Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 133 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2016, 01:17 AM   #1057
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides421
Are you stopping the run or are they just banging at a wall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Giving up like 3-4 yards a carry. Initially they run all over me but once I realise all they're doing is running unless it's 3rd & long, then I'm able to start stopping it
Old 01-04-2016, 02:32 AM   #1058
Rookie

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

It's a fine line between run blitzing and having a secondary that can be successful in man coverage consistently. I've also noted that shifting the defensive front usually ends up with open gaps and room to run

Old 01-04-2016, 03:34 PM   #1059
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides421
It's a fine line between run blitzing and having a secondary that can be successful in man coverage consistently. I've also noted that shifting the defensive front usually ends up with open gaps and room to run

You can also tell if it's gonna be a run by the formation the cpu calls, so therfore you can pull the left trigger and predict if it's a run either through the middle or outside. Read my Tips section. Remember thought that play predictions is high risk high reward so if you predict it's a run and they call a pass someone might be open lol
Old 01-04-2016, 03:36 PM   #1060
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanj12
Is anyone else seeing an unbalanced ratio of run-pass plays by the cpu? Have had a couple of games now using the all-madden sliders where the cpu have called about 30-35 run plays and only 10-15 passing plays
Nope. In my game against Eagles they called 24 runs and 21 passes. In all madden it's gonna play call whatever it's having success doing.
Old 01-04-2016, 09:39 PM   #1061
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You can also tell if it's gonna be a run by the formation the cpu calls, so therfore you can pull the left trigger and predict if it's a run either through the middle or outside. Read my Tips section. Remember thought that play predictions is high risk high reward so if you predict it's a run and they call a pass someone might be open lol
Where can I find the tips section?
Old 01-05-2016, 03:10 AM   #1062
Rookie

Flaz,

Love the sliders man. I was trying out another set that are also featured prominently on OS forums, but they just frustrated the hell out of me. I hated them. Seriously, hated.

Popped yours in and they're fantastic! Running them on All-Madden and the results have truly been pretty realistic! Had some really good games so far!

I have changed a few things to try and iron out a few issues:

* Had to lower offensive holding down to 53. The balance was not good for me. I was winding up in the normal range of penalties every game, but the CPU was getting flagged at a much lower clip. I remember one drive in particular, every run I'd break for a first down ended up coming back on a hold. It was incredibly frustrating, but given that I was within the normal range you cited of 8-15/game, I may end up raising it back for a challenge down the road.

* I'm going to lower CPU pass accuracy down a point and bump human pass coverage up a point until the CPU QB completes passes at a more realistic clip. I'm mixing up coverages a lot, but any CPU QB just picks me apart. When I quit a game tonight because I needed sleep (lol), Eli was completing 90% of his passes. Is this a good plan? Which slider would think affects completion percentage more, my pass coverage or CPU pass accuracy? I'm hoping to get CPU completion percentage down to the 60-70% range at most, and hopefully that will help my defense out a bit.

Overall, love your set and thanks for putting in the work man! Made Madden fun again!
Old 01-05-2016, 01:02 PM   #1063
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudeguyy
Flaz,

Love the sliders man. I was trying out another set that are also featured prominently on OS forums, but they just frustrated the hell out of me. I hated them. Seriously, hated.

Popped yours in and they're fantastic! Running them on All-Madden and the results have truly been pretty realistic! Had some really good games so far!

I have changed a few things to try and iron out a few issues:

* Had to lower offensive holding down to 53. The balance was not good for me. I was winding up in the normal range of penalties every game, but the CPU was getting flagged at a much lower clip. I remember one drive in particular, every run I'd break for a first down ended up coming back on a hold. It was incredibly frustrating, but given that I was within the normal range you cited of 8-15/game, I may end up raising it back for a challenge down the road.

* I'm going to lower CPU pass accuracy down a point and bump human pass coverage up a point until the CPU QB completes passes at a more realistic clip. I'm mixing up coverages a lot, but any CPU QB just picks me apart. When I quit a game tonight because I needed sleep (lol), Eli was completing 90% of his passes. Is this a good plan? Which slider would think affects completion percentage more, my pass coverage or CPU pass accuracy? I'm hoping to get CPU completion percentage down to the 60-70% range at most, and hopefully that will help my defense out a bit.

Overall, love your set and thanks for putting in the work man! Made Madden fun again!
I'm actually working on a slight update that I'm gonna post in about an hour and it does feature lowering offensive holding slider and a few more penalties and highering the pass coverage for all madden set and a few more tweaks lol how ironic. Glad you're enjoying tho bro.
Old 01-05-2016, 03:26 PM   #1064
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

I may try out your All-Madden set. I want to see how different the scores will be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »