Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 100 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2015, 03:35 PM   #793
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
I saw you updated penalties and some changes again. I thought the old ones played well. Any reason for the changes
Wanted it a little more competitive for myself on the sliders and on the penalties I wanted more balance. I kept only seeing a few false starts back to back and defensive holds back to back.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 11:04 PM   #794
Rookie
 
crow082011's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Flazko,
I'm a new member been using your sliders since madden came out. I must say these are a very good mix. Bad teams are bad. Good reams are good. I have some running issues but my rbs are not that good.
crow082011 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 04:37 AM   #795
Rookie
 
cuoreceltico's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Hi i use your slider on base for human vs human hot seat CFM, with some personal adjustment in order to human vs human it works very well, our problem is the auto subs about HB, there is not so much rotation we haver raise the auto sub hb at 99/97 but seems nothing change, have you any help? We had tuner on and same auto sub in main menu and under the CFM, fatigue is set to 60 in 13minutes for period, level all-pro there is some other tip?

thank you very much for your work

CC
cuoreceltico is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 08:59 AM   #796
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuoreceltico
Hi i use your slider on base for human vs human hot seat CFM, with some personal adjustment in order to human vs human it works very well, our problem is the auto subs about HB, there is not so much rotation we haver raise the auto sub hb at 99/97 but seems nothing change, have you any help? We had tuner on and same auto sub in main menu and under the CFM, fatigue is set to 60 in 13minutes for period, level all-pro there is some other tip?

thank you very much for your work

CC
In cfm the autosubs are random. EA stated they would address it soon. So auto subs in cfm are pretty broken for now, each game is different. Sometimes my defensive linemen sub and sometimes they don't. Doesn't matter what fatigue I put. We're just gonna have to wait til they fix it.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 09:00 AM   #797
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crow082011
Flazko,
I'm a new member been using your sliders since madden came out. I must say these are a very good mix. Bad teams are bad. Good reams are good. I have some running issues but my rbs are not that good.
Try user run block at 39
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 09:28 AM   #798
Rookie
 
cuoreceltico's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
In cfm the autosubs are random. EA stated they would address it soon. So auto subs in cfm are pretty broken for now, each game is different. Sometimes my defensive linemen sub and sometimes they don't. Doesn't matter what fatigue I put. We're just gonna have to wait til they fix it.
Thank you for your advice, title update should be out soon, cross fingers that they fix it.

cheers
cuoreceltico is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 09:43 AM   #799
Rookie
 
eastcoast49ers's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Annapolis, Md
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
In cfm the autosubs are random. EA stated they would address it soon. So auto subs in cfm are pretty broken for now, each game is different. Sometimes my defensive linemen sub and sometimes they don't. Doesn't matter what fatigue I put. We're just gonna have to wait til they fix it.
Where did EA say they would address autosubs? Have a link?
__________________
49ers Faithful since 1985
eastcoast49ers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 10:36 AM   #800
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuoreceltico
Thank you for your advice, title update should be out soon, cross fingers that they fix it.

cheers
You're welcome bro
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:26 PM.

Top -