JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 181 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2016, 03:12 PM   #1441
Rookie
 
adickerson's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Preseason action as the "expansion" San Antonio Marshalls face-off versus the Bills....

http://www.twitch.tv/joshc77

Using OP settings with autosubs for WRs, CBs, and Ss set to 55/65.
How are you liking the 55/65? Played one game against the bengals and Dalton was pretty automatic (90%) until the 4th quarter when he fell apart throwing 2 picks....Still ended up at 76% against my vastly improved secondary (Picked up Berry, and Prince in FA, have trained up Dorian Grant to an 80 over all, and drafted an superstar 80 over all SS in the 3rd round of the draft.) He is an overall 92 so maybe...am playing a Cowboys team with a hurt Romo(what else is new) so they are starting Matt Moore, so I am expecting to shut him down.

Will be broadcasting in about 10-15 mins.

http://www.twitch.tv/aarond1977
adickerson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 03:19 PM   #1442
MVP
 
Hunkerdown's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 4,396
Blog Entries: 2
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Preseason action as the "expansion" San Antonio Marshalls face-off versus the Bills....

http://www.twitch.tv/joshc77

Using OP settings with autosubs for WRs, CBs, and Ss set to 55/65.
What caused this auto sub change?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
__________________
XBOX GT: Hunkerdown
Mixer: HUNKERDOWN
Twitch Broadcast: Hunkerdownuga

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Hunkerdown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 03:22 PM   #1443
Rookie
 
adickerson's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by adickerson
How are you liking the 55/65? Played one game against the bengals and Dalton was pretty automatic (90%) until the 4th quarter when he fell apart throwing 2 picks....Still ended up at 76% against my vastly improved secondary (Picked up Berry, and Prince in FA, have trained up Dorian Grant to an 80 over all, and drafted an superstar 80 over all SS in the 3rd round of the draft.) He is an overall 92 so maybe...am playing a Cowboys team with a hurt Romo(what else is new) so they are starting Matt Moore, so I am expecting to shut him down.

Will be broadcasting in about 10-15 mins.

http://www.twitch.tv/aarond1977

I should have also added that I did hold Dalton to just under 250 yds, which is pretty good...almost all of his completions were underneath and we didn't give up any explosive plays.
adickerson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 03:24 PM   #1444
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
What caused this auto sub change?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Just toying around. Had a few games with high CPU comp percentages. Wanted to see if there was a sweet spot between 50/55 and 60/80.

I play around a lot with sliders and a lot of my tests go without mention in the forum. But, since I was streaming, I wanted to be transparent.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 08:48 PM   #1445
MVP
 
Hunkerdown's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 4,396
Blog Entries: 2
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Broadcasting: OP settings with fatigue at 58.

Chicago (7-4) at Falcons (8-3)

Twitch: hunkerdownuga

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
__________________
XBOX GT: Hunkerdown
Mixer: HUNKERDOWN
Twitch Broadcast: Hunkerdownuga

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Hunkerdown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 12:23 AM   #1446
Pro
 
herropreese's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2011
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quick question, does setting autosubs in the "My Coach" area of CFM set autosubs for everyone in the league?

Loved your NCAA sliders, just got done setting up yours in my existing league...can't wait to see how it turns out.
herropreese is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 06:41 AM   #1447
Rookie
 
cuoreceltico's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by herropreese
Quick question, does setting autosubs in the "My Coach" area of CFM set autosubs for everyone in the league?

Loved your NCAA sliders, just got done setting up yours in my existing league...can't wait to see how it turns out.
No this also my doubt about how sliders reflect on user controlled team and no user controlled team, the auto subs are not the same, and maybe sliders not works at the same value on the teams if you not adjust every auto sub of every teams
cuoreceltico is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 09:49 AM   #1448
MVP
 
Hunkerdown's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 4,396
Blog Entries: 2
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Thanks to all who watched last night, including josh. 31-15 win over Bears, as my top 5 D kept it rolling. Now 9-3, with Bucs only 1 game behind. Julio out 4 weeks though, but hopefully Thomas and gronk jr ( draft picks) will keep me scoring. My 3 year plan looking good so far, 1st offseason focused on line of scrimmage and defensive building, 2nd offseason filled in any other missing holes on defense, but you still see some young falcon talent in mix like Trufant, Ishmael, and Beasley, plus my draft picks. This last game I tried fatigue at 58 and joshs slight auto sub adjustments. I have 6-6 Dolphins next with leagues top rusher this season, their 1st round pick from previous year, a beast. I always have twitch chat up on my phone if want to talk or comment during game. Will always post here when broadcasting.

Twitch: hunkerdownuga

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
__________________
XBOX GT: Hunkerdown
Mixer: HUNKERDOWN
Twitch Broadcast: Hunkerdownuga

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Hunkerdown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:35 PM.

Top -