Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 123 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2015, 04:07 PM   #977
Rookie
 
seth.frisch's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: WISCONSIN
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Posted this originally over in the Poll thread, figured it belongs here as well.

Below is a little depiction of the results I'm seeing with Flazko All-Pro set. This is the closest I've been in 21 years of Madden simulation obsession. Note that I'm 27 years old, I started young.
GAME 1 - Low scoring defensive affair against Minnesota, WIN.
GAME 2 - Blew out Jacksonville, their front 7 is HORRIBLE-note rush yards.
GAME 3 - Calvin Johnson and Ebron tore my secondary up, BAD. Got pounded.
GAME 4 - Mariota and Chris Johnson ate my front seven alive, had no answer.

I'm now 2-2 with these sliders having both blowouts and close games both ways. Note that this is ONLY 4 games, just switched to these at the end of my last season/beginning of year 2. Everything looks and feels good thus far.

I will be continuing this spreadsheet, providing additional data for each game as I continue on. I will continue to compare my stats alongside 2015 NFL averages.
Attached Images
File Type: png FLAZKO_SliderSetCalcs.PNG (24.8 KB, 125 views)
seth.frisch is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 09:22 PM   #978
Rookie
 
v0ice0freas0n's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Still experimenting in play now. Set fatigue to the default 50 and my rb still disappears!! Had a total of 18 snaps and gone. Whats happening?!
v0ice0freas0n is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 12:32 AM   #979
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth.frisch
Posted this originally over in the Poll thread, figured it belongs here as well.

Below is a little depiction of the results I'm seeing with Flazko All-Pro set. This is the closest I've been in 21 years of Madden simulation obsession. Note that I'm 27 years old, I started young.
GAME 1 - Low scoring defensive affair against Minnesota, WIN.
GAME 2 - Blew out Jacksonville, their front 7 is HORRIBLE-note rush yards.
GAME 3 - Calvin Johnson and Ebron tore my secondary up, BAD. Got pounded.
GAME 4 - Mariota and Chris Johnson ate my front seven alive, had no answer.

I'm now 2-2 with these sliders having both blowouts and close games both ways. Note that this is ONLY 4 games, just switched to these at the end of my last season/beginning of year 2. Everything looks and feels good thus far.

I will be continuing this spreadsheet, providing additional data for each game as I continue on. I will continue to compare my stats alongside 2015 NFL averages.
Good stuff.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 12:33 AM   #980
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0ice0freas0n
Still experimenting in play now. Set fatigue to the default 50 and my rb still disappears!! Had a total of 18 snaps and gone. Whats happening?!
Damm that's stupid. The patch really screwed with Play now.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 12:34 AM   #981
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlducks
@Flazko - Hello, I have played a few games with these sliders and love everything about them except the offensive passing game. I am getting torched (about 350+ yards a game) no matter who the QB is. What can I change to lower the CPU passing game just a little?


I don't want to try different sliders because I love how CPU defense plays and how the running game is. The only issue for me is CPU passing so if you have any tips that would be great.
Lower cpu pass accuracy to 39, cpu pass block to 32 and higher user pass coverage to 64
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 01:33 AM   #982
Rookie
 
seth.frisch's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: WISCONSIN
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Played a handful of games tonight and threw down all my stats. Game is still feeling extremely good. I'm seeing alot of variance for pass yards and rush yards both on the CPU side.

Probably played the most exciting game of madden I've ever had against the Eagles just now. Note that going into the 4th quarter it was a tough defensive battle and I was up 17-9.
14:10 - PHI Parkey 39 YD FG 17-12 GB
3:26 - PHI Garappolo 12 YD RUN (2PT CONV FAILED) 18-17 PHI
1:49 - PHI Parkey 27 YD FG 21-17 PHI
1:36 - GB Montgomery 101 KO RETURN TD 24-21 GB
1:15 - PHI Matthews 76 YD TD (From Garappolo) 28-24 PHI
0:28 - GB Devito (Rookie) 44 YD TD (From Rodgers) 31-28 GB
00:00 - FINAL GB 31, PHI 28
Also note that I simulate all special teams and have had only 2 return TD's in 1.5 seasons now. THIS GAME WAS CRAZY!

See my updated spreadsheet with comparisons to NFL averages. Everything is pretty tight as of now.
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (41.6 KB, 118 views)
__________________
Green Bay Packers
Milwaukee Brewers
Milwaukee Bucks
Wisconsin Badgers
North Dakota State Football

Green Bay Packer Franchise
2015 - (8-8) DID NOT MAKE PLAYOFFS
2016 - (4-2)

seth.frisch is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 07:57 AM   #983
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlducks
@Flazko - Hello, I have played a few games with these sliders and love everything about them except the offensive passing game. I am getting torched (about 350+ yards a game) no matter who the QB is. What can I change to lower the CPU passing game just a little?


I don't want to try different sliders because I love how CPU defense plays and how the running game is. The only issue for me is CPU passing so if you have any tips that would be great.

Advice for you buddy, you have to play smart by smart I mean use your playbook entire playbook and see against what QB are you playing he's last game stats and stuff, use a few blitzes on shaky QB he will lose confidence at some point believe me, on top QB be smart use you coverage and don't get torched by blitzing Brady or Big Ben u will get punished, predict a play try to feel as u are in real game like if u are wining 17-3 in half be aware that CPU will force passing game more to score, just little things and stuff like that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JohnnyFootball01 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 08:39 AM   #984
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Germany
Blog Entries: 27
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth.frisch
Played a handful of games tonight and threw down all my stats. Game is still feeling extremely good. I'm seeing alot of variance for pass yards and rush yards both on the CPU side.

Probably played the most exciting game of madden I've ever had against the Eagles just now. Note that going into the 4th quarter it was a tough defensive battle and I was up 17-9.
14:10 - PHI Parkey 39 YD FG 17-12 GB
3:26 - PHI Garappolo 12 YD RUN (2PT CONV FAILED) 18-17 PHI
1:49 - PHI Parkey 27 YD FG 21-17 PHI
1:36 - GB Montgomery 101 KO RETURN TD 24-21 GB
1:15 - PHI Matthews 76 YD TD (From Garappolo) 28-24 PHI
0:28 - GB Devito (Rookie) 44 YD TD (From Rodgers) 31-28 GB
00:00 - FINAL GB 31, PHI 28
Also note that I simulate all special teams and have had only 2 return TD's in 1.5 seasons now. THIS GAME WAS CRAZY!

See my updated spreadsheet with comparisons to NFL averages. Everything is pretty tight as of now.

Hey Seth,

it's nice to see that I'm not the only one who tracks the game stats in comparison to the NFL average. The aim is to mimic the real life stats while having fun and getting realistic outcomes of the games.

But one thing I notice at nearly every slider set (and your tracking shows the same), is that the CPU always has an disadvantage in offensive plays. Sometimes it's 70/50 or 80/40 for me. This is a real problem because the stats for the game averaged over both teams seemed alright but the stats of the HUM and CPU aren't correct.

Does anybody else notice this?

Maybe if we can correct this the CPU will be even more competetive.

P.S. My other main problem is that the CPU can't stop my TE's no matter how good the player is but I'm afraid this can't be solved with sliders.


Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
zackebarsch10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 PM.

Top -