Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2015, 10:49 AM   #489
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

I lost my fourth preseason game 17-13... was a great game.

I am in the fourth quarter week one against the Panthers and winning 38-7. Bortles hasn't missed a pass and the run game is a little too easy.

I really like hum/cpu pass block at 35. If you 'edge rush' pre snap they really get to the cpu QB and forces them to stepup and throw or run.

So I believe these sliders are complete with these changes:
Make HUM run game slightly harder - Maybe increase threshold? Running between tackles I am getting 2-4ypc but on the outside the defenders take poor angles and dive in such a way I can just turn up field for 5-10 yards

Make HUM pass slightly harder - I think I'll lower ACC a little, and maybe increased threshold to say 75 might create less separation

Basically my offense is pretty stout with Colt Lyerla and Julias Thomas. I outrun every LB/Safety that is covering me
Old 11-23-2015, 04:40 PM   #490
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4

Hey josh, do you recommend any slider adjustments to tighten up the user run game and increase the cpu run game a little. Dont want to go crazy with changes cause it plays pretty good on default AP but the user run game has gotten a tad to "money" so to speak. I was thinking threshold adjustment maybe.....
Old 11-23-2015, 06:32 PM   #491
Rookie

ulua's Arena

OVR: 5

Josh,

How can I get my DB's to be more aggressive when defending the pass?
I notice my DB's will cover the WR's but are not aggressive to break up the pass or jump up with the WR's to knock it down, they let the WR's be aggressive to the ball and then they tackle them. I want to see my DB's attack the ball more, if possible. What would you suggest i adjust?

Thanks,
ulua
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2015, 06:43 PM   #492
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
I lost my fourth preseason game 17-13... was a great game.

I am in the fourth quarter week one against the Panthers and winning 38-7. Bortles hasn't missed a pass and the run game is a little too easy.

I really like hum/cpu pass block at 35. If you 'edge rush' pre snap they really get to the cpu QB and forces them to stepup and throw or run.

So I believe these sliders are complete with these changes:
Make HUM run game slightly harder - Maybe increase threshold? Running between tackles I am getting 2-4ypc but on the outside the defenders take poor angles and dive in such a way I can just turn up field for 5-10 yards

Make HUM pass slightly harder - I think I'll lower ACC a little, and maybe increased threshold to say 75 might create less separation

Basically my offense is pretty stout with Colt Lyerla and Julias Thomas. I outrun every LB/Safety that is covering me
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorsett33
Hey josh, do you recommend any slider adjustments to tighten up the user run game and increase the cpu run game a little. Dont want to go crazy with changes cause it plays pretty good on default AP but the user run game has gotten a tad to "money" so to speak. I was thinking threshold adjustment maybe.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulua
Josh,

How can I get my DB's to be more aggressive when defending the pass?
I notice my DB's will cover the WR's but are not aggressive to break up the pass or jump up with the WR's to knock it down, they let the WR's be aggressive to the ball and then they tackle them. I want to see my DB's attack the ball more, if possible. What would you suggest i adjust?

Thanks,
ulua
Just kinda covering everything here in one fell swoop. A desire for better CPU run game, harder user run game, and DB aggressiveness are all relatively inherent issues to All Pro. That said, I personally have had no issues with any of these items and have no intentions of modifying the gameplay sliders (for All Pro at least). I do suggest that people having issues centered around game difficulty take a look at All Madden. Just plug these same sliders in and set both the main menu and CFM difficulty to All Madden. I did some very quick trials on All Madden and it looks very promising.

That said, I have been using the OP set with a couple of adjustments.

Holding 45 (better block shed)
Facemask 35 (more missed tackles)
DPI 50 (looking to combat some of the overdone strips in DB/WR interactions - will still re-visit 55 at some stage)

I'm updating the OP to these settings.
Old 11-23-2015, 07:04 PM   #493
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Just kinda covering everything here in one fell swoop. A desire for better CPU run game, harder user run game, and DB aggressiveness are all relatively inherent issues to All Pro. That said, I personally have had no issues with any of these items and have no intentions of modifying the gameplay sliders (for All Pro at least). I do suggest that people having issues centered around game difficulty take a look at All Madden. Just plug these same sliders in and set both the main menu and CFM difficulty to All Madden. I did some very quick trials on All Madden and it looks very promising.

That said, I have been using the OP set with a couple of adjustments.

Holding 45 (better block shed)
Facemask 35 (more missed tackles)
DPI 50 (looking to combat some of the overdone strips in DB/WR interactions - will still re-visit 55 at some stage)

I'm updating the OP to these settings.
Is that offensive AND defensive holding at 45 or jus offensive? (Noob question but jus wanna be clear....)
Old 11-23-2015, 07:06 PM   #494
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorsett33
Is that offensive AND defensive holding at 45 or jus offensive? (Noob question but jus wanna be clear....)
Sorry, just offensive....I always forget that they added that this year. The full set is on the opening post.
Old 11-23-2015, 07:06 PM   #495
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

Nevermind.....saw the OP
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2015, 08:48 AM   #496
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Im an all madden player but i noticed your work on penalty sliders. I plugged them in and wow what a difference. It was the best madden game ive played so far. I use all default sliders now w your penalties. Nice find it really enhanced th line interaction

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »