JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 63 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2015, 09:01 AM   #497
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Im an all madden player but i noticed your work on penalty sliders. I plugged them in and wow what a difference. It was the best madden game ive played so far. I use all default sliders now w your penalties. Nice find it really enhanced th line interaction
Awesome! Glad you are enjoying the setup and that it is holding up on all madden.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 10:21 AM   #498
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Banks of the Red Cedar
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Awesome! Glad you are enjoying the setup and that it is holding up on all madden.
Do you see all the penalties called with your sliders? Or are they non-existent in areas where you have 50 or less as the setting?
__________________
Chalepa Ta Kala.....
fistofrage is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 01:58 PM   #499
Pro
 
tyler28's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ohio
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

The only slider i have under 50 is holding and i have it at 45. I only see about 1 or 2 per team a game but im fine with that because the gameplay is better. I was happy to see it still being called at 45 tho.
tyler28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 05:13 PM   #500
Pro
 
C_Bailey24's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Maryland
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Where can I find Intro/Main/CFM? I've never seen this
C_Bailey24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 05:33 PM   #501
Rookie
 
ulua's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2007
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

oh yah!!! just played a crazy awesome game, I lost and fell to 4-5 on the season, Played the Titans and lost in OT, they scored a TD on their first possession in OT, their run game was nutz, never seen such a run game by the CPU in a long time, I loved it. anyway here is the stats.

Carolina Panthers at Tennessee Titans
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
Carolina Panthers (4-5)37017027
Tennessee Titans (8-1)701010633
Team Stats Comparison
CARTEN
Total Offense390370
Rushing Yards86209
Passing Yards304161
First Downs2213
Punt Return Yards527
Kick Return Yards6066
Total Yards455463
Turnovers11
3rd Down Converstion6-13(46%)6-12(50%)
4th Down Conversion2-2(100%)0-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/02/1
Penalties4-293-48
Posession Time27:0022:52
Carolina Panthers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C.Newton26/4032811
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
C.Artis-Payne20613.01
F.Whittaker4164.00
M.Tolbert284.01
C.Newton111.0
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
G.Salas79313.21
J.Cotchery6518.50
T.Ginn34715.60
K.Benjamin34816.00
D.Funchess35418.00
E.Dickson2199.50
C.Brown11010.00
C.Artis-Payne166.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
T.Boston11010
B.Benwikere6000
R.Harper8000
C.Tillman6000
L.Kuechly8100
B.Jacobs5000
S.Lotulelei1000
T.Williams1000
K.Coleman4000
K.Short1000
C.Johnson3000
J.Allen3000
A.Klein2000
J.Norman3000
S.Thompson4000
Tennessee Titans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M.Mariota13/1817211
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.McCluster292057.02
B.Sankey540.81
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Green-Beckham550101
C.Stevens3206.60
D.McCluster2157.50
D.Walker27738.50
K.Pilares110100
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Orakpo10300
D.Searcy12000
A.Williamson15000
C.Sensabaugh7010
M.Huf8000
I.Sopoaga4000
J.McCourty9000
W.Woodyard2000
B.Harris2000
J.Casey2000
R.Pitoitua1000
D.Morgan4100
D>Stafford4000
ulua is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 07:33 PM   #502
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Do you see all the penalties called with your sliders? Or are they non-existent in areas where you have 50 or less as the setting?
I still see a couple of holding calls per game. I'd like more, but the gameplay tradeoff is well worth it for me. I've only played a couple of games with the low facemask slider, so nothing meaningful number-wise. Even at 50, I saw maybe 1 per game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Bailey24
Where can I find Intro/Main/CFM? I've never seen this
Three places where you set your difficulty level:

Intro: After installing the game the first time, you play through the Steelers/Cards intro sequence. After the sequence ends, you are asked to select the difficulty level. This is the "Intro difficulty". You can do this over again by deleting your profile in the main menu.

Main: This is the difficulty setting that you set in the main menu.

CFM: This is the difficulty setting that you set inside of the CFM.

In the past, these three interacted with one another (I suspect they still do). I recommend setting the "intro" setting to All Pro. To play on "All Pro", set the main menu and CFM both to All Pro. To play on All Madden, set the main menu and CFM both to All Madden (but leave the intro on All Pro).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulua
oh yah!!! just played a crazy awesome game, I lost and fell to 4-5 on the season, Played the Titans and lost in OT, they scored a TD on their first possession in OT, their run game was nutz, never seen such a run game by the CPU in a long time, I loved it. anyway here is the stats.

Carolina Panthers at Tennessee Titans
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THOTSCORE
Carolina Panthers (4-5)37017027
Tennessee Titans (8-1)701010633
Team Stats Comparison

CARTEN
Total Offense390370
Rushing Yards86209
Passing Yards304161
First Downs2213
Punt Return Yards527
Kick Return Yards6066
Total Yards455463
Turnovers11
3rd Down Converstion6-13(46%)6-12(50%)
4th Down Conversion2-2(100%)0-0
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3/02/1
Penalties4-293-48
Posession Time27:0022:52
Carolina Panthers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C.Newton26/4032811
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
C.Artis-Payne20613.01
F.Whittaker4164.00
M.Tolbert284.01
C.Newton111.0
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
G.Salas79313.21
J.Cotchery6518.50
T.Ginn34715.60
K.Benjamin34816.00
D.Funchess35418.00
E.Dickson2199.50
C.Brown11010.00
C.Artis-Payne166.00
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
T.Boston11010
B.Benwikere6000
R.Harper8000
C.Tillman6000
L.Kuechly8100
B.Jacobs5000
S.Lotulelei1000
T.Williams1000
K.Coleman4000
K.Short1000
C.Johnson3000
J.Allen3000
A.Klein2000
J.Norman3000
S.Thompson4000
Tennessee Titans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
M.Mariota13/1817211
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.McCluster292057.02
B.Sankey540.81
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Green-Beckham550101
C.Stevens3206.60
D.McCluster2157.50
D.Walker27738.50
K.Pilares110100
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
B.Orakpo10300
D.Searcy12000
A.Williamson15000
C.Sensabaugh7010
M.Huf8000
I.Sopoaga4000
J.McCourty9000
W.Woodyard2000
B.Harris2000
J.Casey2000
R.Pitoitua1000
D.Morgan4100
D>Stafford4000
Really nice looking stats. McCluster can be a nightmare to defend when he gets in the open field....glad to see that the set reflects that.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 07:44 PM   #503
Pro
 
C_Bailey24's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Maryland
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Three places where you set your difficulty level:

Intro: After installing the game the first time, you play through the Steelers/Cards intro sequence. After the sequence ends, you are asked to select the difficulty level. This is the "Intro difficulty". You can do this over again by deleting your profile in the main menu.

Main: This is the difficulty setting that you set in the main menu.

CFM: This is the difficulty setting that you set inside of the CFM.

In the past, these three interacted with one another (I suspect they still do). I recommend setting the "intro" setting to All Pro. To play on "All Pro", set the main menu and CFM both to All Pro. To play on All Madden, set the main menu and CFM both to All Madden (but leave the intro on All Pro).

Ok thanks.
C_Bailey24 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 08:10 PM   #504
Pro
 
Davon_A_Brown's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Default All-Pro is playing perfect with your new penalty settings.
I think I'm finally ready to start my CFM.
How are you feeling about fatigue and auto-subs?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Davon_A_Brown is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:28 PM.

Top -