Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2015, 09:34 AM   #65
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Josh, is there one penalty slider that helps the pass rush improve, or is it the combination of them? I haven't played as much Madden the past couple of years, but have read about the penalty sliders affecting gameplay.

I like having more penalties, which is why I am asking. In case wanting to tweak one of the sliders will throw everything out of balance. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2015, 12:23 PM   #66
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
Josh, is there one penalty slider that helps the pass rush improve, or is it the combination of them? I haven't played as much Madden the past couple of years, but have read about the penalty sliders affecting gameplay.

I like having more penalties, which is why I am asking. In case wanting to tweak one of the sliders will throw everything out of balance. Thanks!
The combo of offsides/holding/false start at 80 will help with the block shedding and push from each line. It should be balanced and ratings based where it is now. The one thing I see is that the Pbk sliders may both be a tad too high. If there is one thing I would adjust from the current sliders, it would be the pass block.

Bear in mind that I had CPU at 43 and it was too low.
Old 09-15-2015, 12:38 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
The combo of offsides/holding/false start at 80 will help with the block shedding and push from each line. It should be balanced and ratings based where it is now. The one thing I see is that the Pbk sliders may both be a tad too high. If there is one thing I would adjust from the current sliders, it would be the pass block.

Bear in mind that I had CPU at 43 and it was too low.
Josh,

Doesn't pushing those values up to 80 really bog the game down with those penalties being called too often...at least false start and holding?

C
Old 09-15-2015, 01:08 PM   #68
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Josh,

Doesn't pushing those values up to 80 really bog the game down with those penalties being called too often...at least false start and holding?

C
A tad high, but it hasn't been too bad at all. I see maybe 4 or 5 holds total and 3 or 4 false starts total.
Old 09-15-2015, 01:30 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
A tad high, but it hasn't been too bad at all. I see maybe 4 or 5 holds total and 3 or 4 false starts total.
Yes. I wouldn't touch the penalties. They are spot on and very accurate. Watch an NFL Game. There is alot of penalties. Good work
Old 09-15-2015, 01:51 PM   #70
Pro

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2

i am just one game in but eaerly impression is that ggresive catch is way op with this set and cpu run game needs a serious boost
Gophers
Gators
Yankees
Old 09-15-2015, 02:25 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by toneloc129
Yes. I wouldn't touch the penalties. They are spot on and very accurate. Watch an NFL Game. There is alot of penalties. Good work
The NFL average per game for some penalties in 2014 were:

Offensive Holding: 2.4
Defensive Holding: 0.88
False Start: 2.3
Def Pass Interference: 0.84
Off Pass Interference: 0.39
Offsides: 0.52

Again, this is an average per game (for both teams) in 2014. Not all penalties are reflected here, but the most often called ones are.

C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2015, 04:30 PM   #72
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrf
i am just one game in but eaerly impression is that ggresive catch is way op with this set and cpu run game needs a serious boost
One game in....matchups are critical, as is confidence. Most people I have spoken to would argue the opposite.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »