JoshC1977's M16 Sliders - Page 98 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's M16 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2015, 03:46 PM   #777
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

The work and hours u guys put into finding these hidden gems is definitely appreciated, however sometimes I think the simplest answer is the right answer. I've followed the advice with the penalty sliders in MM and then to CFM and it worked great, but then you will never get the perfect balance between pressure on qbs and still allowing the cpu to have a run game, soooo drop the blocking sliders. Sure it doesn't play the same as default but to get a competitive game you need to make these changes.
I had a CFM game against the Texans and wanted to feel the heat by jj. I played the game over and over until I got it right to 'my standards'. I'm sure it's not perfect for others but to me, it had him affecting more plays then not and disrupted the run most times I went his way.

Diving into the theory of people hacking code etc is just way too much. I don't doubt someone actually did it, but I also don't doubt someone isn't just poking fun at how quickly OS jumps into placebo mode based on a crack pot theory.

Things are definitely touchy and far beyond my knowledge of sliders. Some tweaks here and there of other sliders had hoyer just doing check downs so I know the house of cards exists, Just don't be scared to move off default.
Neddy_87 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 03:54 PM   #778
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy_87
The work and hours u guys put into finding these hidden gems is definitely appreciated, however sometimes I think the simplest answer is the right answer. I've followed the advice with the penalty sliders in MM and then to CFM and it worked great, but then you will never get the perfect balance between pressure on qbs and still allowing the cpu to have a run game, soooo drop the blocking sliders. Sure it doesn't play the same as default but to get a competitive game you need to make these changes.
I had a CFM game against the Texans and wanted to feel the heat by jj. I played the game over and over until I got it right to 'my standards'. I'm sure it's not perfect for others but to me, it had him affecting more plays then not and disrupted the run most times I went his way.

Diving into the theory of people hacking code etc is just way too much. I don't doubt someone actually did it, but I also don't doubt someone isn't just poking fun at how quickly OS jumps into placebo mode based on a crack pot theory.

Things are definitely touchy and far beyond my knowledge of sliders. Some tweaks here and there of other sliders had hoyer just doing check downs so I know the house of cards exists, Just don't be scared to move off default.
Out of curiosity, what sliders did you end up settling on after playing Texans and Watt time and time again?
TheWood56 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 04:28 PM   #779
MVP
 
BlackBetty15's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington D.C.
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

I will be honest. i saw some great thigns with fistofrage sliders on all madden. Lots of penalties but I wasnt really feeling it out of the norm.
__________________
"Im all jacked up on mountain dew!"
" Im just a big hairy american winning machine"
BlackBetty15 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 04:32 PM   #780
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Banks of the Red Cedar
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
I will be honest. i saw some great thigns with fistofrage sliders on all madden. Lots of penalties but I wasnt really feeling it out of the norm.
Thanks, Yea, I'm pretty close, I just thought I could perfect fumbles and get an explosive return game going, but it's hard. Going to download the patch tonight, fine tune as much as I can and then just start my franchise.
__________________
Chalepa Ta Kala.....
fistofrage is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:04 PM   #781
Welcome Back
 
DerkontheOS's Arena
 
OVR: 38
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jacksonville,IL
Posts: 3,150
Blog Entries: 15
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

After reading Kings blog. Too produce more of an offense one might turn both INT sliders too 40.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DerkontheOS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:15 PM   #782
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWood56
Out of curiosity, what sliders did you end up settling on after playing Texans and Watt time and time again?
At work atm mate but will post when I get home. Australian time difference sorry
Neddy_87 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 05:33 PM   #783
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Thanks, Yea, I'm pretty close, I just thought I could perfect fumbles and get an explosive return game going, but it's hard. Going to download the patch tonight, fine tune as much as I can and then just start my franchise.
I'll go through the thread when I get home tonight, but dropping facemask can really help generate fumbles as you see more strip attempts.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 06:56 PM   #784
MVP
 
BlackBetty15's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington D.C.
Re: JoshC1977's M16 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Thanks, Yea, I'm pretty close, I just thought I could perfect fumbles and get an explosive return game going, but it's hard. Going to download the patch tonight, fine tune as much as I can and then just start my franchise.
Brother I got some good fubles last night. I stripped dion AND antonio andrews
__________________
"Im all jacked up on mountain dew!"
" Im just a big hairy american winning machine"
BlackBetty15 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:30 AM.

Top -