JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 202 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-18-2016, 02:22 PM   #1609
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulb1976
How do you sim to get the actual real life results from the first season?
Just the results of games, not stats. So all the winners of every game. Just go to that weeks schedule, click on game, and either force home win, or force away win. Do that for every game for week, then advance. Do that for every week. Takes a while, but as close as I can get to simming real life outcomes.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 02-18-2016, 02:24 PM   #1610
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Just the results of games, not stats. So all the winners of every game. Just go to that weeks schedule, click on game, and either force home win, or force away win. Do that for every game for week, then advance. Do that for every week. Takes a while, but as close as I can get to simming real life outcomes.

Awesome, thanks!
Old 02-18-2016, 03:56 PM   #1611
Rookie

ulua's Arena

OVR: 5

I just started year 5 of my Panthers dynasty and after finishing up my preseason games, as I go into week 1 and noticed my punter is the QB, so I
take a look at my injuries and found all 3 of my qb's are injured, so I exit the game and pick up Chase as my QB, and note my first available QB to come off of injury is my Starter in 2 weeks..............fast forward going into week 3 my starter is healthy and Chase is healthy, I go to play and Chase is on the injured list..........huh strange ............Glitch????????

Oh well, I think I may start a new one with a new team getting board with the same team anyway. LOL

btw liking the new set so far
Old 02-18-2016, 04:50 PM   #1612
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
What roster are you using? Using the 75 man preseason roster, I am getting plenty of sacks from both sides.
Sorry I forgot to mention. But yes I use the 75 man preseason roster a January issue if I remember correctly.

I just played the 11th game of my season. 5-6 now. Watt got manhandled all game even in one-on-one situations both on pass and run plays. He had 1 tackle the entire game. I'm puzzled. My d-line isn't able to put any pressure on opposing QB's at all and they all have decent confidence.

I honestly feel it's a slider thing but I'm very reluctant to change anything because the game now feels great and the animations are very smooth. However, I must admit that a player with Watt's skillset not having a single sack through 11 games just doesn't feel right.
Old 02-18-2016, 04:59 PM   #1613
Pro

My dline can't get pressure on the qb, can this be fixed? I had one game where there once been a penalty called

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Last edited by PanthersFan89; 02-18-2016 at 05:12 PM.
Old 02-18-2016, 05:15 PM   #1614
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vredep
Sorry I forgot to mention. But yes I use the 75 man preseason roster a January issue if I remember correctly.

I just played the 11th game of my season. 5-6 now. Watt got manhandled all game even in one-on-one situations both on pass and run plays. He had 1 tackle the entire game. I'm puzzled. My d-line isn't able to put any pressure on opposing QB's at all and they all have decent confidence.

I honestly feel it's a slider thing but I'm very reluctant to change anything because the game now feels great and the animations are very smooth. However, I must admit that a player with Watt's skillset not having a single sack through 11 games just doesn't feel right.
Year 4 of my Vikings franchise I am leading the league in sacks. Granted, my d-line consists of Griffen (99) Floyd (94) Joseph (98) and Hunter(95). 14 games in, Hunter has 13 sacks, Griffen 9. They are both set up in my coaching as speed rushers. I would try changing the player type for your DE in your coaching to see if it makes a difference.
Old 02-18-2016, 06:06 PM   #1615
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Well I'm restarting my CFM for the final team picking the Jaguars but I am sticking to the 50 fatigue 60/80 auto subs and 75 man preseason roster. I'm going to do the force win and make the season just like the 2015 one. I'll pick up with the Jaguars after year 1 is concluded and do the draft and so on. I'll stream many games as I possibly can and I'll stream offseason stuff if anyone is interested to watch that. ;D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-18-2016, 07:50 PM   #1616
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Well I'm restarting my CFM for the final team picking the Jaguars but I am sticking to the 50 fatigue 60/80 auto subs and 75 man preseason roster. I'm going to do the force win and make the season just like the 2015 one. I'll pick up with the Jaguars after year 1 is concluded and do the draft and so on. I'll stream many games as I possibly can and I'll stream offseason stuff if anyone is interested to watch that. ;D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guess we will be having parallel nfl universes.

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »