Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2015, 02:06 PM   #849
MVP

RebelHog's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

These sliders with the FBGRatings Roster is the most epic Madden experience I've ever had. I couldn't put down the controller last night

Patriots 36 Panthers 35
Packers 24 Lions 13
Broncos 35 Cowboys 32

This one was the most fun
Seahawks 10 Bengals 9
Old 11-23-2015, 08:54 PM   #850
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelHog
These sliders with the FBGRatings Roster is the most epic Madden experience I've ever had. I couldn't put down the controller last night

Patriots 36 Panthers 35
Packers 24 Lions 13
Broncos 35 Cowboys 32

This one was the most fun
Seahawks 10 Bengals 9
Awesome bro. Happy u like my set.
Old 11-23-2015, 08:55 PM   #851
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
For the guys who have tried these with FBG rosters. Is the game playing better with them? Want some feedback. I am using these sliders regardless because they work very well for me and my skill level. I just want to get the right rosters. EA is ok. But players still in wrong positions and the attributes are out of whack. I only play on Play Now due to what happens to the depth charts when loading in CFM. So it's between FBG rosters and Simulation Football OS rosters.
A few guys messaged me on Xbox saying they loved my sliders with those FBG rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2015, 05:21 AM   #852
Rookie

A1FreeBandz's Arena

OVR: 2

It was all cpu https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meRht3jTrCQ

Last edited by A1FreeBandz; 11-24-2015 at 05:24 AM.
Old 11-24-2015, 07:32 PM   #853
Rookie

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Great sliders. Have tried them the last couple days. However yesterday i noticed an invisible player on my team. I could switch to this player named "Farmer" but he was invisible. Had anyone had this happen? There's no one on my roster (seahawks) named that, that i know of.
Before i tried your sliders i was playing on default all pro for about 3 seasons with 6 min quarters and i never noticed that glitch.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Old 11-25-2015, 10:54 AM   #854
Rookie

RpS I LeGiit's Arena

Just getting back into madden. First game is up on twitch. Did a fantasy draft with a few buddies. Finished 28-0 over the colts. My defense which is what I primarily focused on showed out and cam newton was great on offense. Check it out if you get the chance. Appreciate the hard work Flazko
Old 11-26-2015, 10:34 PM   #855
Banned

OVR: 4

Went to 3-0 in my second vikings cfm...and took care of the chargers, with Rivers, going away. I have to say, I was thinking 16-0 lol. I waltz into Denver for game 4 and end up losing 40-0. I don't think I was ever shut out in madden before. I could get nothing going and when I did happen to get a little something I threw a pick or had a fumble. Von Miller put teddy and peterson on the pine injury wise. It was just awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2015, 01:25 PM   #856
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Glad everyone is enjoying my sliders!! Good to see Sim players having fun and enjoying madden. I've had a lot of questions about what roster I use. And I do use EA's official roster each week it's updated. A lot of people have asked if I use FBG ratings and I do not for the simple fact I feel they underrate/overrate some players, and they also do not keep up with team transactions, u can use whatever rosters you enjoy to use, results of my sliders will vary either for worse or for better, I do feel my set will work with any roster. I know there was a big patch about two weeks ago and I haven't noticed anything negative, if u notice anything different from before and after the patch, let me know and I'll recommend what to slightly tweak, I know the patch made the DB/WR interactions more life like, elite qbs hardly throw errant passes, cpu pass block is supposed to be better, and CPU pass rushing is also supposed to be better.

Last edited by Flazko; 11-29-2015 at 01:43 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »