Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 106 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-19-2015, 05:14 PM   #841
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Curious on rosters people are using with Flazko's sliders?

I also wanted to know if anyone has had an issue with a guy on IR not being able to play the following year?

I play CFM offline and currently have jordy on season ending IR, I want to make sure he comes off next year. Basically don't want to waste a full season with pre-existing injuries, to find out this is some sort of a bug?

thanks
Old 11-21-2015, 01:29 PM   #842
Just started!

Used your exact sliders and destroyed the Eagles while using the Jaguars 52-14. Second game against the Patriots and beat them pretty bad too, 49-20
Old 11-21-2015, 09:39 PM   #843
Rookie

v0ice0freas0n's Arena

Really enjoying these slides mate. Only thing I have different than your exact sliders is having ball hawk on.

Quick question. Obviously Madden issue, but do you or anyone else notice a huge difference in the penalty count against cpu? Doing franchise with Eagles and I always at leat have triple the penalty count against me, mostly through offensive holding and illegal block in the back.
Old 11-22-2015, 11:59 PM   #844
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0ice0freas0n
Really enjoying these slides mate. Only thing I have different than your exact sliders is having ball hawk on.

Quick question. Obviously Madden issue, but do you or anyone else notice a huge difference in the penalty count against cpu? Doing franchise with Eagles and I always at leat have triple the penalty count against me, mostly through offensive holding and illegal block in the back.
I haven't noticed bro. I usually have more penalties than the cpu unfortunately. Lol
Old 11-23-2015, 12:00 AM   #845
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Curious on rosters people are using with Flazko's sliders?

I also wanted to know if anyone has had an issue with a guy on IR not being able to play the following year?

I play CFM offline and currently have jordy on season ending IR, I want to make sure he comes off next year. Basically don't want to waste a full season with pre-existing injuries, to find out this is some sort of a bug?

thanks
I've been using EA rosters
Old 11-23-2015, 12:11 AM   #846
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I've been using EA rosters

great job on the sliders man, I've been running with these on EA rosters as well, but with the release of the FBG rosters, I'm changing things up for my next CFM. still testing your sliders with these rerated rosters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2015, 10:23 AM   #847
Pro

northmen24's Arena

For the guys who have tried these with FBG rosters. Is the game playing better with them? Want some feedback. I am using these sliders regardless because they work very well for me and my skill level. I just want to get the right rosters. EA is ok. But players still in wrong positions and the attributes are out of whack. I only play on Play Now due to what happens to the depth charts when loading in CFM. So it's between FBG rosters and Simulation Football OS rosters.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:40 AM   #848
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
For the guys who have tried these with FBG rosters. Is the game playing better with them? Want some feedback. I am using these sliders regardless because they work very well for me and my skill level. I just want to get the right rosters. EA is ok. But players still in wrong positions and the attributes are out of whack. I only play on Play Now due to what happens to the depth charts when loading in CFM. So it's between FBG rosters and Simulation Football OS rosters.

gameplay is different, you'll notice it right away with player movements. still giving these sliders a test run with the new roster but I'm sure a few things will need to be tweaked here & there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »