JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 78 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-29-2015, 06:34 PM   #617
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Josh--seems using your all pro settings but with auto subs at default (60/80 in main 50/50 in CFM) makes the game easier. Am I just dreaming this or did you see this within your auto sub settings?

Last edited by gman2774; 11-29-2015 at 06:38 PM.
Old 11-29-2015, 06:36 PM   #618
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
So with all this nonsense of main menu settings affecting CFM settings would it stand to chance that the actual game play sliders might work in the same way. I mean we already make sure it's set to AP or AM (whichever you play) in both main menu and CFM. Now we need auto subs and penalties playing off each other as well. What if adjusting sliders can help find, as King would say, that in between value for certain sliders. Just a random thought I had driving home from work. This game makes my head hurt lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing after the penalty / levels thing...

But decided not to open THAT can of worms...

Yet?

Good god....dare we?

(....and yes, I had already considered that....)

Here's the thing with the gameplay sliders, if it does nothing more than average the MM and CFM, then we don't really gain anything given that we have a full range from 0-100 already.

IF (and that's a big IF) one set controls, say. behaviors and the other animations, then we could be in business.
Old 11-29-2015, 06:37 PM   #619
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

OVR: 7

I played one game using jarodd21 black set with the main menu and cfm plenties changes.i seen some great things. That's just one game will play more

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2015, 06:38 PM   #620
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Josh--seems using your all pro settings but with auto subs at default (60/80 in main 50/50 in CFM) makes the game easier. Am I just dreaming this or did you see this intestine your auto sub settings?
I actually used 60/80 in main and CFM....but yes, it definitely made it easier. The line blocking wasn't nearly as intense, QB play was more passive (less scrambling too), and it frankly felt watered-down.

Now....if that were used for default All Madden.....that could be interesting....

Last edited by JoshC1977; 11-29-2015 at 06:53 PM.
Old 11-29-2015, 07:09 PM   #621
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Good god....dare we?

(....and yes, I had already considered that....)

Here's the thing with the gameplay sliders, if it does nothing more than average the MM and CFM, then we don't really gain anything given that we have a full range from 0-100 already.

IF (and that's a big IF) one set controls, say. behaviors and the other animations, then we could be in business.
Well, the thing that comes to mind is QBA...

At default the QB's on both sides are too accurate, but lowering QBA turns into "eight in the box" playcalling by the defense...

I'd also like to see more fumbles, without having the CPU go "Cover 3 / Cover 4" like it does when you drop that value below default...

I'd like to see a few more "pure drops" without seeing the route running go to heck, as it does below default...

I'm like more pass reaction and pass coverage without getting less run reaction and pass reaction as a consequence...

I'm not sure, but they may be something here...

I gots to do some some thinkerin' , tinkerin' and math...

Old 11-29-2015, 07:26 PM   #622
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Okay, here's the quickest way to test this:

Put everything on default inside CFM and in the Main Menu except QBA...

Set that to 50 inside CFM and 0 in the Main Menu for both the HUM and CPU...

Look for three things:

1) Are the HUM and CPU QBs less accurate?

2) Does the CPU suddenly "load the box" like it would if it "thought" what was actually the "average" value of 25?

3) Does the running game suddenly suffer, as the QBA slider can often act as the "Universal Modifier of Offensive Success" (esp. on AM level)...

I'm out for the evening, but if you want to give this a shot...

I'd appreciate your take!
Old 11-29-2015, 07:28 PM   #623
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Okay, here's the quickest way to test this:

Put everything on default inside CFM and in the Main Menu except QBA...

Set that to 50 inside CFM and 0 in the Main Menu for both the HUM and CPU...

Look for three things:

1) Are the HUM and CPU QBs less accurate?

2) Does the CPU suddenly "load the box" like it would if it "thought" what was actually the "average" value of 25?

3) Does the running game suddenly suffer, as the QBA slider can often act as the "Universal Modifier of Offensive Success" (esp. on AM level)...

I'm out for the evening, but if you want to give this a shot...

I'd appreciate your take!
Already on it except I set QBA at 5 for both teams in MM.
Old 11-29-2015, 07:28 PM   #624
Rookie

dsmith710's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Well, the thing that comes to mind is QBA...

At default the QB's on both sides are too accurate, but lowering QBA turns into "eight in the box" playcalling by the defense...

I'd also like to see more fumbles, without having the CPU go "Cover 3 / Cover 4" like it does when you drop that value below default...

I'd like to see a few more "pure drops" without seeing the route running go to heck, as it does below default...

I'm like more pass reaction and pass coverage without getting less run reaction and pass reaction as a consequence...

I'm not sure, but they may be something here...

I gots to do some some thinkerin' , tinkerin' and math...

This is good stuff. I'd really like to see both user and CPU just have bad throws. It seems like everything is on the money and the incompletions come from INTs, drops or getting hit when the ball arrives.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »