Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2016, 04:50 PM   #1865
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Hey Josh, apologies if this was answered earlier:

Do you need to modify the CPU's autosubs to match the users for ideal gameplay still? I'm doing an online franchise now and I'm wondering if I need to use a 2nd account to modify the CPU team's autosubs before each game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2016, 05:13 PM   #1866
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersFan89
How good is 70 for the injury sljders, how often do the players get injured and how many injuries are there?
With autosubs at 60 out and 80 in there is no roboqb?
I don't have exact numbers, but I am using 75 fatigue and it has been solid.

I see no real "robo QB" with the complete opening post setup. Really, the only QB that seems to put up crazy numbers against me is Brady, and that is ok with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrtkolman
Hey Josh, apologies if this was answered earlier:

Do you need to modify the CPU's autosubs to match the users for ideal gameplay still? I'm doing an online franchise now and I'm wondering if I need to use a 2nd account to modify the CPU team's autosubs before each game.
No, as long as you don't have control of that team as an owner or coach (no idea about player) the CPU seems to use whatever autosubs the user team has.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 03-21-2016 at 06:05 PM.
Old 03-21-2016, 06:29 PM   #1867
Banned

OVR: 0

These sliders saved Madden 16 for me. Was my last chance before giving up on a CFM.

I have messed with sliders every night for the last 3 months. Everyone's sliders played different and everyone had the game broken in some way or another. The game just never felt right no matter what.

Sliders, setting, and penalty's are still broken in Madden. I thought I read they were fixed and this stuff didn't affect game play anymore but whoever said it was wrong.

This game plays the best with everything on default on all pro. You can't touch any sliders or the game code becomes broken and things don't work and animations and lots of stuff disappears.

The CPU plays best with these default settings.
Old 03-21-2016, 06:40 PM   #1868
Banned

OVR: 0

Lions CFM with pre season rosters.

First game against the Chargers Rivers played like Rivers and was gun slinging it all over on me. But also was classic Rivers and I picked him 4 times. I was up 13 with 4 minutes left. Rivers had like 300 yards passing and the Lions have no #2 corner and he was just getting picked apart. Besides the picks I couldn't stop Rivers.

I scored a TD to go up by 13 and decided not to go for the 2pt as the game was in the bag. Rivers marched right down the field in 2 mins and scored. They had 3 timeouts and one of my lineman went off sides and I had to punt with a minute left.

Rivers drove it down on me right away and got the ball to the 8 yard line with 2 seconds remaining. I decided to blitz and Rivers threw a tight pass right throw my LB's hands and some how Gates got it for the game winning TD. felt horrible losing that game but it felt real. Like something I watch as a Packers fan happen to the Lions every week. Rivers ended up with like 480 yards passing. 160 yards in last 2 drives. Felt like the cpu had a comeback AI that I was meant to lose but I expect top QB's to step it up in the end.

Next game I played the Vikings and Bridgewater played just like his real life self. 250 yards passing, 2 tds, 0 picks. I won but it wasn't easy. After getiing 4 picks last game I thought maybe it was too easy but that is just the type of QB's I played.

Rivers slings it all over and with that throws picks. Bridgewater is more conservative and takes less chances.

Anyway never even thought to try default sliders. Saved Madden 16 for me and I will be playing default with Madden 17. No more sliders for me.

Last edited by IdleRace; 03-21-2016 at 06:43 PM.
Old 03-21-2016, 07:18 PM   #1869
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleRace
These sliders saved Madden 16 for me. Was my last chance before giving up on a CFM.

I have messed with sliders every night for the last 3 months. Everyone's sliders played different and everyone had the game broken in some way or another. The game just never felt right no matter what.

Sliders, setting, and penalty's are still broken in Madden. I thought I read they were fixed and this stuff didn't affect game play anymore but whoever said it was wrong.

This game plays the best with everything on default on all pro. You can't touch any sliders or the game code becomes broken and things don't work and animations and lots of stuff disappears.

The CPU plays best with these default settings.
Another convert!! Woo Hoo!!

Nah, seriously - this is definitely the first year that I could ever suggest going with default on Madden. Could I try to tweak some sliders to improve some things? Sure...but there is so much variability this year from game-to-game that unless you are incredibly patient (like playing 5 or 6 games per slider change), you'll spin right into the slider abyss.

I'm glad you're enjoying this....hopefully you will continue to get some terrific games!
Old 03-21-2016, 08:23 PM   #1870
MVP

DavidTheGreat20's Arena

OVR: 4

Will getting rid of the tuner help a lot of things? I still use the tuner and lots of quarterbacks still goes off on me.

First game- Matt McGloin throws for 289 yds.
Second game- Held Tom Savage to 194 yds. Good defensive outing overall.
Third game- Jimmy Garoppolo out of all people throws for a mighty 462 yards, but luckily I have an elite run defense and I managed to blow them out.
Fourth game- I managed to win against the Packers by keeping Rodgers to 296 yards, but once he got injured, the robo Landry Jones came in and added 88 yards due to a massive amount of checkdowns.
Fifth game- Jay Cutler had a realistic completion percentage (19/34) and 290 yards but threw deep often to Alshon Jeffery, who caught every jump ball. Once Cutler gets hurt, Matt Moore comes in and plays way better, throwing 76% for 134 yards.

My secondary isn't that bad. At least I think so.

CB
Darius Slay (93)
Rashaud Howell (Rookie, 81)
Jeremy Lane (80)
Pierre Desir (74)
Alex Carter (69)

FS
Glover Quin (89)
Rafael Bush (79)

SS
Quandre Diggs (82)
Bacarri Rambo (76)

Old 03-21-2016, 08:30 PM   #1871
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTheGreat20
Will getting rid of the tuner help a lot of things? I still use the tuner and lots of quarterbacks still goes off on me.
I've been playing with it deleted...I deleted it after the last patch and was never prompted for another one (likely rolled into the last patch). I would suggest uninstalling it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2016, 08:34 PM   #1872
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Finally!! Can get a game in,

Broadcasting: Falcons CFM year 2

Falcons vs Raiders

Twitch: hunkerdownuga

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »