JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 97 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-08-2015, 09:46 PM   #769
Welcome Back

DerkontheOS's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
PBK and RBK in the gameplay sliders.
I think that may be the way to go. Where are you going to start at?
Old 12-08-2015, 09:48 PM   #770
Rookie

dsmith710's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
It doesn't unfortunately....that's the kind of thing I keep trying. It just isn't doing the trick.

In fact....I'm going to bite the bullet and start dropping the block values across the board.

If a new patch drops, I will revisit the 50-based setup again....
Have you tried to do anything with Roughing the passer and illegal block in the back penalties? Such as lowering them to see what they impact. Since you don't need to average them.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:51 PM   #771
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith710
Have you tried to do anything with Roughing the passer and illegal block in the back penalties? Such as lowering them to see what they impact. Since you don't need to average them.
I played with both...again, not much to report. They do things, but that daggone holding slider is one powerful slider.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 12-08-2015 at 09:59 PM.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:58 PM   #772
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

As has been said before penalties are cool and all but gameplay is what matters. We haven't had penalties until this year anyways and we've managed. When you had the holding slider super low before this last patch the line play was stellar. Have you tried going back to that?

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
twitch broadcast name: tdawg3782

NFL: Chargers
Bandwagon NFL: TBD
MLB: Padres
NCAAF: San Diego State
NCAAB: San Diego State

Old 12-09-2015, 09:20 AM   #773
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
As has been said before penalties are cool and all but gameplay is what matters. We haven't had penalties until this year anyways and we've managed. When you had the holding slider super low before this last patch the line play was stellar. Have you tried going back to that?

Sent from my Galaxy s4 so deal with the short hand
twitch broadcast name: tdawg3782
Good question and no, I haven't. I was hoping we wouldn't need to resort to that after the last patch. But you're right, it is worth looking at again.
Old 12-09-2015, 01:02 PM   #774
Rookie

OVR: 1

Josh, not sure if you saw the Madden general board but someone actually dove into the game's code and found out a whole bunch of little things regarding franchise mode and gameplay.

The old "pass rush" slider is actually merged in with pass coverage now. I'm wondering if that will have to be altered to get rid of the sticky line play and to give us a much better pass rush. I know altering game play sliders affects a lot of things but it's something to consider.
Old 12-09-2015, 02:49 PM   #775
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrtkolman
Josh, not sure if you saw the Madden general board but someone actually dove into the game's code and found out a whole bunch of little things regarding franchise mode and gameplay.

The old "pass rush" slider is actually merged in with pass coverage now. I'm wondering if that will have to be altered to get rid of the sticky line play and to give us a much better pass rush. I know altering game play sliders affects a lot of things but it's something to consider.
Exactly this. This is why I want to stick with default. Mess with one slider and it messes up something different. Lower fumble, and rb performance suffers (the old RBA slider). If every slider did only one thing, there would be no "house of cards".
Old 12-09-2015, 03:44 PM   #776
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Exactly this. This is why I want to stick with default. Mess with one slider and it messes up something different. Lower fumble, and rb performance suffers (the old RBA slider). If every slider did only one thing, there would be no "house of cards".
Preach on brother, that's where I'm at. I want to see fumbles, but in order to get fumbles you have to sacrifice broken tackles and effective juke moves. It's enough to make me scream.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »