Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 117 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-15-2015, 08:09 AM   #929
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballejos12
Flazko, theses lighters are on point right now! Love the feel of the game. My only complaint is with these auto subs setting and fatigue my RB disappears late in the 2nd quarter or 3rd quarter. I'm playing play now and have dropped fatigue to 58. Any other recommendations?

*sliders. Not lighters.
Old 12-15-2015, 10:29 AM   #930
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballejos12
*sliders. Not lighters.
I know before the patch 58 would work. Maybe try 55.
Old 12-15-2015, 03:18 PM   #931
Rookie

Flazko,

1. played with new sliders, but used slow (feels right for me).....I saw you suggested moving speed threshold to 0-12, why so low?
I really liked it at 50, but that was before the patch. I see you are using fast at 20, so what number is most competitive if I use slow?

2. Fatigue, used your setting of 62....seemed ok until the end of the game...my guys could barely move. what do you suggest?

thank in advance
Old 12-15-2015, 07:24 PM   #932
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Flazko,

1. played with new sliders, but used slow (feels right for me).....I saw you suggested moving speed threshold to 0-12, why so low?
I really liked it at 50, but that was before the patch. I see you are using fast at 20, so what number is most competitive if I use slow?

2. Fatigue, used your setting of 62....seemed ok until the end of the game...my guys could barely move. what do you suggest?

thank in advance
The game speed affects players speeds and overall feel for the game. They say if using very slow to set to 0, slow set to 25, normal set to 50, fast set to 75, and very fast set to 100, but all those feel wierd. I feel no matter what game speed you use if you set threshold at 50 gameplay is gonna be tight but you will get caught by defensive linemen at times which ain't realistic. I don't mind Slow gamespeed but I feel Fast feels way more authentic and realistic, NFL players aren't slow, they're fast I feel if you use slow, the players feel like they're trying to run in mud, it's personal preference, as for threshold you want realistic separation between elite speed players and the rest of the players. If you set threshold to 0 and use slow gamespeed it's gonna feel way different from using fast with 0 threshold. The game speed has a big factor in overall speed. I feel to get a realistic balance you must use 0-12 on Slow speed, 20-35 on Fast. I do not recommend gamespeed on fast with threshold less than 10 as the speeds are way too exaggerated, you can make one juke / spin and never be caught. I love the feel and player movement on fast with threshold between 20-30, feels great, but if you like slow I suggest threshold 0-12 for realism but if you want tight tight gameplay and don't care too much about being caught down Field by a defensive linemen then use Slow with threshold at 50 or Fast with threshold at 55. Totally your choice, whatever feels good to you and makes the game fun, now for fatigue, I actually updated fatigue today to 57, players do get tired, idk if you've ever played an actual football game but fatigue plays a huge role. Here's what I suggest depending how how long of quarters you're playing on:

15 min quarters set fatigue 55-62
14 min quarters set fatigue 64-67
13 min quarters set fatigue 65-69
12 min quarters set fatigue 70
11 min quarters set fatigue 72
10 mins and under set fatigue 75
Old 12-15-2015, 11:49 PM   #933
Rookie

Thank you. That makes sense, which is why I use and trust your sliders
Old 12-16-2015, 12:47 AM   #934
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Thank you. That makes sense, which is why I use and trust your sliders
You're welcome. Use what is fun for u. U just won't get the same results as me cuz what I have posted is exactly what I use.
Old 12-16-2015, 02:18 PM   #935
Banned

Hey man... others are reporting 11min quarters with no time runoff is getting them a perfect play count AND that the game plays better. They are noticing better auto-subs, weather, etc.

I am sticking with your original set though I love it!

Gonna try 11min quarters with no runoff tonight and see if I see the same thing.
Old 12-16-2015, 04:13 PM   #936
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by saywatt
Hey man... others are reporting 11min quarters with no time runoff is getting them a perfect play count AND that the game plays better. They are noticing better auto-subs, weather, etc.

I am sticking with your original set though I love it!

Gonna try 11min quarters with no runoff tonight and see if I see the same thing.
Thank you bro Let me know how it goes. I like sticking with 15 mins and 16
5 run off. I like to see realistic numbers for time of possession.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »