Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-24-2015, 03:29 PM   #1001
Rookie

Espo725's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Yo so first game with these sliders went quite unexpectedly.

First time i played as the Jets (and on fast speed + sliders) as well i just started a new CFM.

Browns @ Jets

I lost 56-42. Very shocking score and stats i thought, then again i gotta get used to this new slider system and speed. Here were some stats. Also at times the game speed went super super slow and it was like a glitch where the players went slow motion and wouldn't move right. fatigue ? I'm not sure. Perhaps.

Fitz 34/55 395 3 TD 4 INT
Manziel 10/16 189 2 TD
Davis 2/3 59

Crowell 30 173 2 TD
Johnson 7 86 1 TD

i could not stop the run whatsoever.

Ivory 18 36 1 TD
Powell 7 61 2 TD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2015, 08:42 PM   #1002
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
DPI is only committed when a player goes for aggressive catch or holds the Y or Triangle button when going for an INT. and higher your run blocking then lol.
I never user catch and i dont controll the secondary on defense. All my wr/db interactions are ai. I just let it play out and i see at least 2 or 3 dpi during a game. I wouldnt say its ONLY committed when user aggresive catching because i see it every game. Just an observation. I keep it at 55 if i go higher i see way too many.
Old 12-24-2015, 10:02 PM   #1003
Rookie

Espo725's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espo725
Yo so first game with these sliders went quite unexpectedly.

First time i played as the Jets (and on fast speed + sliders) as well i just started a new CFM.

Browns @ Jets

I lost 56-42. Very shocking score and stats i thought, then again i gotta get used to this new slider system and speed. Here were some stats. Also at times the game speed went super super slow and it was like a glitch where the players went slow motion and wouldn't move right. fatigue ? I'm not sure. Perhaps.

Fitz 34/55 395 3 TD 4 INT
Manziel 10/16 189 2 TD
Davis 2/3 59

Crowell 30 173 2 TD
Johnson 7 86 1 TD

i could not stop the run whatsoever.

Ivory 18 36 1 TD
Powell 7 61 2 TD
My next two games, oddly enough my defense held Luck under 50 yards and Gore under 40.
Held Bradford and co. to under 200 yards
Only 17 points scored against me those two weeks compared to 56 week one.

Offense hasn't been as hot either as it was in the first game. Interesting
Old 12-25-2015, 01:50 AM   #1004
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I never user catch and i dont controll the secondary on defense. All my wr/db interactions are ai. I just let it play out and i see at least 2 or 3 dpi during a game. I wouldnt say its ONLY committed when user aggresive catching because i see it every game. Just an observation. I keep it at 55 if i go higher i see way too many.
It is ONLY committed during an aggressive catch or going for an INT ask any of the slider gurus. I don't have any problem with DPI. So lower it if you are. There's usually 2-3 a game in real life. I see one maybe two in my game so idk man. Lower it.

Last edited by Flazko; 12-25-2015 at 01:55 AM.
Old 12-25-2015, 12:05 PM   #1005
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
It is ONLY committed during an aggressive catch or going for an INT ask any of the slider gurus. I don't have any problem with DPI. So lower it if you are. There's usually 2-3 a game in real life. I see one maybe two in my game so idk man. Lower it.
Idk either but i bet if u play a couple games and dont user catch you will still see dpi on both sides and the higher the slider the more u see it. I didnt know u had to be a slider guru to notice things in a game. I guess us normal gurus that put hrs into a game and make their own sliders and try to help out a community w their finds means nothing unless we post a set of our own.

Tryst me ive done plenty of testing and have posted sets in the past. Look it up. U dont have to be a guru to make observations. Test it yourself before u try to debunk what i say. U should be 100% sure you are accurate or it might just ruin the integrity of your whole set.

Just saying you shouldn't tell someone it ONLY happens on aggressive catching or going for ints. Because from what ive seen its not the case. Just the other day i had a slot reciever run a crossing route and my lb tackled him before the ball got there resulting in dpi and i definitely didnt control that one and im pretty sure the cpu didnt press the aggressive button and the lb wasnt going for an int.

I dont have any problem w dpi either i like it were i have it set i was just trying to help that guy out. There are a lot of factors that go into dpi in this yrs madden to make a bold statement that it only happens during a certain kind of play is definitely wrong my sir.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2015, 12:51 AM   #1006
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Idk either but i bet if u play a couple games and dont user catch you will still see dpi on both sides and the higher the slider the more u see it. I didnt know u had to be a slider guru to notice things in a game. I guess us normal gurus that put hrs into a game and make their own sliders and try to help out a community w their finds means nothing unless we post a set of our own.

Tryst me ive done plenty of testing and have posted sets in the past. Look it up. U dont have to be a guru to make observations. Test it yourself before u try to debunk what i say. U should be 100% sure you are accurate or it might just ruin the integrity of your whole set.

Just saying you shouldn't tell someone it ONLY happens on aggressive catching or going for ints. Because from what ive seen its not the case. Just the other day i had a slot reciever run a crossing route and my lb tackled him before the ball got there resulting in dpi and i definitely didnt control that one and im pretty sure the cpu didnt press the aggressive button and the lb wasnt going for an int.

I dont have any problem w dpi either i like it were i have it set i was just trying to help that guy out. There are a lot of factors that go into dpi in this yrs madden to make a bold statement that it only happens during a certain kind of play is definitely wrong my sir.
Once again if you're having a problem then lower it. I myself and others haven't complained about it.
Old 12-26-2015, 01:17 AM   #1007
Rookie

seth.frisch's Arena

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

WR traits have a lot to do with PI as well. I've purchased the penalty upgrade for my 1&2 guys and haven't seen very many over a season and a half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wisconsin Badgers
North Dakota State Football

Green Bay Packer Franchise
2015 - (8-8) DID NOT MAKE PLAYOFFS
2016 - (4-2)

Old 12-26-2015, 01:54 AM   #1008
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth.frisch
WR traits have a lot to do with PI as well. I've purchased the penalty upgrade for my 1&2 guys and haven't seen very many over a season and a half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. Already spoke about the new penalty traits each player has in previous posts. Those have more to do with occurrence in penalties than the actual penalty Sliders do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »