Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2016, 08:37 PM   #1889
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Hey guys, I've been itching to get back to Madden, life and work has made it impossible lately. I just have quick question as I'm a bit confused by the OP, are you using the "Traditional" or "Default" auto subs? If Traditional are you using the 50 or 58 FAT? Thanks!
I'm using default with 50 fatigue. The "traditional" works with the 58 fatigue....

I do think though that default subs/fatigue works best though...
Old 03-22-2016, 08:59 PM   #1890
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I'm using default with 50 fatigue. The "traditional" works with the 58 fatigue....

Are CPU more challenging with default 50 fatigue and 80/60 autosubs?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
Old 03-22-2016, 09:09 PM   #1891
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

Cool, thanks Josh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2016, 10:02 PM   #1892
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Got to read defense and get a feel for blitz and audible out if needed. Also depends on your personnel and their personnel. If needed keep a TE or HB in to block.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Quote:
It's not really a slider issue....it's more of an overall game issue. It's actually one of my few gripes about the gameplay this year.

In addition to jaa's suggestions, you can also set your o-line to run block on PA passes...I find that helps a wee bit.
thank for the replies.

earlier, i had max protect on and a three man pass rush all got thru before the QB had turned his back.

if it's a "gameplay" problem, i'm try to get around it.

TBH, my biggest issue right now is sacks across the board. i'm getting hammered left, right & centre but am struggling to get sacks myself (player pass protection is currently set to 80). my pass rush is good on "paper" but i'm barely getting any. i have dropped the CPU pass protection down to 5 and i'm still not getting home.

never had this problem before. didn't with M16 on PS3. even when i adjust my protection, guys just run thru my 84 and 89 rated guards.
Old 03-22-2016, 10:16 PM   #1893
Banned

OVR: 0

Tried the sliders I mentioned all day and the cpu just is not good when you touch sliders.

These are the best sliders I played with and I have spent every night the last 3 months trying to get the game to play sim, and a challenge where if play with a team like the Browns and play the Seahawks I should lose.

Biggest problem is I play 99% the same if I'm using Aaron Rodgers or some bum 65 overall from FA.

Love football so much but Madden is nothing but pure torture. Could of took a second job the time I spent messing with it and probably pulled in 10k.
Old 03-23-2016, 09:35 AM   #1894
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

I dont know Josh...I will play some more games to get a complete feel...but this years Madden might be a complete wash for me. Just played a game where I am coaching the Browns vs Jets in opener...had RG3...and he KILLED them. 469 yards 4 TDs...granted I threw 41 times and connected 34...some of those yards beleive it or not were short routes that I tuned into big gains...so either I need to be the next coach in line somewhere or what...I dont know. Duke had 107 yards receiving as I killed them out of the backfield. My Defense is stellar too as I played the nickel exclusively and balled up Marshal with Haden. My biggest problems are this:

1. CPU Pass D stinks. NFL2K gave me fits back in the day and I STILL have yet to match it with Madden...AM is good. Run D is fine...I get hammered and earn my yards

2. CPU doesnt force the effort to their stars and they dont move them around either. This is the most frustrating part as I REALLY noticed it watching a bud play against the Houston Texans...In three quarters they threw to D Hop 2X!!! Not happening...Hopkins gets targeted quite a bit and they move him around to get mismatches. Not so in Madden.

Game feels pretty OFF to me for some reason. Lots of tiny reasons that hopefully will iron out come Madden 17 but I am afraid a trade in alert has been sounded.
Old 03-23-2016, 10:24 AM   #1895
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
I dont know Josh...I will play some more games to get a complete feel...but this years Madden might be a complete wash for me. Just played a game where I am coaching the Browns vs Jets in opener...had RG3...and he KILLED them. 469 yards 4 TDs...granted I threw 41 times and connected 34...some of those yards beleive it or not were short routes that I tuned into big gains...so either I need to be the next coach in line somewhere or what...I dont know. Duke had 107 yards receiving as I killed them out of the backfield. My Defense is stellar too as I played the nickel exclusively and balled up Marshal with Haden. My biggest problems are this:

1. CPU Pass D stinks. NFL2K gave me fits back in the day and I STILL have yet to match it with Madden...AM is good. Run D is fine...I get hammered and earn my yards

2. CPU doesnt force the effort to their stars and they dont move them around either. This is the most frustrating part as I REALLY noticed it watching a bud play against the Houston Texans...In three quarters they threw to D Hop 2X!!! Not happening...Hopkins gets targeted quite a bit and they move him around to get mismatches. Not so in Madden.

Game feels pretty OFF to me for some reason. Lots of tiny reasons that hopefully will iron out come Madden 17 but I am afraid a trade in alert has been sounded.
Number two is my biggest peeve as well. The problem is that the CPU seems to be programmed to throw to the open receiver and not necessarily to the best matchups. The autosub settings help this a wee bit, but not enough.

The other issue is that the CPU doesn't perceive a guy as being open when he has a step or two on the db. This causes issues in which you can't tighten coverage to realistic levels without the QB going into checkdown mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2016, 10:31 AM   #1896
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I just know my games for the most part are fun, their is always outliers in madden, I just move on from that. I win some and I lose some. Most fun i have had with Madden in a very long time, but it is a video game and one with legacy madden issues. I just look past those and have fun. I just know they are a lot less than previous versions, and their is more variety. Cannot remember the last time I went past year 1 in a cfm. Years past it was just me rolling through cpu matchups regardless of who they were with either shootouts or blowouts. So I know it is not perfect, but it is fun for me, so that is what matters, isnt it?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »