JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 80 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-29-2015, 08:55 PM   #633
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Well...that little experiment over the last several posts led me to give a true default AP (with no penalty adjustments) a shot again. I have to say....it really played nicely. The CPU was effective moving the ball, played solid defense and the ratings played out nicely. Line play was also pretty dynamic

The downside of a "pure default" set has always been a lower level of penalties than most of us would like. But, change a penalty slider, alter the gameplay. With King's discovery, we can now create a slider set where we can set the average of the Main Menu (MM) and CFM penalties to 50 as the CFM penalty sliders are the ones that control the number of calls on the field. This setup could be used in either a default AP or AM setup....

I view this is really an alternate setup for those that really dig default gameplay but want more penalties....

Skill Level (Intro/Main/CFM): All Pro/All Pro/All Pro or All Pro/All Pro/All Madden
Game Speed: Normal
Helps: off but, optional
Quarter Length: 12 (Or what ever you want)
Minimum Play Clock Time: 20 seconds (Or what ever you want)
Injuries: 70
Fatigue: 55
Player Min Speed Threshold: 50

Penalties (Key to get proper gameplay)
To Set penalty sliders, you set one set of values in the Main Menu (MM), go into CFM and import them. Then, you manually adjust them in the CFM slider screen to the CFM values. As a note, you can see here that the average of all of the penalty settings is equal to 50 (in theory, meaning that there will be no gameplay impact).

Offsides: (MM - 20) (CFM - 80)
False Start: (MM - 20) (CFM - 80)
Offensive Holding: (MM - 30) (CFM - 70)
Defensive Holding: (MM - 45) (CFM - 55)
Facemask: (MM - 45) (CFM - 55)
Illegal Block ITB: (MM - 50) (CFM - 50)
RTP: (MM - 50) (CFM - 50)
Def PI: (MM - 45) (CFM - 55)
All others set to "on"

Gameplay Sliders User/Cpu
ALL default

Special Teams

If there is enough interest, I can add these to the opening post....but just thought I'd share....I am going to pop these in for a while.
Love this idea. Will give it a go as I do enjoy default gameplay AP after the patch. Still using the same auto sub settings? One thing I noticed on all default AP is I struggle defending the pass. I don't switch. Better since the patch but I still feel CPU defenders cover the pass better than my defenders.
Old 11-29-2015, 08:59 PM   #634
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Love this idea. Will give it a go as I do enjoy default gameplay AP after the patch. Still using the same auto sub settings? One thing I noticed on all default AP is I struggle defending the pass. I don't switch. Better since the patch but I still feel CPU defenders cover the pass better than my defenders.
Yeah, still same autosubs...for now anyways.
Old 11-29-2015, 10:36 PM   #635
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Well...that little experiment over the last several posts led me to give a true default AP (with no penalty adjustments) a shot again. I have to say....it really played nicely. The CPU was effective moving the ball, played solid defense and the ratings played out nicely. Line play was also pretty dynamic

The downside of a "pure default" set has always been a lower level of penalties than most of us would like. But, change a penalty slider, alter the gameplay. With King's discovery, we can now create a slider set where we can set the average of the Main Menu (MM) and CFM penalties to 50 as the CFM penalty sliders are the ones that control the number of calls on the field. This setup could be used in either a default AP or AM setup....

I view this is really an alternate setup for those that really dig default gameplay but want more penalties....

Skill Level (Intro/Main/CFM): All Pro/All Pro/All Pro or All Pro/All Pro/All Madden
Game Speed: Normal
Helps: off but, optional
Quarter Length: 12 (Or what ever you want)
Minimum Play Clock Time: 20 seconds (Or what ever you want)
Injuries: 70
Fatigue: 55
Player Min Speed Threshold: 50

Penalties (Key to get proper gameplay)
To Set penalty sliders, you set one set of values in the Main Menu (MM), go into CFM and import them. Then, you manually adjust them in the CFM slider screen to the CFM values. As a note, you can see here that the average of all of the penalty settings is equal to 50 (in theory, meaning that there will be no gameplay impact).

Offsides: (MM - 20) (CFM - 80)
False Start: (MM - 20) (CFM - 80)
Offensive Holding: (MM - 30) (CFM - 70)
Defensive Holding: (MM - 45) (CFM - 55)
Facemask: (MM - 45) (CFM - 55)
Illegal Block ITB: (MM - 50) (CFM - 50)
RTP: (MM - 50) (CFM - 50)
Def PI: (MM - 45) (CFM - 55)
All others set to "on"

Gameplay Sliders User/Cpu
ALL default

Special Teams

If there is enough interest, I can add these to the opening post....but just thought I'd share....I am going to pop these in for a while.

Streaming these on Twitch right now...
http://www.twitch.tv/joshc77
Just had a terrific game with this setup on Twitch tonight. Played the 'Skins using the Rams and lost on a TD pass from RGIII with three seconds left 17-13. Virtually every facet of gameplay was dead-on IMO. The Rams D-line did a great job containing Morris but RGIII burned us for 12 carries for 79 yards. I'm definitely going to roll with these for a while. If the variety is there....I'm done with sliders for this year
Old 11-29-2015, 11:37 PM   #636
Rookie

ulua's Arena

Quote:
Just had a terrific game with this setup on Twitch tonight. Played the 'Skins using the Rams and lost on a TD pass from RGIII with three seconds left 17-13. Virtually every facet of gameplay was dead-on IMO. The Rams D-line did a great job containing Morris but RGIII burned us for 12 carries for 79 yards. I'm definitely going to roll with these for a while. If the variety is there....I'm done with sliders for this year
Josh,
Which skill level you playing All Pro/All Pro/All Pro or All Pro/All Pro/All Madden?
Old 11-29-2015, 11:59 PM   #637
Pro

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

So, if you did want TKL a little lower for more BTK, better return game, etc. what would would you the think would work better overall, TKL 45/ FUM 48, or TKL 47/FUM 50?
Old 11-30-2015, 01:19 AM   #638
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

How were your penalties? I got 16 on me and 8 on the other team with these. You really have to be careful with the hard counts with these.
Old 11-30-2015, 07:18 AM   #639
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NimitsTexan
So, if you did want TKL a little lower for more BTK, better return game, etc. what would would you the think would work better overall, TKL 45/ FUM 48, or TKL 47/FUM 50?
I would lower facemask before touching the TAK slider.
Old 11-30-2015, 07:49 AM   #640
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike N
How were your penalties? I got 16 on me and 8 on the other team with these. You really have to be careful with the hard counts with these.
Lots of penalties, so it was terrific and a wide variety.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »