Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2016, 11:33 AM   #1345
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Just a random thought. Those of you using player lock or not controlling a d-lineman should consider bumping up the autosub values even higher than 60/80 if the pass rush is still lacking. Just bear in mind the player ratings when evaluating how effective it should be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2016, 11:39 AM   #1346
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

OVR: 2

I may be going back to the previous autosubs. My offensive line and wide receivers are subbing out way to frequently now. On long drives my entire backup o-line will be in and my 5th/6th WR's. Maybe i should lower fatigue down from 60?
Old 02-02-2016, 11:59 AM   #1347
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
I may be going back to the previous autosubs. My offensive line and wide receivers are subbing out way to frequently now. On long drives my entire backup o-line will be in and my 5th/6th WR's. Maybe i should lower fatigue down from 60?
What quarter length are you using? These settings have been fine for me....
Old 02-02-2016, 12:04 PM   #1348
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
When you finish a game, exit and check out the boxscore from the schedule screen. They have a play count tab. I'd be curious how many times your backups came in. The only reason I say this is because when I had previously changed the oline autosubs this high I thought they were subbing way more. But when I looked at the stats it wasn't really any different then when it was at 0/1. I think I thought it was because I was paying more attention to it because I had changed the sub setting. Where as before I didn't really care because I had it at it's lowest setting. Just a thought.
Old 02-02-2016, 02:47 PM   #1349
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
When you finish a game, exit and check out the boxscore from the schedule screen. They have a play count tab. I'd be curious how many times your backups came in. The only reason I say this is because when I had previously changed the oline autosubs this high I thought they were subbing way more. But when I looked at the stats it wasn't really any different then when it was at 0/1. I think I thought it was because I was paying more attention to it because I had changed the sub setting. Where as before I didn't really care because I had it at it's lowest setting. Just a thought.
This is how I do it too. Using the op setup (9 min) I am seeing my oline getting 5-10 plays and I am sure some are special teams. Thing is, I don't think it ever really changes unless you drop fatigue really low...which isn't a good option imo.
Old 02-02-2016, 02:52 PM   #1350
Pro

sms024's Arena

OVR: 0

I enjoy this setup. I'm an old school run first, pass when necessary kind of player, so my drives are usually 10-18 plays, when I score that is. I have plenty of 3 & outs. But I makes sense for me to see a backup in on the 16th play of a drive. I love seeing backups in no matter where it is. Some guys will always just stay terrible otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-02-2016, 06:03 PM   #1351
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Josh or to anyone. Does anyone have a recommended fatigue setting for 13 minutes and 18 minimum clock? (Yes I have it on because it works best for me. I got way to many plays with play clock off at 9.)

I am thinking anywhere between 60-65? Right now I'm on 65. But I'm not sure and don't wanna get o-line man subbing out.

I only played 1 game and I went to blocking and counted all of the lineman that were in there and I had 11. It was 2 for each offense position and 3 for RG. It looked about the same to prior games before I. made the switch with auto subs. I average around 122-126 plays a game and this is including sacks. Difference though is I was at 62 fatigue with old subs and bumped it up 3 because didn't see a lot of backup running back rotating happening. If someone can help me figure this out, be great!(: I don't have so much time to do this with my busy school schedule.

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 02-02-2016 at 06:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2016, 08:58 PM   #1352
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Josh or to anyone. Does anyone have a recommended fatigue setting for 13 minutes and 18 minimum clock? (Yes I have it on because it works best for me. I got way to many plays with play clock off at 9.)

I am thinking anywhere between 60-65? Right now I'm on 65. But I'm not sure and don't wanna get o-line man subbing out.

I only played 1 game and I went to blocking and counted all of the lineman that were in there and I had 11. It was 2 for each offense position and 3 for RG. It looked about the same to prior games before I. made the switch with auto subs. I average around 122-126 plays a game and this is including sacks. Difference though is I was at 62 fatigue with old subs and bumped it up 3 because didn't see a lot of backup running back rotating happening. If someone can help me figure this out, be great!(: I don't have so much time to do this with my busy school schedule.

In older sets, I was using 12 minutes with 18 acc clock and was using 55 fatigue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »