Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 134 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-05-2016, 03:37 PM   #1065
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
I may try out your All-Madden set. I want to see how different the scores will be.
Try 2-4 games. Each game plays different depending on individual match ups. Let me know what you think.
Old 01-05-2016, 06:59 PM   #1066
Pro

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

I plugged in the all madden sliders last night. I really really like how you can't just drop back and complete 75% of your out routes or curls. You need to set up the CPU defence. Run lots of short and crossing routes and the defence creeps up to stop them and that's when you go over top. If you try to force balls in tight coverage or windows you will pay for it. This has made picking formations and strategy more important. I can no longer use ask coach for suggested plays.

Great sliders made better.

Thank you.
Old 01-05-2016, 10:31 PM   #1067
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
I plugged in the all madden sliders last night. I really really like how you can't just drop back and complete 75% of your out routes or curls. You need to set up the CPU defence. Run lots of short and crossing routes and the defence creeps up to stop them and that's when you go over top. If you try to force balls in tight coverage or windows you will pay for it. This has made picking formations and strategy more important. I can no longer use ask coach for suggested plays.

Great sliders made better.

Thank you.
Exactly bro. That was exactly the vision for my slider sets, especially my all madden set . You have to set the defense up, can't just call any play and expect it to work or call a certain play repeatedly. You also need to make all your reads, if nothing is open throw it away, if you try to fit a pass you know your qb can't then you're gonna pay by throwing a INT, you need to use your whole play book. It makes madden feel more authentic. Your welcome. Glad you enjoy.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-05-2016 at 10:41 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 11:14 AM   #1068
Just started!

when i used these sliders on all madden i was using them for a jaguars CFM and in the first game the CPU brian hoyer threw 6 picks

I have the least amount of interceptions in the NFL so I was really surprised I had so many interceptions, it felt like the CPU didn't know what it was doing

I get that IRL Hoyer isn't a great QB by any means but I replayed that game 5 or 6 times and the least amount of picks he threw in game was 3, considering I'm pleasantly surprised whenever my secondary manages to get even a single interception in a game I wasn't sure what to make of what was happening

anybody else feel like there's too many interceptions going on or what?
Old 01-06-2016, 11:37 AM   #1069
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snacks2316
when i used these sliders on all madden i was using them for a jaguars CFM and in the first game the CPU brian hoyer threw 6 picks

I have the least amount of interceptions in the NFL so I was really surprised I had so many interceptions, it felt like the CPU didn't know what it was doing

I get that IRL Hoyer isn't a great QB by any means but I replayed that game 5 or 6 times and the least amount of picks he threw in game was 3, considering I'm pleasantly surprised whenever my secondary manages to get even a single interception in a game I wasn't sure what to make of what was happening

anybody else feel like there's too many interceptions going on or what?
Lucky. I've only got two picks and I'm into my 5th week in cfm.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:28 PM   #1070
Just started!

srs? dang

why is jacksonville's secondary so good then in this game lmao
Old 01-06-2016, 12:37 PM   #1071
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snacks2316
srs? dang

why is jacksonville's secondary so good then in this game lmao
Their corners aren't bad, remember the sliders affect specific players ratings, not the team's overall rating or the player's overall rating . I played a tough game against a 76 overall Browns team a few days ago in an exhibition lol

For example kellen moore is a 73 overall but his short pass is a 85, his medium pass is a 78 and his deep pass is a 59 I think, but the qb accuracy slider will affect those three ratings not his overall rating of 73.

The cpu AI system which is set by which difficulty you choose, will affect player's awareness rating and their traits. All Madden gives the biggest boost to these.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-06-2016 at 12:45 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:46 PM   #1072
Rookie

Flazko,

I was having great games prior to your changes, using All-Pro. I took your advice and used 20 threshold with slow speed. I like that better then the 45....the computer runs much better against me, and tougher backs are harder to bring down, they are quicker....which I like. Plus the amount of penalties I was getting was very realistic.
I tried the new ones, just didn't flow well for me...so I changed everything back...I actually have had close games and been beat 3 times.
My question is this, could I use your new ones, and keep the threshold at 20? thoughts? just curious why 45? is that because of all-madden? thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »