JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 220 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2016, 09:27 PM   #1753
MVP
 
Hunkerdown's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 4,396
Blog Entries: 2
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I have no idea. The game play feels much better with no acc clock (and 9 minute quarters), so I haven't done anything with acc clock on in a very long time.
Hows your next season going?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
__________________
XBOX GT: Hunkerdown
Mixer: HUNKERDOWN
Twitch Broadcast: Hunkerdownuga

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Hunkerdown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 10:20 PM   #1754
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Hows your next season going?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I actually have been taking a break and playing NCAA 14 and studying autosubs and fatigue settings on that game....

Will probably get back into M16 and my CFM in a week or so.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 12:38 AM   #1755
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

I really hope the game I just played is an extremely rare outlier. I spanked the patriots 73-21

Here are some big plays, in chronological order:

D. Robinson 80yd TD run
A. Hurns 80yd TD reception
Posluzny 47yd fumble recovery TD
A. Sanders 91yd kick return TD
D. Robinson 63yd TD run
A. Hurns 60yd TD reception

Robinson and yeldon had a combined 411 rushing yds and 5 tds


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sms024 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 04:21 PM   #1756
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Crazy game there sms....I've seen the occasional outburst before....but that is wild. Doubt if that will be a trend, but I really wish I knew how to keep those random games from happening...
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 04:39 PM   #1757
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Robinson broke the single game rushing record with 303 yds. I'm not complaining, but at the same time I am, if that makes sense. It just seemed like every play call was the prefect one, especially in the run game. Bortles finished with a realistic 47%, which I guess is a plus


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sms024 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 07:55 PM   #1758
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms024
Robinson broke the single game rushing record with 303 yds. I'm not complaining, but at the same time I am, if that makes sense. It just seemed like every play call was the prefect one, especially in the run game. Bortles finished with a realistic 47%, which I guess is a plus


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I actually had AP break his own record by going off for 298 against my Rams in year 1 of my CFM.

I hear what you're saying (and agree that I like/dislike it)....but I do like that things like this are possible. If a speedy back like Robinson can break 2-3 long runs in a game....it isn't totally crazy. If he broke it by running over 10 defenders on a long TD....THEN I have a problem with it. If you start doing it every game - that too is a problem (obviously).

I don't like it when every game plays out exactly the same way and fortunately, we have seen some good variety. I wish the extremes weren't quite SO extreme....but I will take the feel of "any given Sunday".
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 07:58 PM   #1759
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Yeah, he didn't break any tackle on the long runs he had. Both times the blocks developed perfectly and I ended up 1-on-1 with the safety and made him miss


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sms024 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2016, 08:01 PM   #1760
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I actually had AP break his own record by going off for 298 against my Rams in year 1 of my CFM.

I hear what you're saying (and agree that I like/dislike it)....but I do like that things like this are possible. If a speedy back like Robinson can break 2-3 long runs in a game....it isn't totally crazy. If he broke it by running over 10 defenders on a long TD....THEN I have a problem with it. If you start doing it every game - that too is a problem (obviously).

I don't like it when every game plays out exactly the same way and fortunately, we have seen some good variety. I wish the extremes weren't quite SO extreme....but I will take the feel of "any given Sunday".
Good posting, I was a little frustrated when my WR scored 20 touchdowns last season, until I went and looked at the records and Moss had 23 in his record year and Rice is 2nd with 22 so anything is possible. Unfortunately the game goes a little to extremes at time but just look at the Saints/Giants game last year as proof that anything can happen any week.
snellman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:44 AM.

Top -