Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 116 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-2015, 11:19 PM   #921
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Flazko,

I was thinking of lowering HUM ACC and HUM Pass Block each by 5 points to increase the challenge just a bit. Thoughts?
Old 12-14-2015, 07:40 AM   #922
Pro

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
It's a fatigue issue in play now. Put fatigue to 58

Thank you. I will make that fix and see what happens.
Old 12-14-2015, 11:02 AM   #923
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
Flazko,

I was thinking of lowering HUM ACC and HUM Pass Block each by 5 points to increase the challenge just a bit. Thoughts?
That'll work out. It don't matter what you do too much to the user settings as that will adjust to your skills, just don't turn any of the cpu sliders down, if anything raise it, but I think cpu is exactly where they should be, you can lower whatever user sliders to fit your skills. If you want a real challenge put user pass block to 25 and user accuracy to 15.

Or you can give my update a try. (updated today)

Last edited by Flazko; 12-14-2015 at 12:31 PM.
Old 12-14-2015, 11:03 AM   #924
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
Thank you. I will make that fix and see what happens.
You're welcome. I know for a fact that 58 was the highest you could go in play now fatigue.
Old 12-14-2015, 12:14 PM   #925
All Star

Flazko's Arena

For speed threshold (parity scale) you guys can set it between 20-50, whatever pleases you, results will change either for better or worse, especially WR /DB interactions and interactions with RB and the run blocking. When you lower it under 50 it does at times create players to slide but I for one hate being caught by a D linemen downfield, it does make pass coverage tighter but with rewards you have to make some sacrifices so if you want realistic separation and speed then set under 50 but if you want tight gameplay keep it at 50. I've typically liked it set between 20-30 with game speed on Fast or if you use game speed on Slow then I like it set between 0-12.
Old 12-14-2015, 12:21 PM   #926
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
For speed threshold (parity scale) you guys can set it between 20-50, whatever pleases you, results will change either for better or worse, especially WR /DB interactions and interactions with RB and the run blocking. When you lower it under 50 it does at times create players to slide but I for one hate being caught by a D linemen downfield, it does make pass coverage tighter but with rewards you have to make some sacrifices so if you want realistic separation and speed then set under 50 but if you want tight gameplay keep it at 50. I've typically liked it set between 20-30 with game speed on Fast or if you use game speed on Slow then I like it set between 0-12.

with that being said, what do you use personally with what game speed if you don't mind my asking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-14-2015, 12:26 PM   #927
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghxstbeezy
with that being said, what do you use personally with what game speed if you don't mind my asking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like using fast gamespeed with it at 20. If you're someone who uses gamespeed at slow I suggest it at 0.
Old 12-15-2015, 08:08 AM   #928
Rookie

Flazko, theses lighters are on point right now! Love the feel of the game. My only complaint is with these auto subs setting and fatigue my RB disappears late in the 2nd quarter or 3rd quarter. I'm playing play now and have dropped fatigue to 58. Any other recommendations?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »