Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 109 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2015, 10:00 PM   #865
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

HUGE UPDATE : Post patch update to sliders, penalties, fatigue, injuries, threshold (player speed parity scale), and lastly game speed changed from slow to fast, fast with threshold at 50 feels pretty realistic, u can use slow game speed if u like and threshold at 50 but give fast a try, you'll be missing out on a great madden experience. Use Whatever feels best to you but Fast game speed feels pretty great and looks close to the real NFL, they do say it's a fast league ...... ENJOY!!

Last edited by Flazko; 11-30-2015 at 11:33 PM.
Old 11-30-2015, 10:20 PM   #866
All Star

Flazko's Arena

You guys can make any personal adjustments you like. The point is to have fun. You can tweak any slider, penalty, threshold, injury, fatigue or auto sub to your likings. Your results will differ from the rest of us using my settings and sliders. Just enjoy madden. Everyone has their own opinion on what is "Realistic". Hope you enjoy the new update. My goal is to make madden as fun, realistic, and competitive as possible, bad teams will be bad and good teams will be good, my goal is to make player ratings show and make on field match ups exist.
Old 11-30-2015, 11:53 PM   #867
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Explanation for the switch from slow speed to fast speed : Slow speed will give you great animations, fast game speed will give you a real NFL feel. Fast speed can sometimes cause awkward player movement such as warping, sliding and wierd shifting, that's where player speed parity scale comes into play, not only does it affect fast players separating from slow players, it also helps to keep players from the awkward sliding, if u raise it above 50-100 you will see less awkward player sliding but the fast players will not be much faster than slow players, if you lower it below 0-50 then the shifting and sliding will happen more often but players will be a lot faster than slow players. At 50 it balances the fast game speed and also balances player's speeds, fast players will break away realistically and get legit separation from slower players, the player speed is also not over exaggerated, and with great sliders it also helps the player mechanics , I see no wierd player movement with my current settings and sliders. I'm seeing awesome and exciting gameplay. The players running motion looks like the real deal, there's better realistic pass interference calls, cpu qbs don't hold the ball forever and take a stupid sack, everything honestly looks great, I have been tweaking and testing these settings and sliders since the big patch we got a few weeks ago and now I have released what I feel is a great update to my sliders. I urge you all to give the new changes a try. If you're not satisfied u then can revert to my previous settings and sliders, but I feel as if my sliders are at their full potential. Once again I hope you all enjoy. Thanks for the support on my set this year.

Last edited by Flazko; 12-01-2015 at 12:53 AM.
Old 12-01-2015, 01:45 PM   #868
All Star

Flazko's Arena

TURN OFF ON FEILD VISUAL FEEDBACKS AND ALL ASSISTS , MAKES YOU HAVE TO EARN EVERY SACK, INT, CATCH AND TACKLE, IF YOU WANT REALISM THEN FOLLOW MY SUGGESTIONS.
Old 12-01-2015, 07:57 PM   #869
Rookie

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Man I'm loving these sliders I stopped playing madden for 2k but since I've plugged your sliders it's been like a new game can't stop playing...had some great games I'm currently in the playoffs with the NY Giants....keep up the good work

Sent from my SM-G850M using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-2015, 07:58 PM   #870
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelHog
These sliders with the FBGRatings Roster is the most epic Madden experience I've ever had. I couldn't put down the controller last night

Patriots 36 Panthers 35
Packers 24 Lions 13
Broncos 35 Cowboys 32

This one was the most fun
Seahawks 10 Bengals 9
How do I get those rosters on ps4

Sent from my SM-G850M using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-2015, 07:58 PM   #871
Rookie

When you say patch, is that a patch we can download somewhere? I am using a PS4. My son, nephew and I are playing a season together with different teams. Current sliders before the change was good, but want to stay current on what you are doing since we like what we have seen so far. Thanks!

Also, When I downloaded your sliders through the PS4, they were different then what was posted? When on EA servers, what name am I looking for? Since I did download the Flazko ones I saw? Thanks!

Last edited by kaliboy711; 12-01-2015 at 08:06 PM.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:28 PM   #872
Rookie

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Played my first game and it played amazing. Everything was spot on. Texans vs 49ers and both team played awful, just like they should. Quick question, can I adjust the sliders during a franchise. I want to up the pass block a bit because sacks came left and right for both teams. Will this mess it up?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »