Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2016, 10:36 PM   #2353
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

See we are back home!!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 05-28-2016, 11:44 PM   #2354
Banned

OVR: 0

Up 10-3 at half in my Dolphins chise vs the Bills. I threw one bad pick, but the other two the defender warped and pushed my receiver out of the way. So, three picks.

Other than those two odd plays I feel like its playing perfectly for the matchups in game.
Old 05-29-2016, 12:18 AM   #2355
Banned

Wow, finished 17-9!

Only threw two passes the entire second half. Had a huge 75 yd rub by one of my rookie RB's.

Aside from the two fluke it's, game felt great! Felt like it was totally a ratings vs ratings game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2016, 02:04 AM   #2356
Banned

Wow, finished 17-9!

Only threw two passes the entire second half. Had a huge 75 yd rub by one of my rookie RB's.

Aside from the two fluke it's, game felt great! Felt like it was totally a ratings vs ratings game.
Old 05-29-2016, 09:12 AM   #2357
Rookie

Just thinking off the top of my head, but has anyone tried different fatigue sliders between the main settings and franchise settings? What got me thinking about this was after seeing josh's post last night I dropped the fatigue setting in the main menu down to 50, but I had a saved superbowl in progress so I went ahead and played it out. I seemed to have a much harder time stopping the run than normal and it ended up being a very close game which I lost 27-24 due to a late fumble by Peterson.

Disclaimer, I am not currently playing with the default rosters because I wanted to play with this years draft class, but it might be worth a look.
Old 05-29-2016, 09:53 AM   #2358
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
LMAO...

75 DOES play well....it looks great, feels right, blah, blah, blah. The one problem...it's too easy as it handicaps the CPU too much. But how many games did it take of playing on 75 fatigue to come to that realization....a lot?

That's the trap with sliders...it can look and feel awesome, but it isn't until you get some serious sample size before you know for sure. We never tested 50 fatigue on the exact penalty setup we have until now. And my oh my is the challenge (and variety) back...at least for me. Game 4 was my first real shootout against GB. The pack went up 17-0 at the half, Kaep was 5-18 passing and Hyde was doing nothing. I brought in Gabbert and Bush...Blaine was awesome with 250 yards passing in the second half and Bush's superior BCV made it easier to hit holes (which is my issue with Hyde). Unfortunately for me, the Pack kept pushing and came away with a 31-28 victory and I fall to 1-3 on the season (Eli and Co. up next).

For those keeping count, that's one blowout (by CPU), two close defensive games (1-1), and one close offensive game. I'll take that variety any day of the week...and I have yet to really have a major advantage over any opponent yet (the Giants coming-up might be my easiest opponent so far).
How is the subing tho? Are you getting any rotation?
Old 05-29-2016, 10:38 AM   #2359
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorsett33
I only got one game in but I did not have any subbing. Game played well tho. I may try increasing fatigue to 55. See what happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 05-29-2016, 12:35 PM   #2360
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorsett33
There is a little rotation, just not a ton (though I see more on the CPU side...which is good since we obviously can't control them). I've been using some formation subs and different packages to get some personnel mixes in the game (I usually do anyways).

The gameplay is so good though that I don't care...it's challenging, fun, and you can feel the differences in ratings and schemes. If other people want to mess around with fatigue to get subs, by all means.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »