Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2016, 07:33 PM   #1633
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Ugh. Damn you Josh. Damn you to hell lol. How can I not start my CFM over now? Everything you said sounds so damn appealing. Sigh....if I'm not around for a bit it's because I'm simming through the 1st season and doing offseason like just did Jaa. Dammit lol.
Join us!!!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 02-19-2016, 07:39 PM   #1634
Pro

sms024's Arena

OVR: 0

I too am giving jaa's thing a go in a separate CFM. I just can't let myself be happy beating the panthers when I know they went 15-1. And tdawg, it's much faster if you go into each teams schedule and force them all at the beginning of the season. Then you can just scout&advance each week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-19-2016, 07:44 PM   #1635
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Broadcasting Falcons CFM: year 2

Game 1 reg season:
Rams vs Falcons

Twitch: hunkerdownuga

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2016, 08:22 PM   #1636
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
If you're a year or two in, that's a tough pill to swallow....

If you're in the middle of a CFM....keep it saved but start up a new test CFM and see what you think.

I'm five games into my CFM with the Rams using this setup and am 3-2. I had a close win, a couple of comfortable wins, one defensive loss, and another loss where I was essentially blown-out until getting two garbage time TDs. But....my first three games were the wins....I was close to passing judgment on abandoning this concept. Now, after 5 games, I am really seeing the variety. The Rams finished 7-9 in real life this year and I can easily see this season yielding that outcome.

Additionally, stats from game-to-game have had a wide range of outcomes (I had one game versus Arizona where their DBs shut me down and I threw for 32 yards (20% comp %) and 4 INTs....I had one against Pittsburgh with over 300 yards and 5 TD passes). Taking the overall stats, they are pretty much dead-on....the Rams solid defense is being reflected as well as their mediocre offense.

Player traits really shine through with the default CFM roster and that is what I am loving. Those traits are allowing for variety and for a bit more randomness than we have ever seen to this point.

I definitely feel it is worth giving it a shot....is it worth starting over from scratch....I think you have to try it yourself and do what works best for you....I never got far enough into a CFM where I was forced to make that call.
Do you think that editing the default CFM 75 man roster for equipment but not positions or ratings would cause the file to perform differently than just loading the 75 man unedited in any way into the CFM?
Old 02-19-2016, 08:46 PM   #1637
Champ

Hilman11's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm in the middle of year 2 of my bengals cfm and just plugged in this set up. Played one game and it played quite well. Obviously one game but it might give those some hope of not having to completely start over.

Just a side note I have used king's set and armor's set and both were excellent. I admit it.......I'm kind of a slider whore......
Old 02-19-2016, 09:33 PM   #1638
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Broadcasting:

Falcons vs Packers

Old 02-19-2016, 09:33 PM   #1639
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Do you think that editing the default CFM 75 man roster for equipment but not positions or ratings would cause the file to perform differently than just loading the 75 man unedited in any way into the CFM?
Can you edit equipment from within CFM? I'm talking about the default preseason roster, not loading one from main menu....making sure we're talking about the same thing....

I doubt that editing equipment would matter....but who knows....
Old 02-19-2016, 09:59 PM   #1640
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilman11
I'm in the middle of year 2 of my bengals cfm and just plugged in this set up. Played one game and it played quite well. Obviously one game but it might give those some hope of not having to completely start over.

Just a side note I have used king's set and armor's set and both were excellent. I admit it.......I'm kind of a slider whore......
Oh I agree. I've been using these in both my cfms and they play great. But I'm always striving to get better gameplay. Probably for the worse lol. And I've used those sliders as well. I am a fellow slider whore lol.

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
twitch broadcast name: tdawg3782

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »