Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 128 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-27-2015, 10:54 PM   #1017
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Just thought I'd let you know how nice it is that you made the sliders in large font on here. Most slider creators keep it small, but this makes everything easier to see. I will give my feedback once I get a few games in with them. Also, thank you to whoever took the time to upload this set on PS4.

UPDATE - Just tried them out in a game in Connected Franchise. Won the game 22-10 Panthers vs. Giants. My only concern was seeing Charles Johnson sack Eli 5 times. I was the Panthers and the CPU was the Giants. Maybe it was a one time thing. I will play more and see if I notice any differences later. Otherwise, I love these a lot. Great work!

Last edited by sportomatic75; 12-28-2015 at 12:50 AM.
Old 12-28-2015, 12:50 AM   #1018
Just started!

Hey guys, brand new here. I have an Xbox 360 but am looking to get an Xbox One once I can afford one and Madden 16. Looking at Madden 16 (I've never been a been fan of Madden due to unrealism, but it DOES seem much better this year) it seems like a pretty solid game but I've been looking at a lot of gameplay videos with people playing using the default settings, and I've seen a lot of videos of what settings to adjust your sliders for realism, but no actual gameplay with the "Realistic sliders". Does anyone have any gameplay footage they're willing to record and post so I can see these sliders put to use? Am really excited to see how realistic it actually looks.

Thank you
Old 12-28-2015, 03:43 PM   #1019
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Just thought I'd let you know how nice it is that you made the sliders in large font on here. Most slider creators keep it small, but this makes everything easier to see. I will give my feedback once I get a few games in with them. Also, thank you to whoever took the time to upload this set on PS4.

UPDATE - Just tried them out in a game in Connected Franchise. Won the game 22-10 Panthers vs. Giants. My only concern was seeing Charles Johnson sack Eli 5 times. I was the Panthers and the CPU was the Giants. Maybe it was a one time thing. I will play more and see if I notice any differences later. Otherwise, I love these a lot. Great work!
If you turned off all assists and visual feedbacks like I suggested it's orettupretty tough to get sacks. Make sure you have those off.
Old 12-28-2015, 06:32 PM   #1020
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
If you turned off all assists and visual feedbacks like I suggested it's orettupretty tough to get sacks. Make sure you have those off.
Yep, sorry I missed that part when I was reading your description on the OP. Also I thought I'd mention that the set works nicely on "Slow" game speed I have noticed. One more question though, what exactly is the "Passing Cam" under Visual Feedback? I have no idea what that is

Last edited by sportomatic75; 12-28-2015 at 06:38 PM.
Old 12-28-2015, 09:09 PM   #1021
Rookie

TheBallGuru's Arena

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

In year 2 with the Browns I am 3 weeks in using your sliders.

Week 1 I beat the Ravens 34-31 in a great game. Battle of Manziel vs Flacco, 2 QB's had great performances.

Week 2 I had a tough loss 31-26 to Jacksonville. It was a really bad loss as I let Bradon Weeden of all people pick me a apart once Bortles was injured. Weekend had a perfect passer rating lol. Manziel was awesome again in this one.

Week 3 I destroyed an awful Washington team 59-14. Manziel was dominant along with the defense.

Point here is that these sliders have been AWESOME! Seeing a lot of variety in the types of games being played. Every game had been different. Week one was back and forth all game. Week 2 I went down a lot and couldn't completely come back. And week 3 I dominated from kickoff.

Great work on this set man. Appreciate the work you've done. Thanks you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-29-2015, 12:35 AM   #1022
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Yep, sorry I missed that part when I was reading your description on the OP. Also I thought I'd mention that the set works nicely on "Slow" game speed I have noticed. One more question though, what exactly is the "Passing Cam" under Visual Feedback? I have no idea what that is
Passing cam zooms in when you throw a pass. I think it's dumb.
Old 12-29-2015, 12:36 AM   #1023
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBallGuru
In year 2 with the Browns I am 3 weeks in using your sliders.

Week 1 I beat the Ravens 34-31 in a great game. Battle of Manziel vs Flacco, 2 QB's had great performances.

Week 2 I had a tough loss 31-26 to Jacksonville. It was a really bad loss as I let Bradon Weeden of all people pick me a apart once Bortles was injured. Weekend had a perfect passer rating lol. Manziel was awesome again in this one.

Week 3 I destroyed an awful Washington team 59-14. Manziel was dominant along with the defense.

Point here is that these sliders have been AWESOME! Seeing a lot of variety in the types of games being played. Every game had been different. Week one was back and forth all game. Week 2 I went down a lot and couldn't completely come back. And week 3 I dominated from kickoff.

Great work on this set man. Appreciate the work you've done. Thanks you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're welcome brotha!!
Old 12-29-2015, 07:07 AM   #1024
Rookie

60bedrock's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Honesty I'm not too sure. I had a few people tell me they enjoyed them on coach mode. Give it a try and let me know so that way other's who want to play coach mode will see your feedback.
Been a Coach Mode style player for years. Play(ed) Now a few times using these sliders and the results were fantastic! The games feel almost real with good stats and results (almost forgot to x the snap a couple of times because the immersion was so deep). I always thought Slow was the speed that best reflected on field action, but with these sliders, I am hooked on the fast/speed threshold combo. Love the action. Will be watching interceptions though. They may be a little high on User side. Great Job!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »