madden 16 patch - Operation Sports Forums
Home

madden 16 patch

This is a discussion on madden 16 patch within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-09-2015, 03:02 PM   #1
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

OVR: 0
madden 16 patch

was it suppose to fix the confidence because i skipped preseason and roethlisberger had a 83 confidence and Antonio brown had a 85 confidence

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 08:53 PM   #2
Rookie

Sm27's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: madden 16 patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunhill18
was it suppose to fix the confidence because i skipped preseason and roethlisberger had a 83 confidence and Antonio brown had a 85 confidence
What it fixed was confidence being able to go up OVER 100, like 120!
Old 09-10-2015, 01:22 AM   #3
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

This sucks. It is ruin the cfm. Games plays bad when all players get over 70 confidence. I know the ratings are not increasing that much. But they do impact the game terrible. OL getting 7 pancakes in a game. Qb throwing arcade perfect passes. Confidence things just throw the sim out of the window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2015, 10:57 AM   #4
Rookie

Starfleeter's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
This sucks. It is ruin the cfm. Games plays bad when all players get over 70 confidence. I know the ratings are not increasing that much. But they do impact the game terrible. OL getting 7 pancakes in a game. Qb throwing arcade perfect passes. Confidence things just throw the sim out of the window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's only really annoying with the drive goals. I loved how confidence was introduced to explain average players getting boosts and playing well and eventually improving their stats by gaining xp. It fit the game pretty well but now with just being able to boost the entire offense/defense over and over with drive goals, it's a bit out of hand. It's not totally game breaking but just a bit too over the top.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »