JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 225 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-02-2016, 10:55 PM   #1793
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
I do not see this problem. Are you using 75 man roster, and OP exact setup and settings?Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Everything is exactly the same except for the roster im using the latest updated one but i dont see how that would affect the rushing but who knows. i feel like my line is a beast and im using the raiders?! So thats y im worried they shouldn't be that good. Lol
Old 03-02-2016, 11:09 PM   #1794
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Everything is exactly the same except for the roster im using the latest updated one but i dont see how that would affect the rushing but who knows. i feel like my line is a beast and im using the raiders?! So thats y im worried they shouldn't be that good. Lol
I absolutely recommend using the default CFM roster..it flat out plays a better game than importing any roster into CFM.

On top of that, those year-end rosters are laughable....ratings are so inflated that everyone feels like a powerhouse....I wouldn't doubt if that is your primary issue.

That said, if you are used to playing on AM....you should try this setup on AM and see how it works....have gotten some positive feedback - but most of us have been getting terrific results with AP, these settings, and the default CFM roster.
Old 03-02-2016, 11:27 PM   #1795
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I absolutely recommend using the default CFM roster..it flat out plays a better game than importing any roster into CFM.

On top of that, those year-end rosters are laughable....ratings are so inflated that everyone feels like a powerhouse....I wouldn't doubt if that is your primary issue.

That said, if you are used to playing on AM....you should try this setup on AM and see how it works....have gotten some positive feedback - but most of us have been getting terrific results with AP, these settings, and the default CFM roster.
Thanks for the advice i will switch to the default rosters. They definitely feel like a powerhouse. Ill give all pro a shot then jump to am if its too easy but on am i did try these out and the cpu offense is hard as hell to stop but i was using updated rosters so maybe that was the issue. Ill keep trying it defently feels like I'm getting close to a solid game.
Old 03-03-2016, 12:00 AM   #1796
Pro

I love Blake Bortles because he does this thing where each time he throws a TD, he turns around and throws a pick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-03-2016, 09:48 PM   #1797
Rookie

Tressler23's Arena

Well Josh just read the past couple pages did not even think about the default roster will be restarting again and trying everything that you guys are doing. Great find guys will post some thoughts later tonight or tomorrow.
Old 03-04-2016, 02:35 PM   #1798
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

I have been busy as hell past 2 weeks so I haven't touched madden or the forum until today. I have read everything and I'm honestly a bit confused what to do with the patch. do I delete anything then install patch? Do I just install it and delete tuner? Any gameplay differences? Can someone catch me up. Haha

Twitch: MvPeterson2828
Old 03-04-2016, 03:33 PM   #1799
Rookie

Just finished playing 2nd game of season in my new 49ers cfm. Simmed the first season and retooled the team. First 2 games have been blowouts. Have won 41-7 (vs Bears) and 35-7 (vs Cards). Both teams have poor qbs which has made it easier.

Something I like seeing in the 2nd game was lower rating players getting abused. Cards lost their 2nd best corner to injury in 2nd half and my wr absolutely abused him the rest of the game. In checked the new corners ratings and he was only 67 ovr. Nice to see the ratings making a difference, unlike previous versions where every opponent seemed the same.
Old 03-04-2016, 05:23 PM   #1800
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I have been busy as hell past 2 weeks so I haven't touched madden or the forum until today. I have read everything and I'm honestly a bit confused what to do with the patch. do I delete anything then install patch? Do I just install it and delete tuner? Any gameplay differences? Can someone catch me up. Haha

Twitch: MvPeterson2828
Just delete the tuner and then install the patch. I always do this with a new patch..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »