Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 125 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2015, 10:12 AM   #993
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Just want to say I'm loving these sliders. Only problem I have is wrs getting very little separation. Using the Giants and odb rarely separates from defenders. Any suggestions? All of n all best sliders I've seen. Seeing animations I've never seen b4.
Thegreatone76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 11:23 AM   #994
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegreatone76
Just want to say I'm loving these sliders. Only problem I have is wrs getting very little separation. Using the Giants and odb rarely separates from defenders. Any suggestions? All of n all best sliders I've seen. Seeing animations I've never seen b4.
All my WRs get legit separation. So I'm not sure what to tell u. Glad you like the sliders.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 11:25 AM   #995
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard2001
I'll try it, thanks

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Welcome. U want to try cpu run blocking between 89-93 and user qb accuracy between 24-31 if you want a real challenge but trying to keep it a bit realistic.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 11:38 AM   #996
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Welcome. U want to try cpu run blocking between 89-93 and user qb accuracy between 24-31 if you want a real challenge but trying to keep it a bit realistic.
I found that 25 qba works really well with 45 wr catching for the user

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
richard2001 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 11:42 AM   #997
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Great sliders btw best I've used

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
richard2001 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 01:28 PM   #998
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Dec 2008
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

The defense is committing an insane amount of DPI. Also, I can't run the ball. But that might be user error lol
Tatupu_64 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 01:46 PM   #999
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard2001
Great sliders btw best I've used

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Thanks man.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 01:49 PM   #1000
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatupu_64
The defense is committing an insane amount of DPI. Also, I can't run the ball. But that might be user error lol
DPI is only committed when a player goes for aggressive catch or holds the Y or Triangle button when going for an INT. and higher your run blocking then lol.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:58 AM.

Top -