JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 319 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-09-2016, 10:52 AM   #2545
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

I tried in year 2 games, played 3 games, problem in all games was qb comp%, 90+% in all 3 games?? might just hang it up for 17.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 08-09-2016, 01:33 PM   #2546
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
I tried in year 2 games, played 3 games, problem in all games was qb comp%, 90+% in all 3 games?? might just hang it up for 17.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Wow...I havent seen anything above 70% in my games...and that included a game versus Brady.

One thing I HAVE noticed is that defenders are really overreacting a lot (on cuts, routes, and play action). I'm seeing this really open up deep zones in particular. I'm thinking that we may need to either turn KRI back on or tone down the facemask slider (or both).
Old 08-09-2016, 01:58 PM   #2547
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Wow...I havent seen anything above 70% in my games...and that included a game versus Brady.

One thing I HAVE noticed is that defenders are really overreacting a lot (on cuts, routes, and play action). I'm seeing this really open up deep zones in particular. I'm thinking that we may need to either turn KRI back on or tone down the facemask slider (or both).
yeah I know, weird. Everything else plays good.

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 08-09-2016, 07:00 PM   #2548
Rookie

OVR: 1

I guess Coach Mode really does provide a different experience...I completely wiped out every file and started from scratch and I'm still seeing the same damn game play with absolutely no run game, especially for the CPU. In half a season, so far the CPU has never scored more than 20 points on me, had only one RB with 4 ypc in a game, only two teams that had a total of 100+ rushing yards/game, and all CPU QBs combined are averaging 58% completion rate. Needless to say, I am undefeated. I'm am seriously envious of you guys, like D81SKINS, who are actually seeing a challenge and having fun.

T-minus 2 weeks and counting...let's hope they again tinker with the game play and not release M17 with this version.
Old 08-09-2016, 07:06 PM   #2549
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by picker19
I guess Coach Mode really does provide a different experience...I completely wiped out every file and started from scratch and I'm still seeing the same damn game play with absolutely no run game, especially for the CPU. In half a season, so far the CPU has never scored more than 20 points on me, had only one RB with 4 ypc in a game, only two teams that had a total of 100+ rushing yards/game, and all CPU QBs combined are averaging 58% completion rate. Needless to say, I am undefeated. I'm am seriously envious of you guys, like D81SKINS, who are actually seeing a challenge and having fun.

T-minus 2 weeks and counting...let's hope they again tinker with the game play and not release M17 with this version.
I'm actually curious now to try out coach mode. I would like to slow down the CPU offense a bit. Too much offense from what I have seen. Maybe I can glean something from a foray into coach mode, if I can deal with the sheer boredom to get a game or two in....I could never last more than a quarter in past tries.
Old 08-09-2016, 08:18 PM   #2550
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by picker19

That is really odd, I play Coach Mode exclusively and have been having great games and seeing great variety. I'm in my 3rd season as the Broncos and am currently 7-2. I've had close defensive battles (one was a loss), a few shootouts and a couple of dominate wins. I did the delete of my profile and the tuner and reinstalled the game, continued my CFM with the latest patch so fatigue is now working again too! I couldn't be happier with the way the game is playing. I'm having so much fun I'm holding off on 17 until the reviews come in.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 08-09-2016, 10:50 PM   #2551
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
That is really odd, I play Coach Mode exclusively and have been having great games and seeing great variety. I'm in my 3rd season as the Broncos and am currently 7-2. I've had close defensive battles (one was a loss), a few shootouts and a couple of dominate wins. I did the delete of my profile and the tuner and reinstalled the game, continued my CFM with the latest patch so fatigue is now working again too! I couldn't be happier with the way the game is playing. I'm having so much fun I'm holding off on 17 until the reviews come in.
You using the exact OP setup, including all of the autosubs and so on?
Old 08-09-2016, 11:02 PM   #2552
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
You using the exact OP setup, including all of the autosubs and so on?
Yes, exact setup, I haven't changed a thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »