JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 332 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-22-2016, 01:22 PM   #2649
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
Heat Seeker is tied more to the pursuit in the run game and pass rush, but that's besides the point...

Unfortunately, EVERY patch on M16 increased % for both sides, which is part of the reason I "tapped out" in March for NBA2k...

Not sure what can be done at this point, since your're employing all the available options...
I was afraid of that, I was pretty happy with it before the last patch, that ones seems to have been the culprit. Thanks for the suggestions. I guess I will have to move to 17 after all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 08-28-2016, 06:39 PM   #2650
Pro

OVR: 0

After 2 seasons I'm 5-27

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2016, 07:41 PM   #2651
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

I`m lost with this set. Are you guys trying to tweak gameplay with penalties only? no gameplay sliders will be touched?
Old 08-28-2016, 07:43 PM   #2652
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

How do you know autosubs affect gameplay like you think? Have you played enough games and tested each autosub setting enough to determine this?

There's alot of variance in this game. One game has great stats, and then the very next one could leave your head scratching with the same exact sliders playing the same team.
Old 08-28-2016, 08:39 PM   #2653
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
I`m lost with this set. Are you guys trying to tweak gameplay with penalties only? no gameplay sliders will be touched?
There are two schools of thought re: sliders, peripheral settings, and game play.

School 1: Only game play sliders affect game play.

School 2: Peripheral settings also affect game play.

Folks from School 1 argue that because developers have not confirmed the theory held by folks in School 2, School 1 is the more legitimate option.

This is a School 2 thread. In my experience on the boards, each person has to judge for him or herself whether he/she thinks there are any compelling reasons to entertain the School 2 perspective.

I only say that because there tends not to be much persuading across these positions. Folks tend to be one way or the other.

I'll say for myself that I've been a KingV loyalist for years and have had my best experiences with the game from the School 2 perspective. I also respect Josh's work, as he comes from a similar perspective.

I think theirs is a minority position on the OS slider forums, though.
Old 08-28-2016, 09:36 PM   #2654
MVP

booker21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
There are two schools of thought re: sliders, peripheral settings, and game play.

School 1: Only game play sliders affect game play.

School 2: Peripheral settings also affect game play.

Folks from School 1 argue that because developers have not confirmed the theory held by folks in School 2, School 1 is the more legitimate option.

This is a School 2 thread. In my experience on the boards, each person has to judge for him or herself whether he/she thinks there are any compelling reasons to entertain the School 2 perspective.

I only say that because there tends not to be much persuading across these positions. Folks tend to be one way or the other.

I'll say for myself that I've been a KingV loyalist for years and have had my best experiences with the game from the School 2 perspective. I also respect Josh's work, as he comes from a similar perspective.

I think theirs is a minority position on the OS slider forums, though.

Thanks for the clarification. Personally with all the variety I get from games I find it hard to find unrefutable evidences that penalties sliders or autosubs affect gameplay or not.

I have a very hard time to get me decided where i want the qb accuracy slider that i can't even think so getting into this. I guess I chose not to believe because that would be too crazy to deal with.

Congrats on so many replies for "school 2"

Old 08-28-2016, 09:38 PM   #2655
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Thanks for the clarification. Personally with all the variety I get from games I find it hard to find unrefutable evidences that penalties sliders or autosubs affect gameplay or not.

I have a very hard time to get me decided where i want the qb accuracy slider that i can't even think so getting into this. I guess I chose not to believe because that would be too crazy to deal with.

Congrats on so many replies for "school 2"

It's not about stats Booker, it's getting proper animations and reactions. Get those, the stats take care of themselves....all without touching a single gameplay slider. Works for M17 too...
Old 08-28-2016, 09:40 PM   #2656
MVP

booker21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
It's not about stats Booker, it's getting proper animations and reactions. Get those, the stats take care of themselves....all without touching a single gameplay slider. Works for M17 too...

Oh ok I miss understood it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »