JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 251 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 04-10-2016, 07:10 PM   #2001
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
I was going to setup CPU to progress players every four weeks. And then every four weeks I'd auto progress my players too, for an added layer of realism.

Thoughts?
That seems reasonable to me...I think there are a lot of ways to skin that particular cat.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:26 PM   #2002
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Sorry about your loss! Did you notice your weaker corners getting burnt?
Smith and Trufant both 95+, so if that is weak then im in trouble. Nope beat me in the middle.

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 04-10-2016, 10:21 PM   #2003
Banned

OVR: 0

Started my franchise with the 75 man preseason roster. Let my wife pick my team and she likes the dolphins logo, so, I'm the dolphins.

First game against the Redskins 10-10 at half. Feels like a real NFL game to be honest. The only gripe I have is Suh is facing off against their RG Lauvo who is 75ovr with 80rbk, 83pbk and 71ibl. Suh didn't shed one block, in fact, he got pushed backwards every run play along with Vernon, McDonald, and Wake. I'd say this is the beat dline in football and they've been glued to their guys. I'll play a lot more games though!
Old 04-10-2016, 11:04 PM   #2004
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Started my franchise with the 75 man preseason roster. Let my wife pick my team and she likes the dolphins logo, so, I'm the dolphins.

First game against the Redskins 10-10 at half. Feels like a real NFL game to be honest. The only gripe I have is Suh is facing off against their RG Lauvo who is 75ovr with 80rbk, 83pbk and 71ibl. Suh didn't shed one block, in fact, he got pushed backwards every run play along with Vernon, McDonald, and Wake. I'd say this is the beat dline in football and they've been glued to their guys. I'll play a lot more games though!
Two things:

1. The 'skins seem to do that due to the shotgun/pistol runs....they're always a tad overpowered, irrespective of ratings.
2. Just curious, what scheme do you have your d-line set to?
Old 04-11-2016, 08:33 AM   #2005
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Two things:

1. The 'skins seem to do that due to the shotgun/pistol runs....they're always a tad overpowered, irrespective of ratings.
2. Just curious, what scheme do you have your d-line set to?
So, totally shut down Morris in the second half. I started run blitzing and slanting my line and we did much better.

I am using the "attacking 4-3" defensive scheme and my RE/LE are set to "speed rusher" and my DT's are set to "run stoppers".

I think I pretty much experienced what you and jaa have been experiencing. Tannehill's long delivery was profoundly noticeable on 3rd and long with pressure coming. Was hard to move the ball when they brought pressure.

I'll try and get another game in tonight and report back.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:57 AM   #2006
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
So, totally shut down Morris in the second half. I started run blitzing and slanting my line and we did much better.

I am using the "attacking 4-3" defensive scheme and my RE/LE are set to "speed rusher" and my DT's are set to "run stoppers".

I think I pretty much experienced what you and jaa have been experiencing. Tannehill's long delivery was profoundly noticeable on 3rd and long with pressure coming. Was hard to move the ball when they brought pressure.

I'll try and get another game in tonight and report back.
Awesome...I never think to mention slanting the line, but I do it all the time along with line shifts.
Old 04-11-2016, 07:04 PM   #2007
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Falcons year 3- Stoked to start year 3 tonight hopefully. Tried my best to keep a good lineup out there and looked for scheme fit Free Agents. Cannot wait to try some of my rookies, hopefully get some playtime to start season, including my 2 80+rated rooks, a HB and a CB out of UGA. I looked at cap and tried to be realistic with choices. Ill post 2017 lineup when I get home tonight and broadcast 2017 season opener against rival Saints, believe at home, at the New Falcons Park as the Georgia Dome retired. Speaking of retirements I had 3 players retire on me: Solai, Hester, and someone else cannot remember. Schedule looking tough after having solid 2016 campaign.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

F1 2017 - Haas Team
Old 04-11-2016, 10:50 PM   #2008
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Falcons year 3- Stoked to start year 3 tonight hopefully. Tried my best to keep a good lineup out there and looked for scheme fit Free Agents. Cannot wait to try some of my rookies, hopefully get some playtime to start season, including my 2 80+rated rooks, a HB and a CB out of UGA. I looked at cap and tried to be realistic with choices. Ill post 2017 lineup when I get home tonight and broadcast 2017 season opener against rival Saints, believe at home, at the New Falcons Park as the Georgia Dome retired. Speaking of retirements I had 3 players retire on me: Solai, Hester, and someone else cannot remember. Schedule looking tough after having solid 2016 campaign.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
2017 Falcons Lineups: (RATING)

OFFENSIVE STARTERS:
QB - MATT RYAN (85)
HB - TEVIN COLEMAN (78)
FB - PATRICK DIMARCO (83)
TE - ORSON CHARLES (85)
WR - JULIO JONES (97)
WR - MOHAMDED SANU (84)
LT - JAKE MATTHEWS (88)
LG - CLINT BOLING - (87)
C - KORY LICHTENSTEIGER (80)
RG - JON ASAMOAH (91)
RT - RYAN SCHRAEDER (86)

NOTABLE OTHER OFFENSIVE PLAYERS:

TE - BEN WATSON (76)
WR - OSCAR SCOTT (80) *rookie*
WR - AARON DOBSON (76)
WR - JULLIAM MACK (69) *rookie*
HB - JJ HOWARD (80) *rookie*

DEFENSIVE STARTERS:
RE - ADRIAN CLAYBORN (81)
DT- RASHEDE HAGEMAN (81)
DT-ANTOINE BROWN (81)
LE- VIC BEASLEY JR (86)
ROLB- JACQUIAN WILLIAMS (82)
MLB- MANTI TEO (80)
LOLB- BROOKS REED (85)
CB- DESMOND TRUFANT (96)
CB- SEAN SMITH (96)
FS-GLOVER QUIN (93)
SS- ERIC BERRY (82)

NOTABLE OTHER DEFENSIVE PLAYERS:
DT - AKEEM SPENCE (77)
CB - JATERIAN TYSON (78) *rookie*
FS - DEZMEN SOUTHWARD (82)
LOLB - CORY JOHNSON (79)
MLB- - MACK NEWTON (78)
ROLB - OBRIEN SCHOFIELD (75)

K- BLAIR WALSH (89)
P- MATT BOSHER (94)

F1 2017 - Haas Team

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 04-11-2016 at 10:57 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »