Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-2015, 04:30 PM   #905
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Can u explain me these auto subs how to set them and how they work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2015, 08:48 PM   #906
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
Flazko, I just can't get the hang of using FAST. If I change it back no slow is there anything else I should change. I just don't like how fast the players move. And the animations just are not what they are with a slower speed. I played with these religiously on slow. But can't use them now.
If you change back to slow you might possibly want to lower threshold between 15-50. Your personal choice. And I know most people have a hard time adjusting to a new speed. Whatever is best for you. Sliders will play a little different but you might like the outcome. Just know that messing with the threshold will change the pass coverage and running game a bit. There will be more separation in the passing game and the running game will be a little easier for you cuz your back will fly thru the holes before the linemen get to their blocks. Personally on slow gamespeed I like threshold between 20-35. On fast game speed I'm liking it at 50. The threshold also keeps the players from sliding and wierd movement

Last edited by Flazko; 12-12-2015 at 08:51 PM.
Old 12-12-2015, 08:53 PM   #907
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFootball01
Can u explain me these auto subs how to set them and how they work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Auto subs are just the frequency of players being subbed in at specific positions. The results vary in cfm. But in play now it's very consistent. "Sub In" means the player will go back in the game when his stamina is at that number you set, "sub out" means he'll come out the game when his stamina gets to the number you set.

For example... I have RB set to 80 out and 95 in. This means when my RB stamina gets down to 80 or under then he will come out and when his stamina is back up to 95 or higher he will come back into the game. I have each position set to match how often players are subbed at those specific positions. The fatigue setting also impacts the numbers I have set for sub in and sub out. If you use my auto subs make sure and keep fatigue between 60-68

Last edited by Flazko; 12-12-2015 at 08:56 PM.
Old 12-12-2015, 09:39 PM   #908
Banned

So... I've been using every slider set on here trying to find the one that most fits my gameplay. I don't user control defensive players and on offense I only control QB, RB and screens - never after the catch.

Week 5 my Jags beat the Bucs 26-18.

I threw an extremely lucky TD in the first quarter and the Bucs ran one in. With 9 minutes left in the fourth I was up 12-10! I got a decent Throw and went up 19-10 with 8minutes left. Under pressure Winston threw an errant pass picked off by Dan Skuta, giving me the ball on the 35 and another opportunity to score. After going up 26-10, Winston marched down in the spread and picked me apart making it 26-18. I was able to run out the clock though.

For me personally, that was the best game of madden to date. Coverage was good, hard to run, plenty of pressure. The fast speed mimics the NFL speed/decision making on each play.

I had a TON of penalties. 11 by Tampa and 7 by me. But, it makes it seem more true to the NFL. We each had a monster play called back.

Can't wait to play my next game!

Great sliders Flazko.

Oh yeah, Paul Posluzny had 16 total tackles!!!
Old 12-12-2015, 11:07 PM   #909
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
So... I've been using every slider set on here trying to find the one that most fits my gameplay. I don't user control defensive players and on offense I only control QB, RB and screens - never after the catch.

Week 5 my Jags beat the Bucs 26-18.

I threw an extremely lucky TD in the first quarter and the Bucs ran one in. With 9 minutes left in the fourth I was up 12-10! I got a decent Throw and went up 19-10 with 8minutes left. Under pressure Winston threw an errant pass picked off by Dan Skuta, giving me the ball on the 35 and another opportunity to score. After going up 26-10, Winston marched down in the spread and picked me apart making it 26-18. I was able to run out the clock though.

For me personally, that was the best game of madden to date. Coverage was good, hard to run, plenty of pressure. The fast speed mimics the NFL speed/decision making on each play.

I had a TON of penalties. 11 by Tampa and 7 by me. But, it makes it seem more true to the NFL. We each had a monster play called back.

Can't wait to play my next game!

Great sliders Flazko.

Oh yeah, Paul Posluzny had 16 total tackles!!!
So happy someone agrees with my choice to use fast speed and my penalties. Glad you enjoyed.
Old 12-12-2015, 11:16 PM   #910
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So happy someone agrees with my choice to use fast speed and my penalties. Glad you enjoyed.
Just over 14 penalties per game this year. Look how they affect Sundays games! As soon as this UFC PPV is over I'm playing my next week game in my Jags CFM.

I hope my next game plays like this because it was perfect.

Honestly.. I've played my Jags and Bucs CFM game about 10-12 times into the fourth quarter before tonight with new sliders every time and it never felt realistic. I truly think you nailed these sliders man. I appreciate your work, brought excitement back to Madden for me!!
Old 12-13-2015, 02:11 AM   #911
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
Just over 14 penalties per game this year. Look how they affect Sundays games! As soon as this UFC PPV is over I'm playing my next week game in my Jags CFM.

I hope my next game plays like this because it was perfect.

Honestly.. I've played my Jags and Bucs CFM game about 10-12 times into the fourth quarter before tonight with new sliders every time and it never felt realistic. I truly think you nailed these sliders man. I appreciate your work, brought excitement back to Madden for me!!
Glad you enjoy. Appreciate the complement and fyi I rented the ppv to see McGregor lose but he won... DisappointingDisappointing lol but anyways thanks for trying out my sliders. Glad you're having fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2015, 01:46 PM   #912
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

I gave what you have on your first post a try again. Played great. Except I did loose my starting RB after the 2nd quarter again. I don't know why. This wasn't happening before.

Last edited by northmen24; 12-13-2015 at 02:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »