JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 157 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-21-2016, 02:46 PM   #1249
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Side note for you sports gaming fans out there. I took same philosophy as Josh with 2k16 settings. In mygm for hawks, just doing default pro-sim, 11 min qrt, with only armor and swords human shooting sliders and penalty sliders for both human and cpu. Been getting great results.

If questions just PM me. Also doing something similar for fifa 16.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 01-21-2016, 03:11 PM   #1250
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Broadcast: year 3 Atlanta CFM

Atlanta opens up 2017 season on the road at Detroit. Ryan is on the hotseat with RG3 on the bench to perform. No excuses as Julio has Floyd opposite of him along with several speedy 3rd, 4th, and 5th options. Also the 2nd year TE that is Gronktesque along with Quarless give even more options. Then the HB combo of 2nd year Thomas, Coleman, and Ward solidify Offense even more. Oline is solid across with Matthews anchoring. The top 5 D from 2016 season returns to hopefully strengthen the pass rush that was still on the lower end in sacks. Bennett signs as Free Agent and bookends with Beasley. LB's brought in to be able to cover better, and one of the top DB backfields with Trufant, Amuk, Berry, and Ishmael. Owner Armstrong says, "this is finally Dan Quinns full roster and is excited to see what he can do in year 3 with such a talented and speedy roster." Also said "Improving each year is goal, and to make it to the Superbowl. Last year made it to NFC Division round, this year has to be better. "

Stay tuned for broadcast of 2017 Falcons opening day tonight 530pm (est) or later.
Twitch: hunkerdownuga

As always, all of Josh's OP settings; except 10 min qrt, 45 INT, all special teams simmed no matter result, 60/80 subs.

F1 2017 - Haas Team
Old 01-21-2016, 09:34 PM   #1251
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Broadcast: year 3 Atlanta CFM

Atlanta opens up 2017 season on the road at Detroit. Ryan is on the hotseat with RG3 on the bench to perform. No excuses as Julio has Floyd opposite of him along with several speedy 3rd, 4th, and 5th options. Also the 2nd year TE that is Gronktesque along with Quarless give even more options. Then the HB combo of 2nd year Thomas, Coleman, and Ward solidify Offense even more. Oline is solid across with Matthews anchoring. The top 5 D from 2016 season returns to hopefully strengthen the pass rush that was still on the lower end in sacks. Bennett signs as Free Agent and bookends with Beasley. LB's brought in to be able to cover better, and one of the top DB backfields with Trufant, Amuk, Berry, and Ishmael. Owner Armstrong says, "this is finally Dan Quinns full roster and is excited to see what he can do in year 3 with such a talented and speedy roster." Also said "Improving each year is goal, and to make it to the Superbowl. Last year made it to NFC Division round, this year has to be better. "

Stay tuned for broadcast of 2017 Falcons opening day tonight 530pm (est) or later.
Twitch: hunkerdownuga

As always, all of Josh's OP settings; except 10 min qrt, 45 INT, all special teams simmed no matter result, 60/80 subs.

How was week 1? I picked up RG3 too but his 75 injury is... Dreadful!
Old 01-21-2016, 10:10 PM   #1252
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Getting ready to broadcast my AFC Championship Game if anyone is interested. Ravens 10-6 at Chargers 14-2 (me). Time to see if this team, led by league MVP Phillip Rivers, can get to the promised land.

Using Josh's pg 1 sliders.

www.twitch.tv/tdawg3782

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 01-22-2016, 12:09 AM   #1253
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
How was week 1? I picked up RG3 too but his 75 injury is... Dreadful!
I won barely. Wondering if Defense possible in this game, and mine should be stacked. noticed some things in game, possibly dealing with fatigue or auto subs, discussing with josh. 1st half was good defensive game, 10-10. game ended 31-27. 5 tds off busted big plays.

will try 60/80 auto subs with 58 fatigue in next game against Panthers.

F1 2017 - Haas Team

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 01-22-2016 at 11:48 AM.
Old 01-22-2016, 01:07 PM   #1254
Banned

OVR: 0

I don't have the stats with me, but I finished week 1 against the Vikings last night in my Jaguars CFM.

I won 28-21 in a very close game. My defensive acquisitions are paying off. The score should have been more like 28-10, but three Bortles picks gave the Vikings good field position.

I don't have the stats but here they are roughly..:
Bridgewater 16/30 160yds 1int
Peterson 15carries 65yds 1td
McKinnon 6carries 40yds 2td

So the game played how I was hoping. Here are my stats :
Anderson 32carries 197yds 2td
Gerhart 10carries 40yds 1td
Lockett 10carries 80yds 1td

I started my second game and Lockett has a punt and kickoff returned for TD's (simmed) but Anderson only has like 2ypc. Having less success in my second game then I did against a stacked Vikings defense.
Old 01-22-2016, 08:08 PM   #1255
Rookie

BoomerHB52's Arena

OVR: 2

Man those anybody have some tips for throwing the ball? I started a new CFM with the Bengals and no joke, I've thrown 15 INTs in the first four games with Dalton. I know im just about average regarding madden but in past titles I used to play on All Pro and wasnt as difficult as it is with madden 16. Its just infuriating lol. Should. i lower the INT skill for the cpu? Thanks!
Old 01-22-2016, 08:26 PM   #1256
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomerHB52
Man those anybody have some tips for throwing the ball? I started a new CFM with the Bengals and no joke, I've thrown 15 INTs in the first four games with Dalton. I know im just about average regarding madden but in past titles I used to play on All Pro and wasnt as difficult as it is with madden 16. Its just infuriating lol. Should. i lower the INT skill for the cpu? Thanks!
I feel ya - I am very aggressive too. You can certainly try lowering INT to 45. But, I would really recommend trying to ride it out and get used to the new passing controls with L1/L2 for high and low passes, respectively. Don't be afraid to check down and don't be afraid to take a sack. If you try to gun everything into coverage, you're going to get burned. Default All Pro is much tougher this year than in year's past...no shame in struggling at all. Also, this might sound like a trite answer, but the skills trainer really helped me in refining things for this year's game and I have been playing madden since the Sega Genesis days.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »