JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 19 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-23-2015, 07:22 AM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Why not upload them to the community files section of Madden (Or ARE they up there) ??

BP
Old 09-23-2015, 08:33 AM   #146
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
Just bought Madden 16 tonight. I used your All-Pro/All-Madden sets last year and played about 6 years in a franchise. I have played 1.5 games with these sliders... here are my results thus far:

Texans(me) 20
Chiefs 14
Charles would either run for 10 yards or 0 to -5. Alex Smith played great the first half when they went up 14-0, then fell apart the second. JJ Watt was 100% completely useless. Foster had 80 yards on 36 carries for me. Felt like no one blocked, ever.

Texans(me) 20
Panthers 0 @ halftime
Again, JJ Watt is useless. He has not shed one block in six quarters. Whether it be run or pass, he is glued. He faced Jah Reid (~74ovr) and now Michael Oher (~78ovr) and is a complete non-factor. This game passing is a lot easier. Cam Newton is 2-5 23 yards and an INT in two quarters of play.

Gameplay feels alright. Not much pass rush and again, JJ Watt is completely useless. Honestly though, unless a blocker comes in free, no one is getting pressure. It is sad :/

Also I'd like to point out how silly the tackles are. Is it just Madden 16? I mean, its comical. Like 5-6 defenders just ram into the running back and all fall over backwards like dominos. Running game feels odd... slow and sluggish... kind of boring to run.
If you just got the game, I would suggest playing a few games on default all pro and get a feel for how this years game handles. Pass rush is a game issue, not so much a slider issue.
Old 09-23-2015, 10:05 AM   #147
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
Just bought Madden 16 tonight. I used your All-Pro/All-Madden sets last year and played about 6 years in a franchise. I have played 1.5 games with these sliders... here are my results thus far:
I was having the same pressure issues as you (2 99 overall players and two 80+ players on my D-line and they were getting zero pressure), and I dropped CPU pass block down to 45 and it's alleviated a lot of that. 45 feels good, the only tweaks I'd make is maybe to 44 if it still feels inadequate, or 46 if it feels a hair too much.

I agree passing is very easy in this game, although I can't tell if it's a coverage issue or QB issue yet. I do recommend dropping HUM QBA to 37 or so though.
Old 09-23-2015, 11:51 AM   #148
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Dozier
I was having the same pressure issues as you (2 99 overall players and two 80+ players on my D-line and they were getting zero pressure), and I dropped CPU pass block down to 45 and it's alleviated a lot of that. 45 feels good, the only tweaks I'd make is maybe to 44 if it still feels inadequate, or 46 if it feels a hair too much.

I agree passing is very easy in this game, although I can't tell if it's a coverage issue or QB issue yet. I do recommend dropping HUM QBA to 37 or so though.
Just a question...do you control the d-line or other positions?
Old 09-23-2015, 12:10 PM   #149
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Just a question...do you control the d-line or other positions?
I don't control any of the defense. I just put it in broadcast cam and watch.

And on offense I only control the QB and RB.
Old 09-23-2015, 06:12 PM   #150
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

Oh man...your a watcher...ewww. LOL
Old 09-23-2015, 06:48 PM   #151
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:

You may want to test my sliders, not trying to spam but if you like coachmode, that's more of what I have setup now. Equal based sliders.
Old 09-23-2015, 07:37 PM   #152
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Hey Josh can you help me out here? I have played over 10 games with exact sliders on OP. I am having a hard time running the ball and stopping it. Every running back killed me for over 150 yards. I have played as the jaguars, Vikings and patriots. I couldn't run the ball either. With Adrian Peterson I played 2 games and I only had 80 yards total from the 2 games. What can I adjust? I don't want to screw things up.

It feels like my blockers don't hold their blocks long enough and on defense I just get man handed By the CPU offense..

Edit: I figured out what I was doing wrong on defense. I just need help with HUM run game.

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 09-23-2015 at 08:56 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »