JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 262 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 04-28-2016, 11:05 PM   #2089
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

I can confirm that the false start issue has been resolved with the patch/tuner combo.

One thing....VERY limited sample size, but seems like I am seeing more broken tackles than I had previously....BUT, I am using and playing against power run offenses. Trojan Man indicated that he too, also in a limited sample size, saw something similar.

I'm a running game junkie personally, so that doesn't bug me in the least. If it seems to be a little overdone, we have a couple of options available:
  • Raise facemask
  • disable ball hawk in MM (active in CFM)....this was a suggestion from King in a past PM
Old 04-29-2016, 11:17 AM   #2090
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I'm a running game junkie personally, so that doesn't bug me in the least. If it seems to be a little overdone, we have a couple of options available:
  • Raise facemask
  • disable ball hawk in MM (active in CFM)....this was a suggestion from King in a past PM

Yeah, since you want to keep gameplay sliders at default, you have those two options available (Mask / disable BH) in an "either / and / or" combination...

Since these were tuners, can't the last two (the one that made the mess and the one that "fixed" it) be deleted?

If not, you guys need to really start considering signing out of the internet when you get things the way you want them...

Seriously, that's going to be my mantra with this game in future iterations...

I've gotten really tired of having to go back to the drawing board a handful of times per year, due to this sort of mess...

Old 04-29-2016, 09:17 PM   #2091
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
Yeah, since you want to keep gameplay sliders at default, you have those two options available (Mask / disable BH) in an "either / and / or" combination...

Since these were tuners, can't the last two (the one that made the mess and the one that "fixed" it) be deleted?

If not, you guys need to really start considering signing out of the internet when you get things the way you want them...

Seriously, that's going to be my mantra with this game in future iterations...

I've gotten really tired of having to go back to the drawing board a handful of times per year, due to this sort of mess...

I hear ya'....but I am a tinkerer first and foremost. Plus, I like for my sets to be able to cater to the online franchise guys as well (and they're forced to do the updates).

I need more time with the new patch/tuner combo, but I liked what I saw last night....I dig strong run games, so if they inadvertently improved it, that's a huge plus.

And to your question.....once downloaded, there is no way to revert the patch other than to play the factory game (i.e. with no patches).
Old 04-29-2016, 09:36 PM   #2092
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I hear ya'....but I am a tinkerer first and foremost. Plus, I like for my sets to be able to cater to the online franchise guys as well (and they're forced to do the updates).

I need more time with the new patch/tuner combo, but I liked what I saw last night....I dig strong run games, so if they inadvertently improved it, that's a huge plus.

And to your question.....once downloaded, there is no way to revert the patch other than to play the factory game (i.e. with no patches).
You make any changes josh? Post tuner?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 04-29-2016, 09:43 PM   #2093
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
You make any changes josh? Post tuner?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
No, I need way more time before I know....and I got The Show occupying my gaming time too

edit: my gut says I won't change anything.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 04-29-2016 at 09:48 PM.
Old 04-29-2016, 10:12 PM   #2094
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

I haven't been around much because school been killing me. Lol. But I did hear a patch came out and caused a glitch? Has it been fixed? Any sliders changed or going to be? Looking to kick off a franchise with the Rams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-29-2016, 10:59 PM   #2095
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I haven't been around much because school been killing me. Lol. But I did hear a patch came out and caused a glitch? Has it been fixed? Any sliders changed or going to be? Looking to kick off a franchise with the Rams.

A patch broke it, a tuner was then released to fix it.

At this juncture, I expect no slider changes. Will be playing some tonight after round 3 is done.
Old 04-29-2016, 11:08 PM   #2096
Pro

OVR: 0

I found a FA rookie HB who is a beast. 94 juke AND 92 trucking

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »