JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 277 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-11-2016, 07:49 PM   #2209
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Should be home in an hour or two....will give it a shot rubio....thanks for the info.
Old 05-11-2016, 08:20 PM   #2210
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Rubio...just to be clear. You turned OPI off in both the main menu and CFM?
Old 05-11-2016, 08:40 PM   #2211
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Rubio...just to be clear. You turned OPI off in both the main menu and CFM?
Yes, definitely both.

I wound up running away with it 31-9. Games feels really good. Great Subs and penalty variety.

Just keep an eye on User Running (high) and CPU Running (low). Again, such a small sample size but loved the last two games.
Old 05-11-2016, 09:02 PM   #2212
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

"holy punts" - that made me laugh out loud....

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 05-11-2016, 11:28 PM   #2213
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Well, I got my first game in using the setup with OPI off...if I were looking just at stats, I'd say meh. It was a 40-23 win by my Colts over Rex's "Let me break my defense by running the worst possible scheme for my personnel" Bills. I had nearly 500 yards the Bills just over 400.

Here's the thing....

From the standpoint of, do ratings matter....spot on (ex. EJ Manuel hit 47% of his passes, but he made big plays downfield and on the ground....just wasn't accurate enough).

From the standpoint of actions matching ratings...again, spot on (ex. big run play by Gore sprung by Moncrief and his 60 RBK rating keeping the DB and his 38 block shed rating totally at bay). Example 2: I went into press coverage on one play. My CB2, Butler, had a press rating in the 60s and was matched up on Harvin (Rte in the low 80s).....result, I didn't run another press play the rest of the game as Harvin juked him and burned him for a long TD.

From the standpoint of minimizing the canned animations and allowing the game to flow naturally....mission accomplished. WRs were appropriately aggressive, still making great plays, but not attempting them on every godforsaken play.

Here's where I am after just one game...from a look and feel perspective, I literally saw nothing that made me go...eww...I'm with rubio here, I see nothing at all that I feel needs to be changed. Let's give these a thorough shakedown guys!!

OP is updated for hopefully the last time

Edit: one other thing....regarding my comment about Rex Ryan breaking the Bills defense by running a 34....it showed up as badly in this game as it did in real life...
Old 05-12-2016, 07:36 AM   #2214
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

OVR: 0

Man, was hoping the 900 yard games were few and far between. Oh well, I will take this fantastic game for what's it's worth.

Great job on the sliders Josh. Looking forward to seeing yours for Madden 17.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:44 AM   #2215
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I had a nail biter last night with the new settings.

Here's what I liked:

Completion %'s- 58% Stafford, Tolzein 66% with 2 int's.

I saw a fumble over turned by the booth. I haven't seen a fumble in a while.

Low scoring first half, Lions 7 Packers 3. Lions stopped the Packers on their first drive at the 1 yd line.

The offenses began to cook in the second half. Packers were down by 10 in the 4th quarter. The Lions decide on a shotgun draw to Bell and Mathews is waiting in the end zone for a safety. 5 minutes left and Packers are running hurry up offense. We score and I decide to go for 2 and tie it at 29 apiece. The Packers defense forced the Lions into a punt and we have the ball with about 3 minutes left. The hurry up offense brings the ball down to the 1 yd line with 11 seconds remaining. I hand the ball off to Lacy and he scores and the Lions have 5 seconds left to make a play. They do a Hail Mary and catch it, but it's 40 yds short.

Great game, Josh!

Oh, you really need to find the running lanes on offense. Lacy had under 50 yds rushing.

The only issue I have is if you have a long long drive of 7 or 8 plays in a row in a hurry up offense, you start to see your RB's sub in for the WR's until there is a stop in the action.

Boo on that, that's been programmed in the game.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:51 AM   #2216
Pro

clarkerots's Arena

OVR: 9

So is the OP the way to go, or are there additional updates? Looking forward to these.............

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »