JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 88 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-03-2015, 04:55 PM   #697
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

A couple of random things....

1. I forgot to mention that I have also been testing fatigue at 60. I saw really nice rotation last night, even getting my third string rb some carries.

2. If pass rush is still bugging you...do not drop Pbk, try dropping holding to 20 in the main menu only. Leave it at 70 in CFM for the time being. I haven't tried it myself yet, but if I am right, it should take care of things nicely.
Old 12-03-2015, 06:45 PM   #698
Rookie

OVR: 0

Why do u recommend not dropping pbk?
Old 12-03-2015, 07:20 PM   #699
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy_87
Why do u recommend not dropping pbk?
Using a default setup (which is what I am trying to achieve) is all about balance - one gameplay slider shift and the balance flies out the window. The CPU begins to respond differently in how it plays based on the altered slider values. One change requires another and another (and before you know it, you have a totally different setup). If the overall gameplay isn't where we want it, we can change the penalty sliders first and globally modify the gameplay without disrupting the balance.
Old 12-03-2015, 08:04 PM   #700
Welcome Back

DerkontheOS's Arena

OVR: 38

I didn't see much difference in pass rush with the last adjustment
Old 12-03-2015, 08:34 PM   #701
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerkontheOS
I didn't see much difference in pass rush with the last adjustment
I concur....unfortunately....that didn't quite do it...it isn't awful, but not quite where I'd like it. I do like that good pass rush units still do well and bad ones don't....but I wouldn't mind amping it up across the board.

Going to look at a couple of other things...
Old 12-03-2015, 08:39 PM   #702
Welcome Back

DerkontheOS's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I concur....unfortunately....that didn't quite do it...it isn't awful, but not quite where I'd like it. I do like that good pass rush units still do well and bad ones don't....but I wouldn't mind amping it up across the board.

Let me know what your ideas are.
Old 12-03-2015, 09:32 PM   #703
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

Quote:

I haven't tested it this year but in years past speed threshold seemed to benefit the defenders by improving pursuit. Too high and you couldn't outrun defenders, too low and you could see big plays all game.
Old 12-03-2015, 09:35 PM   #704
Rookie

Quote:
Using a default setup (which is what I am trying to achieve) is all about balance - one gameplay slider shift and the balance flies out the window. The CPU begins to respond differently in how it plays based on the altered slider values. One change requires another and another (and before you know it, you have a totally different setup). If the overall gameplay isn't where we want it, we can change the penalty sliders first and globally modify the gameplay without disrupting the balance.
Yeh I hear ya, I love how it plays on default but just can't get the challenge I'm looking for. Some things play great but I feel like I can run all day if I don't start dropping the blocking down. Might give it another crack. Loving the discovery in penaltys though. Definitely seeing a lot more

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »