JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 312 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 07-26-2016, 04:33 PM   #2489
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorsett33
Really.... so what did you change your fatigue settings to?
They are the same...just work better
Old 07-27-2016, 12:14 PM   #2490
Rookie

OVR: 1

Josh, I agree...the game seems a bit easier. My initial take is that by re-introducing fatigue, it's neutered the CPU a bit. Remember how you had fatigue up and then put it back down to 50 because you (and others) saw that while it added more variety, it seemed to diminish the challenge against the CPU? So I'm wondering if by adding Fatigue back in (I know it never went away, but you know what I mean), it had the secondary effect of toning down the CPU's potency, so to speak. Could be totally wrong, but I went from an average challenge with the last patch to almost no challenge, at least so far.
Old 07-27-2016, 12:24 PM   #2491
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by picker19
Josh, I agree...the game seems a bit easier. My initial take is that by re-introducing fatigue, it's neutered the CPU a bit. Remember how you had fatigue up and then put it back down to 50 because you (and others) saw that while it added more variety, it seemed to diminish the challenge against the CPU? So I'm wondering if by adding Fatigue back in (I know it never went away, but you know what I mean), it had the secondary effect of toning down the CPU's potency, so to speak. Could be totally wrong, but I went from an average challenge with the last patch to almost no challenge, at least so far.
Yeah...its a bit of a bummer. I've contemplated giving pure default a whirl with this patch just to see if offense is still out of control (but also to see if one of the penalty slider adjustments is neutering the CPU somehow). I've also even considered trying out all madden.
Old 07-27-2016, 07:50 PM   #2492
Rookie

Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to make a difference. I've been playing pure default (except I had INJ = 90) mostly since the last May patch, and I immediately saw a difference the moment last week's patch happened. I even did the old uninstall/reinstall and nothing...AP is way too easy now, at least in Coach Mode. The only thing I can think of is the Fatigue issue. I may try All Madden, too, or just put M16 down finally and wait a month for M17 (but you know that we'll be so excited to get it and then something big will be broken like last year, and we'll have to wait a month before really playing it). For me, I just wish they left it alone with that last version before the May patch. It wasn't perfect, but I had the most fun with that version of M16.
Old 07-27-2016, 09:50 PM   #2493
Rookie

Josh, you've dabbled with AM before, right, for M16? If so, what are your impressions of it? I know you are an avid fan of AP, as I am...or was until the latest patch. I'm just curious of your general observations towards AM. Is it so skewed towards the CPU like it has been in the past, or has it been toned down so it's not "impossible" to play against? Anyway, just interested in your thoughts. Thanks.
Old 07-27-2016, 10:03 PM   #2494
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Josh, you've dabbled with AM before, right, for M16? If so, what are your impressions of it? I know you are an avid fan of AP, as I am...or was until the latest patch. I'm just curious of your general observations towards AM. Is it so skewed towards the CPU like it has been in the past, or has it been toned down so it's not "impossible" to play against? Anyway, just interested in your thoughts. Thanks.

Default All Madden
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=882223
Old 07-27-2016, 11:09 PM   #2495
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
I haven't tried it on the new patch yet....but yeah, if I do....either going with default AM or with some penalty slider adjustments might work. I really loathe the speed boost the CPU gets on it though...you have to have an incredible defense to avoid getting shredded (again, impression from before the last patch).
Old 07-28-2016, 07:46 AM   #2496
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to make a difference. I've been playing pure default (except I had INJ = 90) mostly since the last May patch, and I immediately saw a difference the moment last week's patch happened. I even did the old uninstall/reinstall and nothing...AP is way too easy now, at least in Coach Mode. The only thing I can think of is the Fatigue issue. I may try All Madden, too, or just put M16 down finally and wait a month for M17 (but you know that we'll be so excited to get it and then something big will be broken like last year, and we'll have to wait a month before really playing it). For me, I just wish they left it alone with that last version before the May patch. It wasn't perfect, but I had the most fun with that version of M16.
This is exactly why my PS4 is not connected to the Internet, I didn't want to get any patches or tuners until the community here had uncovered the repercussions. I think the game has played very well with Josh's set, aside from the fatigue issue but I'll sacrifice that for the better gameplay. I have not and will no install the latest patch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »