JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 313 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 07-28-2016, 12:50 PM   #2497
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Just as an fyi, deleting the old tuner and reinstalling the game seems to tighten the gameplay back up. I did that last night (did not delete profile) and in a small sample size, it seemed much better.
Old 07-28-2016, 01:21 PM   #2498
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Just as an fyi, deleting the old tuner and reinstalling the game seems to tighten the gameplay back up. I did that last night (did not delete profile) and in a small sample size, it seemed much better.
So would I have to restart my CFM?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 07-28-2016, 01:28 PM   #2499
MVP

SpaceBoyXVII's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Did you delete the patch as well?
Old 07-28-2016, 02:59 PM   #2500
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtalley347
Did you delete the patch as well?
Yes, it happens when you uninstall
Old 07-28-2016, 07:53 PM   #2501
Rookie

Ugh...tried All Madden default and I just couldn't do it. It was definitely much harder, but because the CPU got artificial attribute boosts. Also, I did the uninstall/reinstall, and I didn't notice a difference, personally. For me, what's really driving me crazy is the CPU's run game has been completely neutered with this patch. That's what I loved about the last two patches, they actually gave the CPU a really good run game.

I'm left with either playing with the gameplay sliders (yikes) or just putting it down finally and wait for M17. I'm thinking the latter...hope they tweak the game play for M17. Bring back the pre-May patch! With Josh's sliders, that was the best game play yet, IMO.
Old 07-28-2016, 08:21 PM   #2502
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by picker19
Ugh...tried All Madden default and I just couldn't do it. It was definitely much harder, but because the CPU got artificial attribute boosts. Also, I did the uninstall/reinstall, and I didn't notice a difference, personally. For me, what's really driving me crazy is the CPU's run game has been completely neutered with this patch. That's what I loved about the last two patches, they actually gave the CPU a really good run game.

I'm left with either playing with the gameplay sliders (yikes) or just putting it down finally and wait for M17. I'm thinking the latter...hope they tweak the game play for M17. Bring back the pre-May patch! With Josh's sliders, that was the best game play yet, IMO.
Coach mode right? Also, you are using my exact op set or something different? I think the change might be something subtle. The big issue I have seen (which is good and bad) is that block shedding is way more pronounced. It might be as simple as raising the holding slider to 50/55 (MM/CFM).

Also, disabling ballhawk in the main menu may help too.
Old 07-28-2016, 08:35 PM   #2503
Rookie

Just playing pure default, except having INJ up, and all assists off. Tried a few different settings since the last patch, but kept coming back to default as my favorite experience with Coach Mode. Been doing pure default since the May patch. But this latest one has thrown a lot off for me in Coach Mode. You are definitely right on the block shedding. I also seem to notice that it seems that the D has better play recognition than before. I could be wrong, but it seems my LBs come right up and are ready for the run a lot more than before. Bottom line, based on what I see, the CPU offense got neutered.
Old 07-29-2016, 08:45 AM   #2504
Rookie

Josh, for the injury slider you have at 75, how many total injuries do you typically see a game and is that number in line with a real NFL game? Seems at 75, I've been seeing an average of 2 injuries a game in total, yet from a 2011 AP article, back then the rate was up to 3.7 per game/per team. I'm thinking of going back to INJ = 80 or 90. But was curious as to what you were seeing before I did that. Thanks as always.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »