Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2016, 09:17 PM   #2377
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Playing against the Bills...

Suh is being man handeled by Kraig Urbik - 93str 71rbk 69ibl
And Josh Leribeus 88 str 87rbk 75ibl
McDonald is being man handeled by Matt Tobin 79str 82rbk 82ibl

When I say man handled I mean literally not ONE SINGLE block shed in now four games. I have 8 tackles between Dion Jordan, Suh, McDonald and my 85rookie Odom.

Kind of frustrating.
Old 05-30-2016, 11:04 PM   #2378
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
Playing against the Bills...

Suh is being man handeled by Kraig Urbik - 93str 71rbk 69ibl
And Josh Leribeus 88 str 87rbk 75ibl
McDonald is being man handeled by Matt Tobin 79str 82rbk 82ibl

When I say man handled I mean literally not ONE SINGLE block shed in now four games. I have 8 tackles between Dion Jordan, Suh, McDonald and my 85rookie Odom.

Kind of frustrating.
Try changing up your scheme and use stunts and slants. I'm using a similar but less talented line with the Jags and they are doing quite well.
Old 05-30-2016, 11:07 PM   #2379
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Well... I started my jaguar's franchise after simming year 1. Week 1 I played against the Texans. Their Rookie QB had a nightmare of a game lol. He finished 16/32 174 yards and 4 INT He was just making the worst decisions. I managed to win this one without much of a worrisome of them doing anything. 7-20 was the final. My jags didn't do as great either with drops, off-target throws by Bortles and etc. I finished with 305 total yards and Texans had 266. Their highlights of the game was literally maybe 3 sacks and their 4 yard TD run by Foster. Bortles did play nicely with finishing 21/32 260 yards 1 TD. Deep bomb 50 yards out to Lee which was actually underthrown but Lee manage to catch it and score. Other TD was kinda funny because it was my rookie running back first carry from 7 yards away, up the gut for the score lol.

I think my only worry was is that I saw multiple times when a wide open receiver was open the CPU QB didn't even look his way at all or acted like he was nonexistent. Either that was just because the Rookie QB and being a trait thing or something else, I don't know. It was just weird it happened on a play action and Hopkins did out route and was wideeeee open and two other times were on simple little curls and the QB decided to throw it up into triple coverage. I am more leading to it being the QB and not being developed. I'll keep ya posted on how my games play out
Old 05-31-2016, 07:28 AM   #2380
MVP

OVR: 1

in any version of the exp era of madden and multiple sliders, none of my dline have ever hit their target tackle number, last season with the latest sliders of Josh's JJ got 25 tackles in the year, 10 of which were sacks. my dline is usually the best 7 dline players i can get on my roster so at the moment i have 1 LE, 1 RE and 5 DTs. 2 of the DTs play DE sometimes. the only position that can get tackles to their target are MLBers for me, at the moment i have 7 and 1 LOLB and 1 ROLB

i wouldnt worry about it, my secondary reaches usefulness in their last year by which time they want loony money. this is for a 77 cb drafted who gets to maybe 85 in year 4. all i do is get awr to 75, then prc to 75, then pur to 75 then tkl to 60. they tend to have 80+ mcv/zcv and 70+ prs but i dont press.

after all that they are in resign mode ...
Old 05-31-2016, 04:05 PM   #2381
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Played my week two game. Bears at Jaguars 18-17 loss. Bortles choked at the end of the game and so did my defense. Through the whole game I kept the Bears in checked until final few minutes of the game and my defense managed to give up 10 points and my offense couldn't muster a single first down. There was hope with 2 times out left, 50 seconds left to get us into field goal range but bortles threw way off target and picked at the 40 yard line on a streak pass. Cutler went down in the first quarter with groin injury and garoppolo came in and was quite impressive. 20/33 277 yards and a TD
Bortles finished around 18/29 234 yards 1 TD and 2 Picks.
Yeldon had 16 carries 61 yards 1 TD
Ka'deem Carey for the Bears was 19 for 49 no TD
My defense managed 1 pick from cutler and 6 sacks.
They managed 4 sacks and 2 picks.

The game played really well and I enjoyed it a lot. Time to move on to week 3 against the Titans and Mariota. Rookie QB Gordon Evans might start this year if bortles falls apart. 1-1 right now on the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2016, 06:57 AM   #2382
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

Played a couple last night. Steelers (me) against Bengals. Won 41-38. Over 1000 total yards of offense combined. Funny thing is, I was trying to not rush or call any hurry up offense. It was just too easy for both teams to move the ball, but it is the Steelers so we'll let that slide.

Second game Colts (me) against Chiefs. This one was even better at 35-48. Chiefs ran over me with Charles, as expected but both offenses were almost impossible to stop. Just so frustrating to not have much defense anymore in my particular games. I may have to move on until '17.

One thing I did notice as far as fatigue is concerned, when it was at 75 I was at least getting some defensive in the first halfs. The offense would then open up 2nd Half but at least the final score was not as skewed. With 50 it's like all bets are off and my first 2 quarters end up like a final score.

I have worked on my own extensively adjusting pretty much every penalty slider in every direction. I hate to deviate from the default sliders, but I may have to in order to get some semblance of defense. Oh and I tried it on AM and hate the gameplay. Not the challenge, just the overall interactions.

Still love this game. Just getting a little burned out testing in June. If anybody else has added a dash of defense (or lowering the offense), please share.

Last edited by Rubio809; 06-01-2016 at 07:01 AM.
Old 06-01-2016, 01:38 PM   #2383
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Rubio, are you still using a downloaded roster? If so, I can tell you that makes a difference. If you're still getting these results with the preseason roster, I don't know what to tell you.
Old 06-01-2016, 01:46 PM   #2384
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio809
Played a couple last night. Steelers (me) against Bengals. Won 41-38. Over 1000 total yards of offense combined. Funny thing is, I was trying to not rush or call any hurry up offense. It was just too easy for both teams to move the ball, but it is the Steelers so we'll let that slide.

Second game Colts (me) against Chiefs. This one was even better at 35-48. Chiefs ran over me with Charles, as expected but both offenses were almost impossible to stop. Just so frustrating to not have much defense anymore in my particular games. I may have to move on until '17.

One thing I did notice as far as fatigue is concerned, when it was at 75 I was at least getting some defensive in the first halfs. The offense would then open up 2nd Half but at least the final score was not as skewed. With 50 it's like all bets are off and my first 2 quarters end up like a final score.

I have worked on my own extensively adjusting pretty much every penalty slider in every direction. I hate to deviate from the default sliders, but I may have to in order to get some semblance of defense. Oh and I tried it on AM and hate the gameplay. Not the challenge, just the overall interactions.

Still love this game. Just getting a little burned out testing in June. If anybody else has added a dash of defense (or lowering the offense), please share.

That is really weird you are seeing these kind of games because the highest scoring game I have had so far was a 30-35 Titans at Jaguars and I just pulled off a 22 point comeback in the 4th to win it. My other games has been around like 18-17 and 7-20. All of these game total yards was at least highest was 650 combined and that was my titans game because the massive comeback I had and I couldn't stop Mariota at all so they killed me until the end. My other games I held the Bears to a total of 266 yards and I had like 320 total. Maybe you could do a reinstall of madden? Yeah it is kinda of a lot of work, but at that point it wouldn't hurt to try and see it might help a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »