JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 287 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-24-2016, 08:16 PM   #2289
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Alright josh, I am completely wiping my madden and do a quick install of the game. I tried what you recommended with IG and played 4 games and I saw the same thing and maybe even worse with a new CFM and 75 man roster. I deleted my madden, delete all saves, profile, etc. I am hoping after set everything back up it will play way better lol. My question for you is when I go through the intro do I have to do All pro- All pro- All pro or anything like that like we use to with past madden?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-24-2016, 08:29 PM   #2290
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
My question for you is when I go through the intro do I have to do All pro- All pro- All pro or anything like that like we use to with past madden?

Nope, I saw no difference this year.

Question though, are you playing no switch or something like that?
Old 05-24-2016, 09:47 PM   #2291
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

Quote:
Alright josh, I am completely wiping my madden and do a quick install of the game. I tried what you recommended with IG and played 4 games and I saw the same thing and maybe even worse with a new CFM and 75 man roster. I deleted my madden, delete all saves, profile, etc. I am hoping after set everything back up it will play way better lol. My question for you is when I go through the intro do I have to do All pro- All pro- All pro or anything like that like we use to with past madden?

So would wiping it away and then reinstalling really change things how you have them now? Weren't you using the 75 man in a new CFM anyways? Just curious what will change by deleting and starting from square one. And are we not to use no switch? Please let us know your findings.

Im experimenting with everything as stated in OP but changing the penalty sliders. Wow does this dictate a different style game per each change.
Old 05-24-2016, 10:05 PM   #2292
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

For what it is worth, in my Falcons CFM, I player lock on defense. Also sim all special teams. I wonder if player lock on offense would help minimize inflated human offense as well?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 05-24-2016, 10:15 PM   #2293
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

I personally do not use any kind of 'no switch' or 'player lock'. This setup is not built specifically for that style of play, but because I try to stick to a "ratings based" approach, it tends to be quite viable for those that DO play that style. But, it is by no means a "requirement"....my only house rule is if you don't see it on Sundays, don't do it. Sometimes doing a full re-install can clean out the proverbial cobwebs out of the game...especially following a patch. We've been through a ton of patches this year...sometimes getting a fresh start is a good thing. I personally don't think it is necessary right now from what I have seen, but I don't think it is going to hurt much either.
Old 05-24-2016, 10:19 PM   #2294
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio809
Im experimenting with everything as stated in OP but changing the penalty sliders. Wow does this dictate a different style game per each change.
Oh yeah...the penalty sliders have a major affect on things....even a tiny change can alter the gameplay dynamics. I don't understand the people who still deny their impact...play a pure default setup versus just the changes I have here....HUGE difference.
Old 05-24-2016, 10:37 PM   #2295
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Streaming now with IG on in MM and CFM. Vikings at 49ers. Twitch; MvPeterson2828

Old 05-24-2016, 11:40 PM   #2296
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Streaming now with IG on in MM and CFM. Vikings at 49ers. Twitch; MvPeterson2828

Alright after one game I won 21-10. The game felt right and all the weird things I was seeing with the passing game was completely gone. It truly felt like I was playing against gabbert where he went 18/31 230 yards 1 TD and 2 picks. Teddy finished 13-21 152 yards 2 TD. He got injuries so Hill had to finish up the game. AP was already out so my running game was beyond weak and so was the 49ers. This is just one game and I'll play more tomorrow. So far clean install helped me but just one game, so not jumping to conclusions yet!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »