JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 324 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-16-2016, 12:15 PM   #2585
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

I'm still not clear on 318boy's description of what the auto sub "top number" (80) affects and results in, etc...

Thanks!
Old 08-16-2016, 01:30 PM   #2586
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
josh you getting 17? if so , starting a new thread for settings? I have ea access so will have 10 hours of test CFM , that I will test all pro default to get feel of what might of, or might not of changed. Just going to go to reg season and play games, sim all other tasks. So what you think, all pro 9 min qrts, everything else default. Will post when broadcasting on twitch. Sound good?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
That would be awesome man. The approach you suggest is what I had planned on using. Are you able to archive your twitch streams? If so, that would be super. I'm going to start a m17 thread soon. Will be able to play next Monday night since I'm on west coast.
Old 08-16-2016, 01:33 PM   #2587
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
I'm still not clear on 318boy's description of what the auto sub "top number" (80) affects and results in, etc...

Thanks!
This is what affects tendencies, play calling, etc. I would almost call it an aggression setting in the sense of how much the CPU players attack (I.e. throwing deep, running hard, getting a bigger push in the lineplay, etc.)
Old 08-16-2016, 03:12 PM   #2588
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
No, completely different animals. You're better-off adapting my NCAA 14 set for M25.

I can see that stance, the game is definitely playing well. That said, franchise mode is SO boring. A lot of the additions this year should add a lot of life to the game.
crap - I was looking before on my ps-4 and did not see the sliders and settings posted.
I am sorry, as I appreciate your effort(s).

Thank You

Last edited by Uncle Elton John; 08-16-2016 at 04:57 PM. Reason: my mistake.
Old 08-16-2016, 05:09 PM   #2589
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
This is what affects tendencies, play calling, etc. I would almost call it an aggression setting in the sense of how much the CPU players attack (I.e. throwing deep, running hard, getting a bigger push in the lineplay, etc.)
Ah, thanks...

So what would the ramifications of using a lower "top" value be?

I looked at my last tweaks to 16 and somehow I ended up with most auto subs based around 35 / 40 albeit with 75 fatigue and it played nicely...

Can "less aggression" though lower top value lead to more "considered" / "smarter" play?

For instance, HBs hitting the "considered" points of attack in the line and DBs playing "smarter"?

Interesting!

Last edited by KingV2k3; 08-16-2016 at 05:14 PM.
Old 08-16-2016, 05:54 PM   #2590
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Ah, thanks...

I looked at my last tweaks to 16 and somehow I ended up with most auto subs based around 35 / 40 albeit with 75 fatigue and it played nicely...

Can "less aggression" though lower top value lead to more "considered" / "smarter" play?

For instance, HBs hitting the "considered" points of attack in the line and DBs playing "smarter"?

Interesting!

'Sup King?

Are you using 35/40 across the board? Are you able to keep the O line from subbing out with those settings?

How bout the art length/run off/ acc clock settings? 75 fatigue seems like it would have lots of unwanted o line substitutions (very irksome to me personally) in a game that generated 120-130 plays.

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-16-2016, 06:46 PM   #2591
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Ah, thanks...

Interesting!
No, its more of a lack of effort for rbs the lineplay. For QBs, it is going into Matt Leinart mode (checkdown every play even if a wr is open). I tried so many times to go lower and it never felt right to me.
Old 08-16-2016, 06:48 PM   #2592
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
'Sup King?

How bout the art length/run off/ acc clock settings? 75 fatigue seems like it would have lots of unwanted o line substitutions (very irksome to me personally) in a game that generated 120-130 plays.

Thanks in advance!
I accidentally played a game on 75 fatigue recently. It's very sloppy, and way too many subs for 9 minute quarters. Higher minute quarters reduce the fatigue effect though and may make it more viable.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »