JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 244 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-29-2016, 03:32 PM   #1945
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Gave normal speed a try.

Me Rams vs Steelers.

Was so much easier than slow speed. I scored on ever drive to halftime. 35-6. Austin Davis was 22/23 for 375 yards and Gurley had 140 yards on 9 attempts. I quit at half time. Tried these sliders on slow on All Madden. The Cpu defense was tight like I want. But CPu on offense was unstoppable. Cpu scored on me with ease the first 4 times they had the ball. I simmed three drives to see the out come and they scored on all three as well.

On all pro when I run slants, drags, crosses my guys are open by 5 yards. Just too easy.

I decided this is my last day messing with Madden. Will try to make All Madden work. Just need the cpu to not be so automatic.
Old 03-29-2016, 03:38 PM   #1946
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleRace
Gave normal speed a try.

Me Rams vs Steelers.

Was so much easier than slow speed. I scored on ever drive to halftime. 35-6. Austin Davis was 22/23 for 375 yards and Gurley had 140 yards on 9 attempts. I quit at half time. Tried these sliders on slow on All Madden. The Cpu defense was tight like I want. But CPu on offense was unstoppable. Cpu scored on me with ease the first 4 times they had the ball. I simmed three drives to see the out come and they scored on all three as well.

On all pro when I run slants, drags, crosses my guys are open by 5 yards. Just too easy.

I decided this is my last day messing with Madden. Will try to make All Madden work. Just need the cpu to not be so automatic.
Goodluck. Not sure what game your playing? Not seeing this at all. I sim all special teams. I only select play calls that pop up, do not select my own. To hopefully avoid money plays. Same for defense, besides I player lock on d. There is always one of those madden crazy outlier game that show up where cpu team is unstoppable on both sides of ball, but for most part enjoyable experience with OP settings.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 03-29-2016, 05:37 PM   #1947
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Goodluck. Not sure what game your playing? Not seeing this at all. I sim all special teams. I only select play calls that pop up, do not select my own. To hopefully avoid money plays. Same for defense, besides I player lock on d. There is always one of those madden crazy outlier game that show up where cpu team is unstoppable on both sides of ball, but for most part enjoyable experience with OP settings.

I call plays similarly. I specifically limit myself to the 9 strategy plays
Old 03-29-2016, 06:43 PM   #1948
Pro

Game over. 29-27 me thanks to Brady throwing 4 picks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-29-2016, 09:24 PM   #1949
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980

Ditto....

I actually messed around a bit with All Madden over the weekend and also with edits for All Pro and frankly, I just kept coming back to what we have here. I think All Madden is a hot mess and messing with AP sliders just throws things out of whack.

When I play, I go with the highlighted receiver on the route first and then work through my progressions. I use the entire playbook and mix things up. I also use the stick for all of my throws, and I think it really amps up the difficulty in the passing game. I think the stick is the most important thing...it's where the QB Accuracy ratings really come to mean something. In my draft franchise, I am actually using Terrell Pryor at QB as Osweiler is hurt. It's brutal due to his accuracy ratings with the stick.
Old 03-29-2016, 09:41 PM   #1950
Banned

This is my last night messing with sliders.

Anyways does anyone use these sliders on All Madden?If anyone does is do you make anything different. I noticed the CPU is just too good. Might just drop QB accuracy to 40 and hopefully it doesn't break the sliders but makes the CPU not unstoppable.
Old 03-29-2016, 10:23 PM   #1951
Banned

Me Rams playing same game against Steelers.

These sliders on slow and All Madden only change is 40 QB accuaracy for user and cpu.

Opening kick off I return for a TD with Austin. Kinda shocked me. Missed XP.
CPU opening drive got it to 35 yard line missed FG when simmed.
I drove it down slowly on my second drive to make it 13-0
CPU throws a 20 yard pass and two WRs plow my DB and SS to the ground they get a 80 yard TD.
I get the ball for my 3rd drive and drive it down for a TD slowly. Up 20-7
CPU first run with Bell there O-Line throws 5 of my players to the ground and Bell runs 80 yds for a TD. 20-14 with 7:04 left in 2nd.

I notice no pass rush from me at all. Can tell CPU has a come back mode. As soon as I got a 13 point lead they became super human. Will play it out to half time.
Old 03-29-2016, 10:41 PM   #1952
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleRace
Me Rams playing same game against Steelers.

These sliders on slow and All Madden only change is 40 QB accuaracy for user and cpu.

Opening kick off I return for a TD with Austin. Kinda shocked me. Missed XP.
CPU opening drive got it to 35 yard line missed FG when simmed.
I drove it down slowly on my second drive to make it 13-0
CPU throws a 20 yard pass and two WRs plow my DB and SS to the ground they get a 80 yard TD.
I get the ball for my 3rd drive and drive it down for a TD slowly. Up 20-7
CPU first run with Bell there O-Line throws 5 of my players to the ground and Bell runs 80 yds for a TD. 20-14 with 7:04 left in 2nd.

I notice no pass rush from me at all. Can tell CPU has a come back mode. As soon as I got a 13 point lead they became super human. Will play it out to half time.
I got the ball then I punted
CPU got the ball punted
Last 3 mins I drove it down scored a TD on a 20 yard pass to Austin. He beat the DB and I hit him on the money in the end zone.

Half time score Me 27 Steelers 14.
No turnovers

Some stats.
Rams 78 rushing yards
164 passing yards
14 first downs
8-9 3rd down conversation

Steelers 107 rushing yards
106 passing
6 first downs
2-4 3rd down

Austin Davis 129.5 rating
17-22 173 yard 77% 2td 0 picks
Gurley 17-62 3.6 avg

Big Ben
125.5 rating 7-11 106 yards 1 td 0 pick
Bell 7-107 1 td

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »