going into half putting up that many unanswered points it looked promising. Sadly Manizel goes down for the Year with a Rotator cuff. Back up Chris shaw failed to do anything with the ball but Duke Johnson was just determined to run his way for the win. He also went down for the year with broken femur and finished the year of a high note of 687 yards, 6 TD 1 Fumble and 39 Average. Backup Crowell finished the game of 116 yards on 12 carries and a TD. Andy finished for 201 yards 1 TD and a pick. Hillman finished for 24 carries 140 yards and 2 TD.

We managed to win this one and now off to face the 3-8 49ers. Hoping to pull off a victory but we will see since we are missing Johnny Manziel. Having such a blast with these!!!

Old 01-18-2016, 02:29 AM   #1188
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1

In year 2 with my Steelers Franchise after going 15-1 (Brownies beat me in the last second of the last game to prevent my undefeated season) and winning the superbowl in a blowout against the Seahawks... This set is by far the closest thing to perfect for me in all my years of playing Madden....every game is different, ratings matter, qb pressure matters, down and distance and matchups matter, its heaven... Only 2 things left that are bugging me and one we have no control over.

1. Automatic Kicking game - Any FG attempted under 50 yds is automatic and the cpu is still hitting 65-70% over 50yds. Im tempted to fiddle with the kick accuracy slider, especially now that I have so many more closer games and every attempt is crucial, but I'm afraid it might muck something else up, I know some people sim kicks, but I want to play every snap.

2. Formation Subs - WTF can't EA make a way for us to swap out formation subs outside of the game? We used to be able to do this... Now I waste at least a drive and a half, sometimes two not being able to call the defensive plays that I want to get the subs that I want in.

Other that those two things and lack of O'line injuries, everything is great...thanks again for all the hard work.
Old 01-18-2016, 03:21 AM   #1189
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

The Browns lost a heartbreaker to the 3-9 49ers. The read option attack with Kaepernick destroyed my team but they never converted their Points into TD besides one. I crawled my back way into the game with a opening the third quarter down 13-0 first pass was a curl to Josh Gordon for 75 yard TD. My defense them came alive and shut down the high power run offense all the way until 4th quarter has the Browns switch quarterbacks twice due to horrible QB play to finally land on Pat delvin who fought his way back in leading his team to a 1 Yard TD run and a missed field PAT. This put the score 13-13 8 minutes remaining in the fourth. Kaepernick came alive drove them for a field goal. Pat failed to do anything so field goal was made. Kaepernick then failed to get a first on 4th and inches and we setup a 45 yard field goal window 13 miles per hour going to the left and he hooked it left barely off the upright. ( sim kicks and kick offs.) defense had a minute and 20 seconds to hold and they gave up a easy 45 yards on a deep bomb. 3 and inches, they needed a yard to be in range with 10 seconds left, Kaepernick play actions for a 30 yard gain. 1 second left time out burnt! They kick the game winner... 16-19 loss. These sliders are so much fun! God haha!! I can never expect what to happen! Great game regardless the loss! Next up is Seattle. Dear god I am ready to be killed

Old 01-18-2016, 08:13 AM   #1190
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
The Browns lost a heartbreaker to the 3-9 49ers. The read option attack with Kaepernick destroyed my team but they never converted their Points into TD besides one. I crawled my back way into the game with a opening the third quarter down 13-0 first pass was a curl to Josh Gordon for 75 yard TD. My defense them came alive and shut down the high power run offense all the way until 4th quarter has the Browns switch quarterbacks twice due to horrible QB play to finally land on Pat delvin who fought his way back in leading his team to a 1 Yard TD run and a missed field PAT. This put the score 13-13 8 minutes remaining in the fourth. Kaepernick came alive drove them for a field goal. Pat failed to do anything so field goal was made. Kaepernick then failed to get a first on 4th and inches and we setup a 45 yard field goal window 13 miles per hour going to the left and he hooked it left barely off the upright. ( sim kicks and kick offs.) defense had a minute and 20 seconds to hold and they gave up a easy 45 yards on a deep bomb. 3 and inches, they needed a yard to be in range with 10 seconds left, Kaepernick play actions for a 30 yard gain. 1 second left time out burnt! They kick the game winner... 16-19 loss. These sliders are so much fun! God haha!! I can never expect what to happen! Great game regardless the loss! Next up is Seattle. Dear god I am ready to be killed

Loving your games/stats man!! Hopefully you can pick up some FA's and draft a couple players and turn the team around.
Old 01-18-2016, 08:46 AM   #1191
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
In year 2 with my Steelers Franchise after going 15-1 (Brownies beat me in the last second of the last game to prevent my undefeated season) and winning the superbowl in a blowout against the Seahawks... This set is by far the closest thing to perfect for me in all my years of playing Madden....every game is different, ratings matter, qb pressure matters, down and distance and matchups matter, its heaven... Only 2 things left that are bugging me and one we have no control over.

1. Automatic Kicking game - Any FG attempted under 50 yds is automatic and the cpu is still hitting 65-70% over 50yds. Im tempted to fiddle with the kick accuracy slider, especially now that I have so many more closer games and every attempt is crucial, but I'm afraid it might muck something else up, I know some people sim kicks, but I want to play every snap.

2. Formation Subs - WTF can't EA make a way for us to swap out formation subs outside of the game? We used to be able to do this... Now I waste at least a drive and a half, sometimes two not being able to call the defensive plays that I want to get the subs that I want in.

Other that those two things and lack of O'line injuries, everything is great...thanks again for all the hard work.
Sim special Teams, only way to get variety.

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 01-18-2016, 09:25 AM   #1192
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Sim special Teams, only way to get variety.

I concur...mucking about with the special teams sliders don't help much and they can screw up other aspects of gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »