JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 179 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-07-2016, 06:30 PM   #1425
Rookie

adickerson's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
One other thing, I've been toying around a bit with using 55/65 autosubs for WRs and DBs...looking to refine the coverage and interactions a bit.
TE's too or just WR's?
Old 02-07-2016, 06:57 PM   #1426
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
TE's too or just WR's?
Just WRs...I don't want TEs any better than they already are and I want to keep them evened-up with the LBs
Old 02-07-2016, 08:24 PM   #1427
Rookie

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

OVR: 0

I have my own custom sliders. I am close to perfect, but not quite there yet. I am also it quite firmiliar with how the penalties and autosubs effect gameplay. Can I have a little help here?

The three things that I don't like about my sliders are:
1: My offensive line plays way to inconsistent. I get stuffed on 5 straight then break off a run for 20. I also want to the CPU better at running and making more moves b
2: The CPU QB runs too often and takes too many sacks.
3: My wide receivers are too open. I want to see a balance where there are some plays where my wide receivers beat the defense and some where they shut down in coverage. Right now, pass coverage is on 100 and I see realistic ability to throw before the reciever makes his cut. However, I get open too much on some routes. Also, I want the CPU WRs to get open more often. These 2 mentioned under section 3 are my biggest issues.

Another thing that is more general is I want to get blown out more as weird as it sounds. In season 1 of my 49ers franchise I want to have situations where I can't stop the opponent and get crushed, while I stay competitive in some games. I know this is harder to adjust, but any advice helps.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by Daonlyjmo7; 02-07-2016 at 08:26 PM.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:55 PM   #1428
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daonlyjmo7
I have my own custom sliders. I am close to perfect, but not quite there yet. I am also it quite firmiliar with how the penalties and autosubs effect gameplay. Can I have a little help here?

The three things that I don't like about my sliders are:
1: My offensive line plays way to inconsistent. I get stuffed on 5 straight then break off a run for 20. I also want to the CPU better at running and making more moves b
2: The CPU QB runs too often and takes too many sacks.
3: My wide receivers are too open. I want to see a balance where there are some plays where my wide receivers beat the defense and some where they shut down in coverage. Right now, pass coverage is on 100 and I see realistic ability to throw before the reciever makes his cut. However, I get open too much on some routes. Also, I want the CPU WRs to get open more often. These 2 mentioned under section 3 are my biggest issues.

Another thing that is more general is I want to get blown out more as weird as it sounds. In season 1 of my 49ers franchise I want to have situations where I can't stop the opponent and get crushed, while I stay competitive in some games. I know this is harder to adjust, but any advice helps.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Send me a PM with all of your slider settings including gameplay sliders, penalties, and autosubs. I can't offer advice without being given a complete picture of what you have.
Old 02-07-2016, 09:27 PM   #1429
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
I really think current OP settings are great, think only thing I would adjust would be fatigue at 58 instead of 60. Just seeing a little to much subbing, especially on oline. Will try in next game.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I'm going to take a peak at 59 as well....sometimes a one point difference is huge.
Old 02-08-2016, 10:19 AM   #1430
Banned

I rarely ever get to play Madden :/ the major pitfall to living on a farm lol. I follow this thread and watch some guys online when I get a chance though.

Are you guys ever getting smoked with these? I've been using this slider set for a while but I have 7-10 days in between my games sometimes.
Old 02-08-2016, 10:31 AM   #1431
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
I rarely ever get to play Madden :/ the major pitfall to living on a farm lol. I follow this thread and watch some guys online when I get a chance though.

Are you guys ever getting smoked with these? I've been using this slider set for a while but I have 7-10 days in between my games sometimes.
Unfortunately I have, certain teams like Panthers have done this to me. Mainly in 1st 2 years. I'm in 3rd year and have building up the team year to year, to hopefully compete for title this year, even though I am 7-3 so far. 3 losses were all close unlike years before. Awesome experience.

I broadcast all games for people to watch as well. See my twitch handle in sig below.

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 02-08-2016, 10:57 AM   #1432
Rookie

Thank you for these sliders, I am having more fun with madden this year and playing it longer than I have in a while.

It is funny because I will blow out a couple of teams and start to think that maybe I should look into something else, then will get handled in a game and be screaming at myself for throwing the pick. I don't mind seeing OL get subbed in because I enjoy the fact that as the game goes on my WR and RBs are getting subbed out at a higher frequency and my backups are getting snaps on both sides of the ball. (it makes you consider your depth more rather than just paying scrubs)

One thing I am not sure of is the CPU can't run the ball on me at all. Granted I have a dominant line and LBs (Using the Vikings, my favorite team). I currently have Griffen (99) Floyd (93) Joseph (96) and Hunter (92) as my starters with Barr (99) Kendricks (92) at 2 LBs (can't remember the third, but he is a drafted player who is at 89 in his 3rd year). However, my run D is ranked 3rd in the league after 8 games so it is staying fairly in line with the sim generated stats. Now, I just need to get better at reading Ds so I quit throwing picks...lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »