Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 136 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2016, 10:15 PM   #1081
Rookie

westwood's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLII
Do I still need to do the coach bypass thing to stop the players confidence from getting outbof control?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
its toned down quite a bit from where it was on launch and that first patch. most you see now a days is +3 and ratings dont go past 100 like they were before.
Old 01-06-2016, 11:20 PM   #1082
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowitallpunk
When did the fast game speed vanish? I enjoyed the feel of a realistic NFL game. I see slow and normal are the two primary options now...
I believe I said you can use whatever speed you like, Personally I use Fast.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-06-2016 at 11:24 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 11:31 PM   #1083
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Okay after playing 2 games on All-Madden it is not for me. I keep giving up touchdowns for multiple reasons. I gave up big runs to the Seahawks and Saints that went all the way in. I know it was Marshawn Lynch but literally every time they ran the ball it was a huge gain. Also I notice when the CPU tries to go deep on a pass under pressure they have a man wide open that winds up being caught for a big gain. That is my feedback on the All-Madden set. I will be going back to All-Pro
Old 01-06-2016, 11:39 PM   #1084
Rookie

I have been using your sliders for some time now. Great work have a question when players get injured in my franchise and I want to put the player on IR for return later that season how do I do that. help please explain the process.
Old 01-06-2016, 11:53 PM   #1085
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Okay after playing 2 games on All-Madden it is not for me. I keep giving up touchdowns for multiple reasons. I gave up big runs to the Seahawks and Saints that went all the way in. I know it was Marshawn Lynch but literally every time they ran the ball it was a huge gain. Also I notice when the CPU tries to go deep on a pass under pressure they have a man wide open that winds up being caught for a big gain. That is my feedback on the All-Madden set. I will be going back to All-Pro
Appreciate your feedback.
Old 01-06-2016, 11:55 PM   #1086
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by runjoeva
I have been using your sliders for some time now. Great work have a question when players get injured in my franchise and I want to put the player on IR for return later that season how do I do that. help please explain the process.
I believe there's an option when you're viewing injuries, I believe if it's more than 8 weeks injury it'll give you an option to press either X or Y to place the player on IR, I know in Madden 15 it was like that. I've yet to have to do that in this game so I'm not entirely sure.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-07-2016 at 12:18 AM.
Old 01-07-2016, 02:36 AM   #1087
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Just letting you guys know, I had some time finally to work on the pass game on my all-madden set and they've been revamped, hope you guys enjoy. Also worked on the threshold, you guys may use whatever you are comfortable with when it comes to game speed and threshold, but this does affect sliders dramatically, my goal is to try and make gameplay as realistic as possible, so that is the reason for my changes.
Old 01-07-2016, 02:59 AM   #1088
All Star

Flazko's Arena

My Slider Sets are designed to be realistic, in order to succeed you must know your team and what it's built for,*
For Example: If your team struggles to stop the run or pass then they will do so, if your team has a hard time pass blocking or run blocking then they will do so, most importantly, your QB will perform to what his rating is, it's only realistic, My sliders are not designed to cover up holes in your team, they are not designed to make a bad team a good team.*

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »