JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 38 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-11-2015, 07:19 PM   #297
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Re installing. Do istill dodge the tuner?
Old 10-11-2015, 07:38 PM   #298
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
Re installing. Do istill dodge the tuner?
Yes, I would not install it...
Old 10-11-2015, 08:16 PM   #299
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

When you say that there are no block shading at all, you mean DL not getting of the blocks? if that is what you mean i agree, now before trying this i can`t play with holding at 10, i just need penalties.

Does just using the Skills sliders would work, or i shouldn`t bother if i`m going to use just skills tweaks?

I`m currently playing on Default now but this is getting me, only "free" players are making the tackle. Blocked players just can`t shed the blocks and make plays.
Old 10-11-2015, 08:41 PM   #300
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
When you say that there are no block shading at all, you mean DL not getting of the blocks? if that is what you mean i agree, now before trying this i can`t play with holding at 10, i just need penalties.

Does just using the Skills sliders would work, or i shouldn`t bother if i`m going to use just skills tweaks?

I`m currently playing on Default now but this is getting me, only "free" players are making the tackle. Blocked players just can`t shed the blocks and make plays.
I'm saying that on default, there is just too much holding by players....they just hold on forever. There is no dynamicism in the gameplay (you want LBs to get tackles, good luck....they'll be stuck on linemen all game).

This poor shedding actually hurts the run game too. Offensive linemen do not disengage so that they can get the blocks at the second level.

Now, I still occasionally see a holding call here and there....so they aren't completely gone. But frankly, I'd rather have great gameplay with lower holding calls then crappy gameplay with holding calls.
Old 10-11-2015, 08:48 PM   #301
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Just twitching a random CFM game.

http://www.twitch.tv/joshc77
Old 10-11-2015, 08:50 PM   #302
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I'm saying that on default, there is just too much holding by players....they just hold on forever. There is no dynamicism in the gameplay (you want LBs to get tackles, good luck....they'll be stuck on linemen all game).

This poor shedding actually hurts the run game too. Offensive linemen do not disengage so that they can get the blocks at the second level.

Now, I still occasionally see a holding call here and there....so they aren't completely gone. But frankly, I'd rather have great gameplay with lower holding calls then crappy gameplay with holding calls.

Yeah I feel the same way. This is my. Biggest issue with madden16. This actually cause several issues. Safeties are tackling more than lb. even good dl doesn't disengage.

By how you respond I assume that I shouldn't bother since penalties has more impact in this issue than skills sliders. That is what I understand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2015, 10:50 PM   #303
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Yeah I feel the same way. This is my. Biggest issue with madden16. This actually cause several issues. Safeties are tackling more than lb. even good dl doesn't disengage.

By how you respond I assume that I shouldn't bother since penalties has more impact in this issue than skills sliders. That is what I understand.
I'm sure that traits have some impact....but I don't like that as a sole solution as you run right back into the same issue once you introduce rookies into the equation.

Give this setup a shot booker....not saying they're perfect....but I think it addresses a lot of these issues.
Old 10-12-2015, 08:17 AM   #304
Just started!

OVR: 0

I have offside at 80, false start at 70(d line should have just a lil more boost. Holding at 5 which I think is pretty realistic.
I have Run Block at 30 and I'm seeing middle linebackers and d line man more involved in the tackles then the safety's everytime.
Also have tackle at 43 and seeing great results. Seems to be a sweet spot for breaking tackles and making big hits

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »